[Cope] is the final fantasy series just ricecels admitting their inferiority?

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
am i the only one who finds this weird? there would never be a western video game with an all ethnic cast

i just watched the ff7 remake trailer and almost everyone looks white lel the only person who looks remotely japanese is tifa, a noodle. just lol @ making a video game about blonde hair blue eyes aryan chad saving the world whilst being lusted over by stacies and noodles, we truly are the lowest smv race, i wish i was born curry instead

ovrload

ovrload

Legend
-
tall ✅
Pretty boy ✅
White ✅

the holy trifecta to make any noodle wetter than the han river. if i was only taller my life would be so much better. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH AND MY SHITTY GENETICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i wouldnt be incel if i was tall pretty boy chang
ftfy

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
I always assumed they chose European characters. because it was about being knights and saving princesses and stuff. At least Tekken has ricecels as main characters.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
I always assumed they chose European characters. because it was about being knights and saving princesses and stuff. At least Tekken has ricecels as main characters.
oh that would make sense tbh. but this ff game in particular is set in the future I believe

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
[Slavpill] Its always based on WESTERN European characters.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
oh that would make sense tbh. but this ff game in particular is set in the future I believe
I don't know all ff characters, not a ff guy. But Cecil could be an albino Jap and Squall could be a kpop maxed ricel.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
When I was a small kid, I used to watch some animes and think East Asians had very badass lives. I once even thought of settling permanently in Japan at any cost. Lol

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
I don't know all ff characters, not a ff guy. But Cecil could be an albino Jap and Squall could be a kpop maxed ricel.
yea there are some rice characters in the ff7 remake too, like this guy
517878e7-3224-4347-a2f7-9ba899a537df-jpeg.156985

i guess my problem is that the protagonists always seem to be white
When I was a small kid, I used to watch some animes and think East Asians had very badass lives. I once even thought of settling permanently in Japan at any cost. Lol
the life of an average east asian male: 1) work for the same company for the majority of your life 2) die

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
the life of an average east asian male: 1) work for the same company for the majority of your life 2) die
Nippon is workaholic a cope that I can live with for my life.

Wiseman

Wiseman

Warning Level: 0%
-
He could pass for hapa tbh.

Also Tidus was half SEAcel half white
tidus-jpg.156990

Wiseman

Wiseman

Warning Level: 0%
-
r u talking about cloud? I have never seen a hapa with blonde hair and blue eyes b4 tbh
I don't know about the blonde hair and blue eyes, but his general features along with his hairstyle give off a hapa feel.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
I don't know about the blonde hair and blue eyes, but his general features along with his hairstyle give off a hapa feel.
yea i see what u mean. in the remake he has a soft looking eye area and the hair looks japanese tbh

tfw not hapa prettyboy

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Legend
-
am i the only one who finds this weird? there would never be a western video game with an all ethnic cast

i just watched the ff7 remake trailer and almost everyone looks white lel the only person who looks remotely japanese is tifa, a noodle. just lol @ making a video game about blonde hair blue eyes aryan chad saving the world whilst being lusted over by stacies and noodles, we truly are the lowest smv race, i wish i was born curry instead

I want that to be me so bad:feelscry: