Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the heightpill fully determinant?

coğrafyakaderdir

coğrafyakaderdir

Greycel
Being only 5'6/168cm (not from the States, but this height is still below average over here.) Is it possible to cheat the heightpill if your facial features are good enough? Not here to humble-brag, but coming from a manlet Norwegian dad and a femlet Dutch mother, I have blue eyes and dark yellow hair. Is there a chance, or is it over?

coğrafyakaderdir

Ur turkish idiot

Go to looksmax and ask people to rate you. Unless you’re model tier in terms of looks, its pretty much over at 5’6 in a western country. You could try to SEAmaxx if you want.

Ur turkish idiot
yes, but my parents are not, they came here for job purposes way before I was born, and I am asking about the heightpill because everyone around me is taller than me.

5'6 is fucking death

170cm is minimum in Japan

Japan women are small

Some say 180cm

yes, but my parents are not, they came here for job purposes way before I was born, and I am asking about the heightpill because everyone around me is taller than me.
@Blacktarpill is also a lira manlet

Philipines average male height is 5’4”, just move there

Last edited:
Ur a deathnic accept it

I'm 5'4 so it's over for me
89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

I believe that height not only determines your affective status, it is also have influential in your employment and social status

I think that next to IQ, height is the most decisive factor for a man's success

of course, height > face imho (eternal debate in incel forums)

i'm 5' 4", never begun for me

Last edited:
5'5" or below is critical territory, unless you are a j-rock or k-pop star. 5'8" is enough though if you have a pretty face. Lots of good-looking actors are below 6 feet. The heightpill is overestimated. Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig, George Clooney, Sylvester Stallone, Robert Downey Jr., Tom cruise, Daniel Radcliffe ... all of them are below 6 feet, some of them well below 5'8".

If you have an ugly face it's over, unless you are 6 feet + and muscular with a big frame, then you can ogremaxx.

Last edited:
I believe that height not only determines your affective status, it is also have influential in your employment and social status

I think that next to IQ, height is the most decisive factor for a man's success

of course, height > face imho (eternal debate in incel forums)

i'm 5' 4", never begun for me
will asume you are pass puberty, yeah 5'4. Why is that? Short parents like mine?
5'5" or below is critical territory, unless you are a j-rock or k-pop star. 5'8" is enough though if you have a pretty face. Lots of good-looking actors are below 6 feet. The heightpill is overestimated. Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig, George Clooney, Sylvester Stallone, Robert Downey Jr., Tom cruise, Daniel Radcliffe ... all of them are below 6 feet, some of them well below 5'8".

If you have an ugly face it's over, unless you are 6 feet + and muscular with a big frame, then you can ogremaxx.
So far, I had no luck, the actors you mentioned have high status, where as in I work as a Waiter at a Steakhouse.

If you have Chad face and frame it might not be over but you are posting here instead of fucking stacies so I assume you don't have any of these, it's over.

Ngl the odds are against you and when I say against you I mean that you'll probably die a virgin, but hey at least try before LDARing

With an 8/10 face and good frame, 5'6 is ok. However, there is a good chance you have neither an 8/10 face, nor a good frame. So, it's probably over. Sorry, kid.

will asume you are pass puberty, yeah 5'4. Why is that? Short parents like mine?

Yeah, My father 5' 6" and my mother 5' 3"

I'm 39

Keep in mind that i'm from Spain, therefore i'm shorter than North American or North European males, but average height in Spain is 5' 9" aprox in males and 5' 3" in females ,

i'm a manlet in all countries. I'm the shorter male employee in my company. Some foids are more tall than me.

To top that, i'm very ugly (2/10)

Never begun.

Last edited:
It is! But so is face, and every other category.

DxJ0VmR

I don't get the endless face vs height debate. The truth is it's multiplicative, where 10/10 is a 100%. So,
  • 5/10 height times 5/10 face is 50% times 50% which is 25% = 2.5/10, very undesirable
  • 0% height times 100% face is zero (extreme manlet).
  • 100% height times 0% face is zero (extreme ogre).
As we can see, missing points in each category compound each other.

Go to looksmax and ask people to rate you. Unless you’re model tier in terms of looks, its pretty much over at 5’6 in a western country. You could try to SEAmaxx if you want.
This

Unless you have chad tier facial features and good bone structure you're probably doomed.

Heights I’ll hits harder than facepill. There’s no surgery for your height sadly

It's over in the west, but you'll have no trouble in Asia

5’6 is death without above average face.

you are not turkish then
also wtf europeans immigrating to kebab country for a job
that some uno reverse shit

you are not turkish then
also wtf europeans immigrating to kebab country for a job
that some uno reverse shit
late reply/necro, I am fully aware. Had to get stuff done.

A brief rundown would be that they work at an Embassy so they kind of had to.