Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is sapiosexual a legit concept or just another fetish/mental disorder normies have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
not too long ago I ran into a Russian Stacy foid online claiming to be sapiosexual, apparently some dudes have this malady too, that is being sexually aroused by extremely intelligent concepts. I even heard of middle age writer dudes who get sex from young virgins just because the foids brain got stimulated by the writings? I ask the Russian Foid what stimulated her? she replied stuff like word puns, metaphors,word plays, basically poetry stuff, this is not the same as the PUAs i dont think. As i already know, show offy people with their intellect usually dont spew out quadratic equations in speech, but try to use as many 50 dollars words as possible whether they or their listeners understand it or not.

I cant relate to the concept of a dude being sexually aroused by a foid intelligence, since this never have happened to me... whether the foid have umpteenth degrees, discovered the moon or invented JBs etc...don't impress me much if any at all.

I finally came to the conclusion that this another ploy by foids to make Chads jump through the hoops for them...to separate the Chads from UberChads and GigaChads on an intellectual or entertainment scale. Did you know Foids in the States spend over 1 Billion Buckaroos on those "Romance/Erotica" Harlequin Books per year? that is all they read, and its all about California Chad Dreaming, all wrapped up with a million pictures of long haired Fabio on the cover.

b3688f71797e96c37fd019c9dad86acd.jpg

Too bad i'm not just ugly but also low iq

"Sapiosexual" is a newly popularized word for "I like people who agree with me".

Sapiosexual sounds made up and bullshit.

It sounds like a personality preference rather than a sexual orientation.

Last edited:
Sapiosexual is basically- I like my CHADS with glasses

(((SaPiOsExUaL)))™ is JBW level retardation.

more bullshit virtue signaling to collect orbiters

Reddit numales think all women get wet for their feminist puns and knowledge of the logical fallacies in skydaddy dogma:soy:, in reality most women hate nerds and the few who like them want einstein tier geniuses with average looks at least

Find me a foid which is attracted to an intelligent 1/10 truecel and I'll eat my own shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back