Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is suicide by cop realistic?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Like I can do a false 911 report and when a cop arrives I can sneak up on his pocket and take his gun and blow my brains out?

Sui by cop is when they kill you
basically you pretend to be a threat to them so they shoot you
happens by accident all the time

Like I can do a false 911 report and when a cop arrives I can sneak up on his pocket and take his gun and blow my brains out?

No they will outpower you, also have better reflexes you.

Depends, probably works best if you are a black male.
Since you are a male, you are already half way to getting killed, so sounds reasonable to make a cop shoot you.

Since you are a male, you are already half way to getting killed, so sounds reasonable to make a cop shoot you.
Do you think I could sneakily steal the gun from his pocket to blow my brains out?

Just have a weapon in your hand and advance towards the cop and ignore all orders. (paint your face black for higher percent of success)

I think its a last resort for criminals who know that if they get caught they are doing life in jail or getting a death sentence so their train of thought is that they’d better just get it over with. I guess you could just run a few red lights, get into a police chase, and when they pull you over, whip out something that looks like a gun, even a phone would work if you hold it right, and then thats it

if you are an ethnic and you are in burgerland, yes

call the cops, fake an emergency, bring out a fake gun, the fat donut eaters will shoot you 20 times

dont actually try this

It's a gamble. Why risk getting imprisoned or non fatally shot

If u wanted to kill urself I dunno y u would do it like this

It's a gamble. Why risk getting imprisoned or non fatally shot
If u wanted to kill urself I dunno y u would do it like this
Just have a weapon in your hand and advance towards the cop and ignore all orders. (paint your face black for higher percent of success)
Idk I can just sneak up behind him and steal the gun to blow my brains out. Can I knock him unconscious in GTA 5 and then grab the gun to commit suicide?

Why give cop-worshippers propaganda ammunition?

Aren't you Palestinian? What about honor? Intentionally allowing someone to kill you, although perhaps not technically suicide (if you believe that God will punish you for suicide) is also cucked.

Idk I can just sneak up behind him and steal the gun to blow my brains out. Can I knock him unconscious in GTA 5 and then grab the gun to commit suicide?
Don't try and knock anyone out if you've never knocked anyone out before. Peoole don't always go out cold

I think its a last resort for criminals who know that if they get caught they are doing life in jail or getting a death sentence so their train of thought is that they’d better just get it over with. I guess you could just run a few red lights, get into a police chase, and when they pull you over, whip out something that looks like a gun, even a phone would work if you hold it right, and then thats it

Saint Minnassian already showed how to fail at this. Dude really tried the whole wallet as a gun thing but the cop wouldn't buy it.

So don't try this in Canada or looking reasonably white. In Burgerland though you'll be killed just for not being white enough..

Also OP I seriously doubt you will have the frame of mind to steal a cop's gun and manage to get a fatal round off at yourself. You have to know just how to get it out of a holster which is designed to prevent anything but intended drawing. Also you will have to know how to use a gun... I'm not sure how they carry but I'm assuming a round chambered and safety off

Just buy a gun and sui by yourself or find less painful ways to sui

If you try to steal his gun his partner might just do the job for you. Isn't the gun holster designed to prevent it from being easily snatched?

at best you will be shot and taken to the hospital, where you will be on watch by a cop or two, and then you will have a trial and spend years in prison.
Second best is you die at the scene from being shot by a cop
It's unlikely you will get their gun and suicide

Do you think I could sneakily steal the gun from his pocket to blow my brains out?
No, they aren't that retarded and inattentive.
ADHD cops don't make the cut unless they get on medicative meth.

If you are black because of muh racsms you can get away with anything. There’s been records of nogs stealing and drawing guns and not getting shot by the police for fear of police brutality retaliation by the woke mob. It takes a lot for a black person to be shot by cops nowadays or just generally to get into trouble

If you are black because of muh racsms you can get away with anything. There’s been records of nogs stealing and drawing guns and not getting shot by the police for fear of police brutality retaliation by the woke mob. It takes a lot for a black person to be shot by cops nowadays or just generally to get into trouble
maybe, but if you are a cop and see black people doing a lot of fucked up shit, you will get biased due to personal experience.
But you're right maybe they will also be more held back because someone will accuse them of racism.

maybe, but if you are a cop and see black people doing a lot of fucked up shit, you will get biased due to personal experience.
But you're right maybe they will also be more held back because someone will accuse them of racism.
Ye but personal experience gets overbalanced out by fear of retaliation by the woke mob so most just relax because of it. It’s been happening before this too, like in the UK when a rape gang wasn’t stopped for fear of being called racist a few years ago.

yes if you are white its very easy.

Jesus how hard is it to obtain a gun?

Rope is cheaper.

yes. simply find a donut muncher in the wild and apply one swift karate chop to the brainstem to incapacitate them.

No they know some guys want an easy out that way so they purposefully try to take you alive by shooting you in the leg, the torso or the face to subdue you if you resist.

Won't work if you live in Europe. Here cops will just subdue you.

No they know some guys want an easy out that way so they purposefully try to take you alive by shooting you in the leg, the torso or the face to subdue you if you resist.
mmmmmm yes, shooting someone in the face to subdue them

Sounds pretty low iq. For them to use deadly force on you, you would already have to be approaching them with deadly force which if you are feeling like roping might as well skip the cop part. But likely as an incel you would be quickly overwhelmed, beaten to a pulp and then sent to rot in either a prison or mental facility for a good while. Better resolve your mental issues and finding worth in this life outside of this degenerate societies expectations.

Sounds pretty low iq. For them to use deadly force on you, you would already have to be approaching them with deadly force which if you are feeling like roping might as well skip the cop part. But likely as an incel you would be quickly overwhelmed, beaten to a pulp and then sent to rot in either a prison or mental facility for a good while. Better resolve your mental issues and finding worth in this life outside of this degenerate societies expectations.
where can i obtain a gun? are there other painless ways to commit suicide?

where can i obtain a gun? are there other painless ways to commit suicide?
There isn't really without someone assisting you medically. Everything has a risk. People don't die from gunshots to the head. People throw up pills. The rope breaks, someone finds you.

It isn't worth killing yourself. Thousands who killed themselves are silent. If you breathe you and speak and tell others what your problems are. They can help in minor ways.

If I killed myself when I wanted to I would have missed out on some important things. I got to own a nice car and drive fast. Something I never thought I would be able to do. But it happened.

There isn't really without someone assisting you medically. Everything has a risk. People don't die from gunshots to the head. People throw up pills. The rope breaks, someone finds you.

It isn't worth killing yourself. Thousands who killed themselves are silent. If you breathe you and speak and tell others what your problems are. They can help in minor ways.

If I killed myself when I wanted to I would have missed out on some important things. I got to own a nice car and drive fast. Something I never thought I would be able to do. But it happened.
Are you a khhv?

You're just a simple person, they'll try to apprehend you physically at first. They won't just shoot unless you have a dangerous short range weapon.

Are you a khhv?
No, but I'm wildly unsuccessful. My story is really long. And really pathetic. Nothing to envy I assure you.

I should have named myself the ghost of christmas future. Because that's how I feel. I feel how I am now at 44 is how a lot of incels here are going to end up. I am alone. All my friends I did have are gone. My family is dead.

I think this has been going on for awhile. Guys like me. That is why male sucide from age 45-55 is so high. It's the end, it's when all hope is lost.

I'm the endgame.

mmmmmm yes, shooting someone in the face to subdue them
Has happened many times in mass shooting events where the shooter is cornered. Cops in burgerland like that method from what you see and hear.

A cop shooting someone in the face usually aims for the nose or mouth and not the brain. That leaves the person that got shot bloodied and in pain but still alive.

Opiates and copious amounts of alcohol, locked in your flat/home is a good, sure way of killing yourself. Bonus points if it's fentanyl. I've had to be resuscitated with narcan because of an overdose but i was retarded and overdosed by accident in my parents home.

However, i don't condone this unless you are severely depressed, are an oldcel and have tried wholeheartedly to ascend or improve your life.

Last edited:
Opiates and copious amounts of alcohol, locked in your flat/home is a good, sure way of killing yourself. Bonus points if it's fentanyl. I've had to be resuscitated with narcan because of an overdose but i was retarded and overdosed by accident in my parents home.

However, i don't condone this unless you are severely depressed, are an oldcel and have tried wholeheartedly to ascend or improve your life.
Improving life is now impossible under quarantine. And it’s impossible to meet new people after college

If you're White you don't have to do much.

If you're Black you'll have to actually pull a weapon on them

If you're blackcel
If you try to grab a cop's gun he will shoot you though

There are othER options, CHOose wisely

Suicide by cop is retarded. If you fail and they don't kill you, you can spend the next years in jail or therapy

Depends on country
Cops here won't kill you ıf you charge at them with a bloody knife
But the random normie gangsters in junkie streets will
Just drop a gun in front of them and curse at their mothers
Suicide by thug theory is more legit

Sui by cop is when they kill you
basically you pretend to be a threat to them so they shoot you
happens by accident all the time

No. If you get shot, the wound might not be fatal. You may end up disabled/disfigured and in prison. Bad idea.

when a cop arrives I can sneak up on his pocket and take his gun and blow my brains out?
OP why are you such a misogynist sexist why do you assume the cop will be a man
Cop
Cuffs

Whistle
Smug
Arms
Wall
Salute
Blond
Fot
BBM