Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the average male subhuman or what?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
When I look around on my campus, the average normie seems to be subhuman tbh. MAYBE I would say 5% of them are a 6/10 or above, but majority of them are 4-4.5/10. Are normies just bluepilled incels? Or are they not incels because they sleep with 2/10 landwhales? JFL

The average Male in 2020 has been lowered to the status of subhuman due to increased female hypergamy.
25 years ago they would be considered "average" but now they are ugly

Yes, most men in 2020 are subhumans.

According to women, yes.
At least 90% of young men are completely unattractive to women.

Manlets = n**gers in 2020

No, you are wrong. Most people, of both genders, are between 4-6 PSL. Sub4's and 8/10's are a small minority. 7/10's are numerically superior to 8/10's and sub4's but a small minority compared to 4-6/10 people. All of this in PSL scale.

And repeating, this applies to both genders.

No, you are wrong. Most people, of both genders, are between 4-6 PSL. Sub4's and 8/10's are a small minority. 7/10's are numerically superior to 8/10's and sub4's but a small minority compared to 4-6/10 people. All of this in PSL scale.

And repeating, this applies to both genders.
Could be true, won’t lie. Still over for sub6 men though.

In the eyes of foids, well, yes

Yes man. They dont see our humanity

Not even chads are human in foids eyes but objects. We on the other hand are below that

The average Male in 2020 has been lowered to the status of subhuman due to increased female hypergamy.
25 years ago they would be considered "average" but now they are ugly

You're mostly right but I also think the obesity epidemic and more sedentary lifestyles has made the average man more patheic than in the past.

Not really.

Average men (5~6) are not treated like non-human species, they are just invisible.

Life is really tough for sub5s (i.e. below average men). We are shitted on by everyone, both by foids and men.

Yes the average man is below a roach in the eyes of a foid

When I look around on my campus, the average normie seems to be subhuman tbh. MAYBE I would say 5% of them are a 6/10 or above, but majority of them are 4-4.5/10. Are normies just bluepilled incels? Or are they not incels because they sleep with 2/10 landwhales? JFL
The modern diet leads to underdeveloped facial structure for most people.

We are subhumans to foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back