Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is smoking cigarettes seen as a loser thing now?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
I smoke a few cigarettes a day mainly out of habit and boredom more than anything else. The only other people i see smoking though is stressed looking single mothers of 4 kids, old boomer hermits, refugees. People like that. I also saw several incels on here saying they smoke too. I can't remember the last time i saw a young good looking normal person smoking a cigarette. Back in the day you would see plenty of Chads that smoke and even the male models and celebrities would take photos with a cig in their mouth. You used to see prime girls just out of school uniform smoking too. Now nothing.

Have normies relegated cigarette smoking to the loser bin?

No i always see good looking people smoking.

Pretty much. Society decided smoking wasn't cool anymore, so it has been relegated to loser bin.
It's a shame, because I enjoy the occasional cigarettes too. Nothing like that nicotine hit the first thing in the morning, or when you're driving with the windows down. The buzz is glorious, ngl.

Now the IT thing is Juul and vaping. To me, vaping just doesn't feel the same as smoking a cig. You don't get anywhere near the nicotine buzz that you get with a cigarette.

Fuck the modern society, wish I could go back to the 60's or something when you could smoke anywhere you wanted.

Yes mostly due to vaping. I'm currently trying to quit smoking tbh. Can't stand the hunger feeling and irritability though. I never see normies smoke anymore they all vape and/or smoke weed.

I remember when weed was considered a loser thing now literally all normies do it and are proud.

I remember a few years ago all the youth were smoking but I don't really see it these days.

I think smoking is trending back to being cool. Every fashion/trend has its time and place. Smoking was probably bottoming out in popularity from 1990-2010.

I'm vaping because I am addicted to nicotine.

I've been "smoking" (about a pack a month, social smoker or on stressful or nice nights out on my deck) for about 5 years and never heard anyone call me cool. Best I'll get is some darkie ask me if he could bum a smoke. Apparently, here in Ohio we have some of the highest smoking rates inn the country but I don't see too many people smoking, especially not white folks my age.

Smoking, a tradition strong white male action, has be replaced through media brainwashing by feminine and colored replacements, such as dope, gayping, hookah, etc.

One of my dreams is to smoke on my deck with my GF/wife out on my deck. Hopefully one day I can make that happen. :y'all:

if your ugly it is

Maybe the people that do smoked used to be good looking but then the aging hit hard

Pretty much. Society decided smoking wasn't cool anymore, so it has been relegated to loser bin.
It's a shame, because I enjoy the occasional cigarettes too. Nothing like that nicotine hit the first thing in the morning, or when you're driving with the windows down. The buzz is glorious, ngl.

Now the IT thing is Juul and vaping. To me, vaping just doesn't feel the same as smoking a cig. You don't get anywhere near the nicotine buzz that you get with a cigarette.

Fuck the modern society, wish I could go back to the 60's or something when you could smoke anywhere you wanted.

There's a whole bunch of people vaping who never even smoked in their life. they literally just took it up as a normie trend JFL

I remember when weed was considered a loser thing now literally all normies do it and are proud.

Yep i recall that too. Back then it was mostly just rastas that were into weed culture. Now it's literally in the mainstream #girlswhosmoke #ganjaguy JFL

Everyone I see smoking are either young Chadlites and Stacies who do it as a social thing or balding boomer men. I don't think it's really a trend but it's not considered uncool either I suppose, less people are doing it mainly because it's a waste of money.
No, I don't want to inhale your disgusting cancer-air. Smoking is the most retarded cope, at least get addicted to something that makes you feel good.

During my early high school years (2008-2010) smoking was very popular and you were seen as a bit of a loser if you refused to smoke.
It was popular even in late elementary school. I smoked on and off in 7-8th grade and never got addicted. I started when I was 11 or 12. Usually just a few cigs after school, then I'd stop for a few months and start smoking again. It was never more than a cig or two a day. I stopped smoking completely in high school and was seen as a loser even though I'd had smoked earlier than any of those fags.

Just about everyone smoked in my school and only incels and unpopular people in general didn't smoke. There was also one bosnian muslim guy who didn't smoke and drink because of his religion.

Last edited:
Doesnt matter
Either your chad or you aint