Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is someone still an incel if they have foid friends?

Are you still an incel if you have foid friends?

• Total voters
observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
Interested in peoples opinions

Personally I dont even have friends, let alone foid friends

Enjoy your stay here before you get banned

Yes, if they are not fucking they are incel

If you can have friends (especially foid friends) it's unlikely you're ugly enough or socially crippled enough to be incel

Involuntary celibacy has nothing do with platonic friendships. So yes.

Involuntary celibacy has nothing do with platonic friendships. So yes.
but if you have women who are not disgusted with you so much that they are still willing to be friends with you, surely the leap to no longer being an incel isnt that great? i dont know

You are dumb as shit. They are simps and orbiters, but also still incel by definition since they're not getting any sex, but in denial of the blackpill or inceldom.

An incel with a foid friend is a very cucked incel but an incel nevertheless

You can be an incel with foid friends.

You cannot have taken the blackpill if you have foid friends.

No. It means they are not disgusted by your subhumanity, and therefore volcel :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

but if you have women who are not disgusted with you so much that they are still willing to be friends with you, surely the leap to no longer being an incel isnt that great? i dont know
No, man. I had a lot of female friends in high school. But none of them ever were romantically interested in me. If anything, it just proves that looks are the most important, clearly my personality cannot be bad since women like me as a friend, but that's where that ends. Anything sex-related disgusts them. It's only platonic. And I think that's why the friendships worked. I wasn't attracted to them nor were they attracted to me.

If they aren't getting sex then yeah but they won't be considered blackpilled or welcome on sites like this.

No, man. I had a lot of female friends in high school. But none of them ever were romantically interested in me. If anything, it just proves that looks are the most important, clearly my personality cannot be bad since women like me as a friend, but that's where that ends. Anything sex-related disgusts them. It's only platonic. And I think that's why the friendships worked. I wasn't attracted to them nor were they attracted to me.
if there was a mutual lack of attraction, did you never resent the fact they werent attracted to you, or did that not bother you?

Massive Cope

idk man, i wish, i havent been friendly with a woman since i was 8 or something
I had many female friends as a child, all of that changed as I grew up though, puberty destroyed me.

There's no foid friends for your Incel

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:LMAO at LARPcels interacting with LARPcels. It's like a gorilla interacting with its reflection.

what

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
I can't see this person's messages.

I won't bother checking, its most likely worthless to me like all human trash I have ignored

I won't bother checking, its most likely worthless to me like all human trash I have ignored
LARPcel ignoring me kek.

If you can social max with a foid, you are very likely a failed normie.

Ah, I see, cumskins don't write anything worth reading anyways, you aren't missing out on much.

if there was a mutual lack of attraction, did you never resent the fact they werent attracted to you, or did that not bother you?
It didn't bother me because I wasn't attracted to them. And that's the key. If you're ugly and you want to be friends with a female, you have to ensure you won't be attracted to them, no matter what.
Typical of you to be friends with foids that are not attracted to you jfl literal orbiter giving free validation to foid
:soy: Stop sperging. You have no idea what a "literal orbiter" is.

It depends.

If foids put you in the "friendzone" as not to qualify you as a potential partner, then yes.
But if you hang around with foids just for the fun of it, I would say you're a traitor.
I just can't imagine being friends with those horribly shallow, arrogant and plain stupid organisms.

It'd be a very rare occurrence, but the main point is that they aren't giving you intimacy. They're no different than male friends, except you want to subconsciously fuck them.

yeah, just a really cucked incel

Fakecel if foids are not disgusted to you and talk to you when it's not absolutely necessary.

Enjoy your stay here before you get banned
He's made one tranny thread, one thread asking if we'd get our dick cut off if it meant women loved us, and now this.

Totally and obviously not a normie expiremnting on rats.

Retardcel
but yes, still incel

ROFL, foids act friendly towards men they are disgusted with (e.g. simps) as long as it benefits them (financially, socially or otherwise).

Friendship between men and foids doesn't exist, it's always a transactional relationship.

Yes. But chances are you're not a autistcel if you got foid friends. Foids hate autists