Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the close proximity pill legit?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You know how when the zoo wants Pandas to fuck they just stick one male and one female in the same cage and hope they end up mating since they are in close proximity with no other choices as mates.

Well does this work with humans. For instance say you work somewhere and it’s only you and a female and nobody else. You have to actually work together in close proximity. Since there are no other men available does she become attracted to you?

My opinion is that something like this would work like 15 or 20 years ago as long as you are not absolute bottom of barrel truecel. But today with smart phones and dating apps, she is still closely connected to Chad.

I'm bottom of the barrel truecel, so no, it won't work for me.

The females go along with it because of the implication

Hope aliens take me and a stacy and put us in a zoo and forces us to mate

GIGACOPE

You tell me. :feelshmm:

Last time I checked the panda was on the verge of extinction.

My opinion is that something like this would work like 15 or 20 years ago as long as you are not absolute bottom of barrel truecel. But today with smart phones and dating apps, she is still closely connected to Chad.
Exactly. If she has seen Chad she's a thot..

Cope. As you said, because of smartphones, FaceCuck and other apps, this wont work today

Cope. As you said, because of smartphones, FaceCuck and other apps, this wont work today
But would you consider it somewhat legit say 20 years ago?

But would you consider it somewhat legit say 20 years ago?
Yeah maybe, I mean especially like 50 years ago when foids werent as hypergamous as today

the term is propinquinty and it may be legit if you have a lot pheromones to attract foids.
Foids use perfume for the same reason, it bypass a man logic system and make him fall in love with her.
Pheremones for Men is like $50 a bottle at WalMart, just make sure you don't get reported DHS by those senile Geritol Geezers Greeters

just call it the PPPill for short.

If they had never see a Chad before then probably yes. You're only ugly in comparison to everyone else so if you were the only guy there in a panda situation then you would get laid.

Tinder makes this not true.

This might have worked in like the Middle Ages

It depends on the basement furnishings.

just be stranded on a desert island alone with a foid theory

In theory, it can work if you're not an ogre, but as many said, this theory is currently ruled out.

It can work if there are no other males in the vicinity. Won't work now coz of dating apps.

If you're Chad or mog all other males in the vicinity then yes