Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Texas the most non feminist state in America?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
And if not, then which state is the best to live in from this point of view? (least hypergamous and least feminist)

@BummerDrummer Thoughts?

American cities in general tend to be liberal and feminist. The least cucked states are the most rural ones.

I'd say Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming are

And if not, then which state is the best to live in from this point of view? (least hypergamous and least feminist)
I don't think so tbh
Texas has declared inceldom to be a terrorist ideology.

I've heard the intermountain west is one of the least hypergamous and least feminist part of the US.

I'd say Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming are
Utah has a lot of Mormon influence but then also the more lax view on polygamy so I'd say it's more like Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.

Although don't forget it was Wyoming that was the first state to give women the right to vote.

Trump won about 90% of texas 254 counties against hillary Clinton in 2016.

Texas took over as #1 with most fortune 500 companies. Liberal states like new york lost out .

It's been a hotbed for right winger militias and survivalists preppers since the 90s.

95% of land are owned bi civillians and many gated anti zombie apocalypse communities are developing with armed guard towers complete with emergency underground country clubs for the top 1%.

Reason why Governor Abbott is anti incel because they just want the lamest smokescreen excuse to tighten the martial law noose WTSHTF.

Texas will be the key battle state against the NWO/Marxists/drug cartels/Islam zombie horde etc...

GigaCope Austin and some other major cities down there rival California in terms of degeneracy. They're just not a intersectional sjw freaks which makes it even more brutal for incels

GigaCope Austin and some other major cities down there rival California in terms of degeneracy
Texas now have over 30 million people, Austin is listed as having around 1 million.
Most of the high ranking austin popos are faggots though.
The counties that trump lost in 2016 are the democrat run cities ,yes, and many Californians are moving further east toward the Louisiana tex mex region.

Tex-Mex region ( south cal, arizona, new mexico, texas)

Last edited:
Aside from the Amish and Fundamentalist Mormons, the more white and protestant an area in the US is, the more feminist it is.

All big cities in TX are cucked. Very feminist and liberal.

Considering that Texas will probably flip blue within 2-3 election cycles, I would not consider it the most non-feminist state, despite its reputation. If I had the means, I'd move to Wyoming or Idaho.

Not sure, but I know Toronto is damn sure the most feminist city in Canada, besides Vancouver

Aside from the Amish and Fundamentalist Mormons, the more white and protestant an area in the US is, the more feminist it is.
The more protestant it is the more it has socially conservative ideals that favor foids in unspoken laws and customs too.
For example look at the southern and southeast US and bible belt.

A lot of black people also live in US south so it isn't just white and protestant people that are the most feminist (talking about through their actions, not what they publicly identify as).

Utah has a big Mormon population and polygamy is less frowned on there than other places so I'd say no tbh

View: https://www.npr.org/2017/01/17/510246850/how-mormon-polygamy-in-the-19th-century-fueled-womens-activism

All big cities in TX are cucked. Very feminist and liberal.
That's true of any big cities tbh

Texas is definitely not it. Anyone who says so clearly hasn't been there. Hell, I'd even go as far as to rank Texas as second for having the most shallow women in the entire US.
intermountain west
I agree with this. Except for the Californian transplants who are spread out throughout that area. They can use their psychopathic mind control powers to transform nice towns into hypergamous, degenerate filled shitholes, just like what they did in my hometown in Texas. They're doing the same type of bullshit in every big city within that area, even in places as remote as Jackson, Wyoming.

Last edited:
Texas is definitely not it. Anyone who says so clearly hasn't been there. Hell, I'd even go as far as to rank Texas as second for having the most shallow women in the entire US.
It isn't about shallow women either.
It's like the worst mix of traditionalism and feminism that a lot of socially conservative areas in the south have.
The kind of states that come down hard on weak males and consider incels to be weak males in need of corrective punishment.

Even after/if it goes blue that aspect will probably remain.
Socially conservative democrats in the US that are obsessed with identity politics seem like the most hostile toward incels tbh

I agree with this. Except for the Californian transplants who are spread out throughout that area. They can use their psychopathic mind control powers to transform nice towns into hypergamous, degenerate filled shitholes, just like what they did in my hometown in Texas. They're doing the same type of bullshit every big city within that area, even in places as remote as Jackson, Wyoming.
That's Colorado mainly ngl
Entire state has become a lost cause and just a second more mountainous snowy version of California lol.

I would say the most redneck communities out there.

Dick pics are 100% illegal in Texas

no idea im not american

Trump won about 90% of texas 254 counties against hillary Clinton in 2016.

Texas took over as #1 with most fortune 500 companies. Liberal states like new york lost out .

It's been a hotbed for right winger militias and survivalists preppers since the 90s.

95% of land are owned bi civillians and many gated anti zombie apocalypse communities are developing with armed guard towers complete with emergency underground country clubs for the top 1%.

Reason why Governor Abbott is anti incel because they just want the lamest smokescreen excuse to tighten the martial law noose WTSHTF.

Texas will be the key battle state against the NWO/Marxists/drug cartels/Islam zombie horde etc...
Just the fact that their governor had to declare publicly that he is anti incel means that he is a superficial idiot who has no idea what he's talking about and he just wants to follow the trend. Lost all my respect for this, he could've just shut up and not make any comments regarding us