Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is "Spirit sex" or Spectrophilia a Cope?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Amazon product ASIN 1567187412View: https://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Alchemy-Magical-Intercourse-Spirits/dp/1567187412

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/83g0i2/what_does_having_sex_with_your_tulpa_feel_like/dvi8z3p?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I have seen and pirated several of these types of books, Supposedly some people evoke spirits to use as sexual AND romantic partners, spirits like Tulpa, Succubi Goddesses, etc.
Is this just a cope, Is this nothing more than mere "mental masturbation"?

That Donald Tyson guy the author of that book probably slays pussy on the regular
Edit: Maybe not :lul:
Donald Tyson (Author of Necronomicon)

Donald Tyson « Weird House

Sounds like a whole lot of cope

incels in denial and the extent they go to cope

Imagine having to meditate and create sigils to have sex with a non-physical imaginary being JFL. Is all that effort worth it? I just come up with fake scenarios in my head, takes less effort too

Imagine having to meditate and create sigils to have sex with a non-physical imaginary being JFL. Is all that effort worth it? I just come up with fake scenarios in my head, takes less effort too
Some of these people,as in the reddit post, they claim that it is FAR batter than real sex.

It's ok until you get ghosted

Some of these people,as in the reddit post, they claim that it is FAR batter than real sex.
Yeah. I read that comment. Idk it seems like cope, but could be true. I've had dream sex that felt light years better than masturbation and it wasn't even real. I'd compare it to the real experience but I don't have any real life experience to compare it to JFL

Yeah. I read that comment. Idk it seems like cope, but could be true. I've had dream sex that felt light years better than masturbation and it wasn't even real. I'd compare it to the real experience but I don't have any real life experience to compare it to JFL
Is that what you meant by "Coming up with fake scenarios in your head"? Is that the Dream sex you are talking about?

If that is the case, is Dream sex as good as sex with Spirits?

Is that what you meant by "Coming up with fake scenarios in your head"? Is that the Dream sex you are talking about?

If that is the case, is Dream sex as good as sex with Spirits?
Nah. But I will tell you a story about the time I did have success. I was intentionally trying to lucid dream to have sex in hs (I know, pathetic), but it never worked. I only started having dreams of intercourse (where I could actually feel something) more recently in the past 2 years to now. I've only had it on like 5 separate occasions over the span of a few years. When I talked about separate scenarios, I meant during the day I imagine myself with a gf, comforting her, her comforting me, what it would be like to ascend, hug her, kiss etc.

On two un-intentional occasions I had a succubus/succubi-like encounters (spirits) and tried to look up how to get rid of them. Nothing really came of it and they never came back but basically, it was also in a dream (like my usual dream sex) so I was not awake like some other people claim to experience while meditating. Not to be TMI but from what I remember it was the greatest feeling in the world. Pure euphoria, like all your g-spots are being willed to activate at the same time but the cooming is never ending lol. It's very overwhelming and definitely something I don't think a foid would be able to achieve for you physically. The closest thing to what I experienced IRL is a hands-free orgasm through hypnosis after not cooming for like 2 weeks and after edging for an hour. The individual (succubi) comes in the form of the most beautiful foid you could think of (to deceive you) and talks to you (like in the back of your head you can hear them speaking clear as day). It freaked me out and it was other worldly because on one encounter I didn't see a dream character it was just invisible. It started asking if it could take over my body and that's when I freaked out and woke up. I thought it'd posses me :feelskek:. Looking back I should've let the experience continue just to see what would happen ngl. I still haven't been able to replicate it to this day.

There are cons too. For one, they don't call them spiritual parasites for no reason. They drain you of your energy and you wake up absolutely exhausted. The feeling is addicting though so it's a trade off. The more you use them, the harder they become to get rid of. Some guys experience them in waking life too once they grow that powerful (real paranormal stuff :feelstrash:). Long story short: It's amazing but I wouldn't recommend intentionally trying to call one of these things/replicate the feeling in dream unless you're prepared for it. Also, you don't get physical touch out of it, or the feeling of two warm bodies rubbing up against eachother too so that's a downside. It just feels like one finger is running around your body so the touching aspect isn't very fulfilling. Dream sex is good but I'm never "lucid" enough to actually enjoy the moment if that makes sense

Last edited:
Nah. But I will tell you a story about the time I did have success. I was intentionally trying to lucid dream to have sex in hs (I know, pathetic), but it never worked. I only started having dreams of intercourse (where I could actually feel something) more recently in the past 2 years to now. I've only had it on like 5 separate occasions over the span of a few years. When I talked about separate scenarios, I meant during the day I imagine myself with a gf, comforting her, her comforting me, what it would be like to ascend, hug her, kiss etc.

On two un-intentional occasions I had a succubus/succubi-like encounters (spirits) and tried to look up how to get rid of them. Nothing really came of it and they never came back but basically, it was also in a dream (like my usual dream sex) so I was not awake like some other people claim to experience while meditating. Not to be TMI but from what I remember it was the greatest feeling in the world. Pure euphoria, like all your g-spots are being willed to activate at the same time but the cooming is never ending lol. It's very overwhelming and definitely something I don't think a foid would be able to achieve for you physically. The closest thing to what I experienced IRL is a hands-free orgasm through hypnosis after not cooming for like 2 weeks and after edging for an hour. The individual (succubi) comes in the form of the most beautiful foid you could think of (to deceive you) and talks to you (like in the back of your head you can hear them speaking clear as day). It freaked me out and it was other worldly because on one encounter I didn't see a dream character it was just invisible. It started asking if it could take over my body and that's when I freaked out and woke up. I thought it'd posses me :feelskek:. Looking back I should've let the experience continue just to see what would happen ngl. I still haven't been able to replicate it to this day.

There are cons too. For one, they don't call them spiritual parasites for no reason. They drain you of your energy and you wake up absolutely exhausted. The feeling is addicting though so it's a trade off. The more you use them, the harder they become to get rid of. Some guys experience them in waking life too once they grow that powerful (real paranormal stuff :feelstrash:). Long story short: It's amazing but I wouldn't recommend intentionally trying to call one of these things/replicate the feeling in dream unless you're prepared for it. Also, you don't get physical touch out of it, or the feeling of two warm bodies rubbing up against eachother too so that's a downside. It just feels like one finger is running around your body so the touching aspect isn't very fulfilling. Dream sex is good but I'm never "lucid" enough to actually enjoy the moment if that makes sense
Ah, I see. I though spirit-maxxing would be a genuine path to ascension, but all I got was bullshit. Every incel I talked to seemed to get the same results.
Do we even need spirits at this point? Like what the heck are they going to for us? Or for any Incel for that matter?

Ah, I see. I though spirit-maxxing would be a genuine path to ascension, but all I got was bullshit. Every incel I talked to seemed to get the same results.
Do we even need spirits at this point? Like what the heck are they going to for us? Or for any Incel for that matter?
Exactly. Spirits aren't worth it. It takes too much effort and they're just as deceiving as actual foids since they don't actual benefit you in any way. Nothing compares to the dopamine and oxytocin from the physical affection of a warm physical being :feelsbadman:. The orgasm might be better but afterwards the spirit is gone. You can't cuddle with a spirit, have physical affection etc. Dream sex isn't even fulfilling because if you do it too often your mind will catch on that it isn't real because of that foggy awareness and lack of physical feeling and you just feel pathetic after waking up in wet sheets. It's all mental masturbation if we're being honest

Last edited:
Exactly. Spirits aren't worth it. It takes too much effort and they're just as deceiving as actual foids since they don't actual benefit you in any way. Nothing compares to the dopamine and oxytocin from the physical affection of a warm physical being :feelsbadman:. The orgasm might be better but afterwards the spirit is gone. You can't cuddle with a spirit, have physical affection etc. Dream sex isn't even fulfilling because if you do it too often your mind will catch on that it isn't real because of that foggy awareness and lack of physical feeling and you just feel pathetic after waking up in wet sheets.
It is time to banish all spirits from my life, a True Magick practitioner knows that he can obtain everything he needs to by himself.