Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is sadism cope?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Let me sheathe my katana and hang my fedora on the rack for a moment while I tell you that watching people in pain makes me smile. It's been like this since I was a small child, even before I knew I wasn't an uber-Chad like my parents kept telling me I was. Most people remember reacting to their first online gorepic with revulsion and shock, while all I remember about it was the sheer overwhelming "meh"--I don't even remember what the image depicted. At age 13, I watched A Serbian Film one night in a dark room and slept like a baby ten minutes later. I used to beat up my little brother (low-tier normie) for fun. I don't even bother seeking out gore content anymore because it bores me. So, now I'm thinking, is this cope? Did I know in the very back of my mind that I was subhuman, and take up this attitude in subconscious preparation for the unerring smackdown that society would give me later down the road? There are probably other cels here who went through this same thing.

No, its not really cope. Its just that you got treated like shit all your life because of your looks, and you respond by lashing out/believe this behavior is acceptable because it is all you have experienced.

I think you should be nice, but at the same time your bullies and shit deserve justice so I wont judge.

KV3 said:
No, its not really cope. Its just that you got treated like shit all your life because of your looks, and you respond by lashing out/believe this behavior is acceptable because it is all you have experienced.

I think you should be nice, but at the same time your bullies and shit deserve justice so I wont judge.

Throughout my whole life, I've been bullied far more by institutions, i.e. "The Man", than by my peers, who mostly just left me alone. Also, I was this way before I even got my first tease.

KingOfRome said:
Throughout my whole life, I've been bullied far more by institutions, i.e. "The Man", than by my peers, who mostly just left me alone. Also, I was this way before I even got my first tease.

Before your first tease has nothing to do with inceldom most likely? Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist? Maybe goypills can help u with ur lack of empathy/anger issues.

KV3 said:
Before your first tease has nothing to do with inceldom most likely? Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist? Maybe goypills can help u with ur lack of empathy/anger issues.

I've been through numerous psychiatrists who put me on numerous SSRI's and antipsychotics for unrelated reasons. A government-mandated psychological evaluation confirmed that it's all part of a condition that mental health practitioners largely consider untreatable (ASPD). It makes sense, since I'm also impulsive as hell and can't stand boredom.

No.