Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is that candida auris yeast still around?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Are there any updates on that fungus? Hospitals for the most part avoided reporting on it for as long as possible because having something that kills immunocompromised people all over their walls made them look bad, now it's been memory holed and nobody gives a shit about it. I haven't seen anything say that they've found a new antifungal to use on it though, is it just the new normal. Ten years from now, when people born in 1965 (key year, marks end of boomer generation) are now 64 years old, shouldn't there be an even greater variety of treatment resistant diseases ravaging hospitals and retirement homes and making old cunts' final days an absolute hell on Earth? All the phage therapy is being researched by the Chinese who won't give two fucks about the boomers. I hope they all die in agony.

Tons of people die, but the pharma and hospital industry don't care. No time for safety measures and they need to shill their medicaments. Guess it is just the new normal as you said. Don't know specifically about CA though. It will only get worse like this.

Sometimes I feel like this is the start of a population control operation operation...

Prolly cope, just the usually corrupt politicians...

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like this is the start of a population control operation...
There are multiple strains which all developed at the same time, honestly you could easily be right and it wouldn't surprise me. Even if they developed separately in resoponse to the introduction of the same antifungals (most likely), they are probably tolerating its existence on purpose. Not even the government, which has turned uselessness into an industry, wants to feed and clothe these old shits. Sadly all the baby boomers who run the government will get state of the art aged care and not get candida auris, but nursing home disasters will do.