Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is she my looksmatch?

Chadout if shes your looksmatch

What do you look like :feelswhat: ?

She should be mogging 90% of the forum, even as a 35 yr old with her current appearance.

How old is she anyways?

7/10 Becky with fakeup, possible 5/10 without

Cope. Shes average at best without fakeup
Massive Cope

We're no where near being average ourselves. That's why we're here while normies are out there having sex

Massive Cope

We're no where near being average ourselves. That's why we're here while normies are out there having sex
I see quite a lot average looking cels in real life

I'm having trouble understanding. Incel means unattractive. Popular blackpill opinion says that you're incel because of how you look. So, at best, this is redundant. "Average looking cels." If they're cels, they're ugly. Or you're saying that all average looking men are incel.

Every whore is average at best without fake up , so you gotta be able to match her looks while she’s got her painted face on

Define average

Average starts at 5/10, being NT and able to get a gf. A 5/10 who isn't NT automatically becomes a 4/10. Dont mistake ignorant bluepilled incels for normies.

still mogs the whole forum combined

I'm having trouble understanding. Incel means unattractive. Popular blackpill opinion says that you're incel because of how you look. So, at best, this is redundant. "Average looking cels." If they're cels, they're ugly. Or you're saying that all average looking men are incel.
Incel means involuntary celibate. Average looking men are ugly in the eyes of foids

Incel means involuntary celibate. Average looking men are ugly in the eyes of foids

Celibate because you're too ugly for sex. Uglier than normal. We're not the same as normies.

Celibate because you're too ugly for sex. Uglier than normal. We're not the same as normies.
Normie looking men can be incels if they don’t jestermaxx, pay for foid etc.

Normie looking men can be incels if they don’t jestermaxx, pay for foid etc.

It's a voluntary choice to not pursue those ends. Some men are liked for other reasons besides their looks. That doesn't make them incel.

Yeah, if you're the male equivalent of that, then that's kind of suspicious.

she is above you lookswise but she does have fake up on so who knows. BAN FAKE UP!

There is no way an incel can have this as their looksmatch.

She may be your "looksmatch" but unfortunately for you, men with potato faces and big prey eyes are not attractive to any women.

PM me your face and I'll tell.

Presumably. You can still be incel if you're average looking.

this is your looksmatch