Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is someone an incel if they fuck animals?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
for example, ive heard that @FeminismsCancer fucks horses

hmmm :waitwhat:

Yes they are incel, they are not fucking a human female

According to all the people who tell you JBW in SEA, no.

horse pussy isn't bad

Hmmm.... Well, technically most of us could get a prostitute or rape a gal, yet we still call ourselves incels. I suppose any of us could fuck animals too.... Often times guys who fuck prostitutes all the time are still somehow labeled incel....

I guess it depends on your definition. If you've tried to fuck girls, but they always reject you, and fuck animals instead then I think you're incel. Because you wouldn't fuck animals if you could get human women.

But if you fuck human men only because women won't take you, does that make you incel? I don't know!

Last edited:
I'm not desperate enough to fuck African women
The only females whom I'm wholly unattractive to are abbos, and since I've never even seen one irl anyway, that isn't much of an issue.

I'm not desperate enough to fuck African women

Pick one

But if you fuck human men only because women won't take you, does that make you incel? I don't know!
Yes, still celibate, since sex only counts if it's with a woman.

I mean if they want a relationship with an animal, technically those people are incel (srs)

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

these are the sort of threads I come here for

Horse fuckers are incel if they tried to fuck foids but failed so started doing the nasty with non-human animals instead.

Do what makes you happy OP