Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is SEA still legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
Or is it already saturated with white chadlites?

No, chads are there too

I think it's legit but you probably get some stds too

Does it even matter, you're just looking for cheap sexy time not a life partner.

Probably , Never been there

Or is it already saturated with white chadlites?
the locals are starting to have a choice now that not only incel men are coming there

I've been all over SEA. It's only good for subhuman prostitutes that aren't even that cheap anymore. Stay away if you have standards..... and don't even think about going there to meet a normal foid.

If its impossible to get something for free even in the third world then its really over

you are paying to fuck.even chad is paying to fuck some thai whores(i saw it in this video).good luck if you are looking for *free* sex.Maybe in the philippines where the girls are looking to marriage a well off white guy(you will be a betabuxxer).

You have a lot more chances in Asia than in the west, assuming your height is decent, your face isn't truecel-tier and you are or can try to pass as white. I'd do a trip there (and I mean the whole Asia, not just SEA) if I had the money. Being white grants you an extra point over Asian men because Asian women hate their men and might be willing to overlook your flaws just because you're white and not Asian. Your best bet would be to try to fake your Tinder location in Asia and see what you get there with your pics or another average/ugly white man, I doubt you will get nothing like in the west.

You have a lot more chances in Asia than in the west, assuming your height is decent, your face isn't truecel-tier and you are or can try to pass as white. I'd do a trip there (and I mean the whole Asia, not just SEA) if I had the money. Being white grants you an extra point over Asian men because Asian women hate their men and might be willing to overlook your flaws just because you're white and not Asian. Your best bet would be to try to fake your Tinder location in Asia and see what you get there with your pics or another average/ugly white man, I doubt you will get nothing like in the west.
Im not a truecel but in Europe you have to be a model to get a couple of matches.

With the location spoofing i got 15 likes in 3 minutes,now im waiting

50 likes 9 matches
My personality must be beautiful over there

if you're whitepassing yes

Belarus 7 matches 1 day
Ukraine 5

Seamaxxing is legit for whites, I'd try it if no other options

From my tinder studies, it seems possible, it's just that the quality of lady you can get is now lower due to chads/chadlites.

as long as u mog the avg local by a point or two (which is not hard at all)

Was it ever legit lmao

50 likes and 9 matches in a day. You mog me hard. I heavily photoshopped my pics, yet I couldn't get that many likes and matches.