Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope is the final fantasy series just ricecels admitting their inferiority?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
am i the only one who finds this weird? there would never be a western video game with an all ethnic cast

i just watched the ff7 remake trailer and almost everyone looks white lel the only person who looks remotely japanese is tifa, a noodle. just lol @ making a video game about blonde hair blue eyes aryan chad saving the world whilst being lusted over by stacies and noodles, we truly are the lowest smv race, i wish i was born curry instead

final-fantasy-7-remake-social.png

poo poo pee pee

tall ✅
Pretty boy ✅
White ✅

the holy trifecta to make any noodle wetter than the han river. if i was only taller my life would be so much better. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH AND MY SHITTY GENETICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i wouldnt be incel if i was tall pretty boy chang

ftfy

I always assumed they chose European characters. because it was about being knights and saving princesses and stuff. At least Tekken has ricecels as main characters.

I always assumed they chose European characters. because it was about being knights and saving princesses and stuff. At least Tekken has ricecels as main characters.
oh that would make sense tbh. but this ff game in particular is set in the future I believe

[Slavpill] Its always based on WESTERN European characters.

oh that would make sense tbh. but this ff game in particular is set in the future I believe
I don't know all ff characters, not a ff guy. But Cecil could be an albino Jap and Squall could be a kpop maxed ricel.

When I was a small kid, I used to watch some animes and think East Asians had very badass lives. I once even thought of settling permanently in Japan at any cost. Lol

I don't know all ff characters, not a ff guy. But Cecil could be an albino Jap and Squall could be a kpop maxed ricel.
yea there are some rice characters in the ff7 remake too, like this guy
517878E7 3224 4347 A2F7 9BA899A537DF

i guess my problem is that the protagonists always seem to be white
When I was a small kid, I used to watch some animes and think East Asians had very badass lives. I once even thought of settling permanently in Japan at any cost. Lol
the life of an average east asian male: 1) work for the same company for the majority of your life 2) die

i dont know bro

the life of an average east asian male: 1) work for the same company for the majority of your life 2) die
Nippon is workaholic a cope that I can live with for my life.

He could pass for hapa tbh.

Also Tidus was half SEAcel half white
Tidus

Asians hates themselves tbh

r u talking about cloud? I have never seen a hapa with blonde hair and blue eyes b4 tbh
I don't know about the blonde hair and blue eyes, but his general features along with his hairstyle give off a hapa feel.

I don't know about the blonde hair and blue eyes, but his general features along with his hairstyle give off a hapa feel.
yea i see what u mean. in the remake he has a soft looking eye area and the hair looks japanese tbh

tfw not hapa prettyboy

am i the only one who finds this weird? there would never be a western video game with an all ethnic cast

i just watched the ff7 remake trailer and almost everyone looks white lel the only person who looks remotely japanese is tifa, a noodle. just lol @ making a video game about blonde hair blue eyes aryan chad saving the world whilst being lusted over by stacies and noodles, we truly are the lowest smv race, i wish i was born curry instead

final-fantasy-7-remake-social.png
I want that to be me so bad:feelscry: