Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the Incel problem starting to hit the Catholic Dating Market ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Back in my blue pill days I made an account in CatholicMatch (they are as hypergamous as Tinder, besides I live in a shithole so no hope for matches).

I browse the blog form time to time to have laught and I found this recent article ont he blog

https://www.catholicmatch.com/institute/2020/05/physical-attraction-doesnt-matter/

I have to wonder if the Incel problem in catholic churches have become some bad that they basically are begging females to give incels a change and are making a point for arrange marriange

But let me tell you something. IT WONT FUCKING WORK. Just look at the picture of the blog. A Chad and a cute girl. How that fuck do they spect change women mind.

Women rather became cat ladies than settle for Incels. This site is full of rosties in thier 30's looking for prince charming.

No offense but this has been happening for awhile, how have you only noticed now?

No offense but this has been happening for awhile, how have you only noticed now?
I know but it is the first time that I see an article like this on the page. They are basically acknowledging there is a problem and are trying bend the trend

Look at the damn ad. Darwin guy is a chad and they're trying to move women away from him, although the real guy is also only normie tier and not incel.
I'm not going into the racemix element here or that the supposed Christians have tats and messy hair. Sexual standards are wrong but visual ones not so much. Ironic how the world says the opposite when it's so much easier to not get tats and nose rings than to get laid due to standards but which looks way worse right away?

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.png
    New Bitmap Image.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 78
most catholics are ethnic and the women start fucking at like age 11... mexicans, filipinas, etc.

then they go to try and force the pedophile religious shit on grown ass white men wanting "settle down"

lmao

Religious people in third world countries, no matter the race, don't take the sex laws seriously. Especially in religions that are watered down. Not so much in harsh ones but modernism and liberalism is infecting even Islamic, Hindu, and Jewish strongholds.

Religious people in third world countries, no matter the race, don't take the sex laws seriously. Especially in religions that are watered down. Not so much in harsh ones but modernism and liberalism is infecting even Islamic, Hindu, and Jewish strongholds.
I'm from a third world country and yep this is truth but I don't know that much about Middle Eastern religions though

To make an arranged marriage work, you need to have a society that values and understands the concept of "family".

As long as you keep thinking that marriage is all about a man and a woman, it's not gonna work.

aMjoSP5.jpg
srgeXKE.jpg
AkyExc1.jpg
rlyVOIo.png
sffWU7S.jpg
EsB3rPa.jpg

zVqnztD.jpg
SKSMXyi.jpg
0PSaRE2.jpg
OjLfSWr.jpg
3yaXz4J.jpg
fGr9Gjb.jpg

GfXYdVn.jpg
eLIZWUl.jpg
orc80mO.jpg
7M5ahqu.jpg
FCEPxG4.jpg
47hpe6x.png

BAl0Swn.jpg
eD3l5Ug.jpg
kWOH9Jr.jpg
QVRWZ1M.png
Ma2VyZN.png

1PelY9i.jpg

Arranged marriage work in traditional societies because the concept of divorce is a borderline taboo in those societies.

To make an arranged marriage work, you need to have a society that values and understands the concept of "family".

As long as you keep thinking that marriage is all about a man and a woman, it's not gonna work.

Arranged marriage work in traditional societies because the concept of divorce is a borderline taboo in those societies.
Family unit is something very important and strong, it builds community and social responsibility. So ofc the elites/Juice want to get rid of it to weaken the masses.
Divorce being taboo is dangerous to men as well as women though, beyond the crazy scissor people it's also a big promotor of cuckery, not just unhappy women with former incels.

Divorce being taboo is dangerous to men as well as women though,

Divorce and marriage both are jokes now a days, people get divorce over petty things, not being a taboo is not working either.

beyond the crazy scissor people it's also a big promotor of cuckery, not just unhappy women with former incels.

Women are never happy, irrespective of the condition they live or what they have.

So if the goal is to keep women happy, people are just wasting their time.

Cuckery won't happen if extra/pre-marital sex is outlawed.

Divorce and marriage both are jokes now a days, people get divorce over petty things, not being a taboo is not working either.

Women are never happy, irrespective of the condition they live or what they have.

Cuckery won't happen if extra/pre-marital sex is outlawed.
Laws never stopped shit. Having them gone only makes it easier.

"

"

FUCKING. PIN. THIS. Whenever women say "think about what we want" REMEMBER, they're NEVER happy, even with CHADs. I have first hand experience of this. They can never be sexually or socially satisfied. Many can never be economically satisfied either, but that's more debatable.
Social media has just allowed them what they want, the infinite availability of validation and consequence-free hot sex, but they're STILL unhappy, even if they're happier than they've ever been. Even if every incel and normie is killed among men, and they can all fuck all the chads and the chads want all of them, they will STILL find reasons to mope. Too much competition, wah, chad's fucked too many, bah, no ugly guys to hate on, sah. But when we complain about competition and hypergamy and hatred? nah, we're shit.

its always been present in every market

Nothing can stop hypergamy. I even noticed it having been raised Catholic and having gone to Catholic schools. It’s also worth noting that most Catholics are not very committed to their religion, but even if they were it would be foolish to think that whoredom can be stopped by churches at this day and age

Catholics are pretty much secular people everywhere srsly, the dogmatic enforcementt in the catholic church is simply retarded, most catholics think there's nothing wrong with sleeping around as long as you have been baptized as a child and go to the mass once a year. And priests won't say shit cuz they don't want to lose their few churchgoers.

Religion is a dead thing. Even islam, muslin women in the west are almost as whores as local women. It's fucking over.

Look at the damn ad. Darwin guy is a chad and they're trying to move women away from him, although the real guy is also only normie tier and not incel.
I'm not going into the racemix element here or that the supposed Christians have tats and messy hair. Sexual standards are wrong but visual ones not so much. Ironic how the world says the opposite when it's so much easier to not get tats and nose rings than to get laid due to standards but which looks way worse right away?
holy shit that ad is a huge blackpill, foid is ethnic and guy is white chad. Its severely over tbh.

In the rest of the world no one takes the sex laws seriously.You get one or two catholic girls who are virgins and want to marry but they only want chad and 99%(of that already small minority) start losing hope and just open their legs to chad when chance comes.nothing good can come out of this secular world.

Jfl some chad with a subhuman foid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-164521.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-164521.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 34
Jfl some chad with a subhuman foid
Is kind of ironic. They are arguing looks don't matter, yet the main image is a Chad with a girl.

We women can't stop the charade and be upfront about thier lust for chad

Is kind of ironic. They are arguing looks don't matter, yet the main image is a Chad with a girl.

We women can't stop the charade and be upfront about thier lust for chad
Its always a foid dating up though, the guy always has a great facial structure while the foid is caked in makeup still looks like shit, big forehead disgusting jawline bitch gets chad teehee they are trying to say every butch looking cunt can get a guy way out of her league