Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is sex a rite of passage to adulthood in 2018?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Back in the old days a young girl would become fertile and quickly get married off to an older man. In those times he would quickly bed her the night of the wedding to consummate the marriage. In these times sex was used as an identifier that she was no longer a little girl and entered adulthood as a young woman by having sexual intercourse with her husband. By the same token, boys were regarded as men once they got their dick wet and grew "hair on their chest."

These days are different with feminism promoting promiscuity in every facet of our society and all females losing their virginity between 12-15yo yet still acting like dumb sluts and "kids" so to speak. Do you think that a little girl goes from a young woman and a little boy grows into a man by having sexual intercourse these days or are those ideals long gone?

Do you believe incels are in a constant state of childhood due to us never having had sexual intercourse? Never ever being able to grow up into men?

Yes, every time I'm talking to someone that is not a virgin, even If they are younger then me they will have an our a of maturity that I lack.
The way they walk and talk is completely different from ours.
And being a KISSLESS virgin makes it even worse.

Blackpill movie: Virgin Mountain

yes, it always will be. It's simple biology.

Yes, mentally i’m 11 years old. Being a kissless virgin into your 20 stunts your growth to the point where having a relationship/sex won’t help.

Yes. I wasn't a man until i was 20 and i fucked my first prostitute. It really used to depress me. When i was in high school. Especially when i was in army cadets. I was a Sgt. I had young recruits and cadets looking to me for leadership and i had to maintain my authority in front of the NCO's and i'm a fucking boy who has never fucked a woman. Meanwhile other blokes in my detachment had been fucking since they were 13-14-15. Holding the shame apart from your character as a man is seriously distracting.

definitely. guys who haven;t gotten laid in their teens and early 20s never shake off the embarrassment

It always has been.

It's fucking over for virgin incels. I don't even try anymore I will die an untouched virgin

I disagree. That air of maturity is the facade they must maintain in order to impress the opposite sex. My friend is a complete goofball like me, but when his gf calls his voice and demeanor changes, its all an act. I've seen it time and time again because I've always been the odd man out among my sex having friends. Some of them are just genuinely stoic and serious, but I always notice a slight change when girls around, its because they are always playing 'the game'. My guess is that they are always playing cool because they know that's what girls want, and it just becomes a part of their way of carrying themselves.

I guess so. Makes sense why I never grew up.

hell fucking yes, you are treated as a child if you haven't fucked

Yes it is in degenerate occidental society where being a whore is seen as okay, that is to say it is in almost everywhere in the fucking world, no escape from hollywood and social media, fuck them.

Yes. I wasn't a man until i was 20 and i fucked my first prostitute. It really used to depress me. When i was in high school. Especially when i was in army cadets. I was a Sgt. I had young recruits and cadets looking to me for leadership and i had to maintain my authority in front of the NCO's and i'm a fucking boy who has never fucked a woman. Meanwhile other blokes in my detachment had been fucking since they were 13-14-15. Holding the shame apart from your character as a man is seriously distracting.

Damn, that must have been pretty depressing time for you. At least you got it over with and done for with prostitutes, way earlier than most of us ever will.

Yes, I agree.

The incels' problem isn't that we're not getting laid. Our problem is that we're not able to develop an important set of skills that men need to acquire early in life as part of what I call the Adult Man's Skill Set.

When you have sexual experiences with girlfriends (NOT prostitutes, dammit!) at an appropriate age, you acquire skills from them that don't exist in isolation. These skills play a role in knowing how to deal with women competently in general. Women respect men when they can see that these guys attract girlfriends and wives. And they can pick up on when they are dealing with an adult man who can't attract women, for whatever reason; and they tend to think less of him.

So here is the real issue: Incels are suffering from stunted personal development as men, not from the lack of sex as such.