Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the dark triad pill legit or is it just a cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date

Is dark triad pill real or fake?

• Total voters
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
I don't know if the dark triad pill is legit or not.

It seems to me that foids just want Chad, dark triad or not.

All the infamous criminal chick magnets like Jeremy Meeks, Richard Ramirez, and Ted Bundy are all Chads, or at least tall and above average looking. I'm pretty sure foids fall in love with them and send them love letters/nudes because they find them hot, NOT because they comitted crimes.

If I'm wrong and women are really attracted to dark triads, then can someone prove it to me? Why would they choose bad boy Chad over nice guy Chad?

Obviously women will go for Chad regardless, but who do you think slays more, Dark Triad Chad, or Chad who treats women nicely? Both have the same PSL but dating for Chad is a different world compared to HTN and below

There is an IncelTV video about this that I can't seem to find.

Obviously women will go for Chad regardless, but who do you think slays more, Dark Triad Chad, or Chad who treats women nicely? Both have the same PSL but dating for Chad is a different world compared to HTN and below
Well that's the thing. How do we know that women don't prefer nice guy Chad? What's the reasoning behind that? I think Chads just tend to be dark triad since they're attractive enough to not have to develop a good personality to be accepted by society, so who's to say that foids wouldn't rather have a nice guy Chad if they had to choose between the two?

Dark triad is another case of correlation != causation, yes foids accept dark triad guys at higher rates but thats usually because the dark triad guys they accept are chads, chads tend to have that personality a lot more than normies. If a 4'10 balding curry janitor had that same personality, he would end up behind bars.

Dark triad is another case of correlation != causation, yes foids accept dark triad guys at higher rates but thats usually because the dark triad guys they accept are chads, chads tend to have that personality a lot more than normies. If a 4'10 balding curry janitor had that same personality, he would end up behind bars.
I agree with you 100%. I have yet to see a 4'10" balding indian serial killer be arrested and have hundreds of foids sending him nudes and love letters after seeing his mugshot.

It's legit. Chad = SMV of 1000

Serial killer Chad = SMV of 10000

Incel = SMV of 10

Serial killer incel = SMV of 100

Being extremely dark triad (serial killer maxxing, as an example, or just going ER) increases your SMV tenfold.

It is in women’s nature to be attracted to men who assert dominance in any way possible. A man who is dangerous would naturally be very appealing

It is in women’s nature to be attracted to men who assert dominance in any way possible. A man who is dangerous would naturally be very appealing

The fact that many relationships end after the bf loses a fight in her presence, I'd say yeah.

Yes if youre not turboautist or sub3

But youll be in prison cause you wanted to inpress foids jfl nah

Good point.
The fact that many relationships end after the bf loses a fight in her presence, I'd say yeah.
Also a good point. I think a lot of it has to do with dominance rather than just being "evil" in general.

For example foids will be more attracted to a murderer than a guy who stole candy from a seven-eleven, because to murder someone you would have to overpower/dominate them.

Last edited:
For example foids will be more attracted to a murderer than a guy who stole candy from a seven-eleven, because to murder someone you would have to overpower/dominate them.
Great example bro

sadly there's no real way to be dark triad nowadays. criminals are quickly caught by the police, the rest is cope. unless you're a legit criminal with connections, power and a fuckton of money you're not dark triad. if you can't acid, torture then dispose of your foid in a heartbeat with zero consequence you're not dark triad. legit dark triad is not a cope imo

foids are attracted to powerful agressive and non-empathic men, otherwise nice guys wouldn't finish last. The mere existence of bullies obliterates the theory that the darktriad is cope. At the very least foids will excuse dark triad behavior, but even that proves that it isn't a dealbreaker.

Dark triad chad does way better than pacifist chad, dark triad is worthless if you're unattractive as you'll just get demonized.

End of story.

I thought it was obvious that any dark triad guy had to be a chad in the first place for women to lust over him. You don't see women sending letters to BTK.

For women it all comes down to if he's chad or not tbh , whether he has a dark triad or average anime incel fantasy mc personality is not important. Once a male meets her looks criteria(face,height) she will gladly breed with him , now if a woman had to choose I'd say that a wealthmaxxed & gymmaxxed nice guy chad would be more desirable than just a dark triad imo.

It's legit. Chad = SMV of 1000

Serial killer Chad = SMV of 10000

Incel = SMV of 10

Serial killer incel = SMV of 100

Being extremely dark triad (serial killer maxxing, as an example, or just going ER) increases your SMV tenfold.

There is no dark triad for your face

If you're a dark triad trucel you'll just be seen as a creep

It's real, but face + height is more important.

Dark triad chad > Nice chad > Dark triad normie > Nice normie

foids are attracted to powerful agressive and non-empathic men, otherwise nice guys wouldn't finish last. The mere existence of bullies obliterates the theory that the darktriad is cope. At the very least foids will excuse dark triad behavior, but even that proves that it isn't a dealbreaker.

we have the studies proving that unattractive men who act aggressively lose popularity while attractive men who do the same gain it

Real. Of course some minor bad personality traits or transgressions won't redeem terrible looks, but If you atrocitymaxx hard enough, you'll ascend even if you're ugly. See the park maniac, Fritzl, Cruz and many others. Not worth it though.

Foids are attracted to evil men.