Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is taking a martial art a better cope than gymcelling? Anyone here ever done it?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I got downvoted making a thread like this on r/incels in April or May, but no downvote button here  :bigsmile:

Any martial art out there; doesn't matter which. Gymcelling can be done alone, and there isn't much teaching to be done except calorie counting and diet related stuff. With a martial art, you are forced to learn with other people, and with women being in those classes and being forced to be in physical contact with those people, it risks having them falsely snitch for sexual harassment or rape. Gymcelling doesn't teach you how to fight, and most gymcels started initially because they thought women liked muscles, but it may not be the reason for them continuing it. Gymcelling involves bulking and you'll gain a bit of fat most of the time, which some goes to your face. Not that it matters, since our face being ugly/average at looksmax is why most of us are here.

I was doing judo for 3 years. It's cool but won't teach you how to fight, but it's gonna be very helpful in widening your fighting skills. Also it was a small group so I was in constant physical contact with 13yo girls :D:D:D

I trained Muay Thai for a year and Greco Wrestling for 2 years. There are no women in real martial arts classes.

Women usually go for BS like TKD, Aikido etc.

It's a bad cope since martial arts are useless while lifting makes you actually stronger

Akarin said:
I was doing judo for 3 years. It's cool but won't teach you how to fight, but it's gonna be very helpful in widening your fighting skills. Also it was a small group so I was in constant physical contact with 13yo girls  :D:D:D

>Also it was a small group so I was in constant physical contact with 13yo girls  :D:D:D

you need to be in a cell

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
>Also it was a small group so I was in constant physical contact with 13yo girls  :D:D:D

you need to be in a cell

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/kKeRbnDlAhs[/video]

yes a seriously teached one yes

I really want to get into boxing for fitness, self defense, and because I enjoy watching it. The thing is, I'm a lazy sack of meat.

It is a great cope Imo. At least Chads won't be able to bully you.

I took kung fu when I was a kid. I barely know anything about martial arts outside of Sleeping Dogs.

91kJIDVntUL._SL1500_.jpg