Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the influx in bluepiller gawkers due to the inaccurate and sensational BBC documentary along with the Bagelcel incident?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Seems like it.

Probably just the BBC documentary. The timing is more related to British time.

Hey British people, lemme axe you somethin', what do you care what our President does? I'm flattered, but this is our business, not yours.

Hey fuckers! Just remember we got a whole new generation of incels coming by the boatload in the coming years!

When’s the documentary airing?
When’s the documentary airing?

To all the bluepillers viewing this thread. Inceldom is not a thing in people's heads. Being unattractive is not a mental state or personality choice, it's a set in stone reality. Being short, bald, ugly in general is not something people make up in their heads. No one responds well to ugly men. Are there men who get lucky and have wives or girlfriends despite this? Yes! But this is not a constant. BTW, not all incels have personality disorders or have poor social skills. People assume certain traits based on looks without people even talking. Fashion magazines utilize good looking men and women to sell products all the time. Fact of life is if an ugly person were used to advertise a product people wouldn't buy the product even if it was better than the product of another company because it's associated with an ugly person. The same applies to dating and relationships. As society gets more progressive and corporatist things will begin to fold. Inceldom is already at 30%. We are not a minority. We're just the ones brave enough to voice these issues while other men cope and feel bad inside.

It's likely due to the growing amount of incels in denial that are considering joining.

I wonder what percent of bluepillers will be blackpilled in the future.

@gigacel123 @FrothySolutions is there a trailer for it or anything?

I wouldn't know, I'm just going by what other Britcels are telling me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back