Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the Jewish conspiracy real or a meme

• Thread starter unrelentingclownery
  • Start date
unrelentingclownery

unrelentingclownery

Banned
-
I’ve been consooming these types of memes for a while now, never really made a definitive effort to research it. Can’t tell if it’s a meme or real. On the one hand, I’d like it to be real so I can have an entity to blame for the worlds problems. On the other hand, that seems too convient.

from what I’ve gathered so far
-they own the media , all the heads of msm are Jews
-they own the banks (but I don’t know what that means, I’m low education)
-the Holocaust wasn’t that bad and they’ve been using it to victimize themselves?
-they turn any criticism into “anti Semitic”
-protocols of Zion (is it legit?)

what else is there? What sources do you guys use to find all this? And how does that make them responsible for what’s going on?

I don't like the smell of this thread but if you are in fact curious you should research on your own

Just look to which nation people of the power belong in the most countries, it's not meme

(but I don’t know what that means, I’m low education)
That just means you've been (((educated))) correctly.
Currency is backed by NOTHING.
No gold, no commodities no capital.
Take a guess how anything still works.
-the Holocaust wasn’t that bad and they’ve been using it to victimize themselves?
ww2 deaths are 60 million, directly and 15 million indirectly. People would rather have another war than be anti semitic.
Also look at the resource cost of killing and handling 6 million bodies.
Don't know tbh, but the kalergi plan is.

Also it's a shitty idea to think this is just jews.
Everyone at the top of the food chain is in on it.

Yes. Look up the rothschilds and other major banking clans. Plus majority of the high up CEO’s are jewish and there’s like 8 jewish cabinet members in the US...despite Jews being 2% of the US and 1% of the worlds population

The Jewish conspiracy is legit.

It's bs; correlation =/= causation.

Imba jews follow different ideologies? Must be all in the cahoots with each other anyway11!!

Rich people are all classists only looking for their own gaim? Nonono it's their allegiance to their chosen people. See how jew workers are treated better? Also the white elites are all angels. Just awaken the race spirit brahhhh.

The difference with jews is they don't have this culture of rampant antiintellectualism, so no wonder they get employed everywhere.

6 million jews all over europe is not unrealistic and PoZ is bs.

Also bezos, koch, murdoch = non jews.

Self victimization is a common tactic among right winger nomatter if economic, lookist or social; zionists not excluded from this. It is not THE JEWS.

Just read books with made up shit theory. There is no fucking proof to all of this. The sources are totally made up or get simply used only in half to fit the antisemitic narrative.

All this jewshit is just human nature...
Nothing specoal to them. Nazis are just butthurt. If anything the rich jews strife on antisemitism, because it obfucates the real reasons and deligitimazes critique.

I know the nazis will come with their little gotcha infographics now. As if you can squeeze history into one din A4 sheet jfl and no I won't "debunk" anythinng unless you pay me for my time. Lol.

Also you can find tons of debunking by real historians yourself anyway. It will keep you occupied for weeks though.

Last edited:
Jewish conspiracy is half truth tbh imo.

Yes, it's real. Read The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald if you really care to know.

I’ve been consooming these types of memes for a while now, never really made a definitive effort to research it. Can’t tell if it’s a meme or real. On the one hand, I’d like it to be real so I can have an entity to blame for the worlds problems. On the other hand, that seems too convient.

what else is there? What sources do you guys use to find all this? And how does that make them responsible for what’s going on?
Go on 4chan, /pol/ and find your answers.

Its the definition of ''Well looks like theres a lot of case to unpack here,lets just burn it all down and blame it on someone else''
I dont even take them seriously anymore lol
Also most stormfrontcels are moronic as fuck
They claim jewish people are dumb rat goblins and whites are superior,more smarter race then complain about how jews control every white person somehow.
How can someone be so dumb and menacing ?

Jews rule the world
water is wet
earth is flat

That just means you've been (((educated))) correctly.
Currency is backed by NOTHING.
No gold, no commodities no capital.
Take a guess how anything still works.

ww2 deaths are 60 million, directly and 15 million indirectly. People would rather have another war than be anti semitic.
Also look at the resource cost of killing and handling 6 million bodies.

Don't know tbh, but the kalergi plan is.

Also it's a shitty idea to think this is just jews.
Everyone at the top of the food chain is in on it.

View attachment 382748
Yep. Many at the top are Jews, as they have a high in-group preference, high IQ and a long history in banking and finance due to Christians not being allowed to charge interest to each other. So they are disproportionately represented.
The bulk of these folks in the West are Anglo though.

For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

It is real, in the sense that it is not just a meme. People unironically blame jews for all this shit and hate them. I mean Hitler literally did try to massacre them, if that's not proof that antisemitism is a very real concept and not just a meme, then I don't know what is.

But that does not mean there is no truth to the things jews are blamed for. Western jews are mostly leftist in all aspects, from social to economic. But so are the blacks and the hispanics. Its their way of surviving against white supremacy. The only difference is that european jews are way more socially advanced than either blacks or hispanics. They hold high positions in society, so they are seen as the "masterminds" that stormfags can point fingers on.

They're just like irl Ferengi not really a conspiracy.

Imba jews follow different ideologies? Must be all in the cahoots with each other anyway11!!

Rich people are all classists only looking for their own gaim? Nonono it's their allegiance to their chosen people. See how jew workers are treated better? Also the white elites are all angels. Just awaken the race spirit brahhhh.

The difference with jews is they don't have this culture of rampant antiintellectualism, so no wonder they get employed everywhere.

Self victimization is a common tactic among right winger nomatter if economic, lookist or social; zionists not excluded from this. It is not THE JEWS.

Just read books with made up shit theory. There is no fucking proof to all of this. The sources are totally made up or get simply used only in half to fit the antisemitic narrative.

Nothing specoal to them. Nazis are just butthurt. If anything the rich jews strife on antisemitism, because it obfucates the real reasons and deligitimazes critique.

I know the nazis will come with their little gotcha infographics now. As if you can squeeze history into one din A4 sheet jfl and no I won't "debunk" anythinng unless you pay me for my time. Lol.

Also you can find tons of debunking by real historians yourself anyway. It will keep you occupied for weeks though.
didnt read

its a meme.
now gimmie your shekels
3w7lgf.png

nah it's just a meme jews are ok

Not all of them but disproportionately jews.
Look up the rothschilds and other major banking clans. Plus majority of the high up CEO’s are jewish and there’s like 8 jewish cabinet members in the US...despite Jews being 2% of the US and 1% of the worlds population

Exactly what Israel has been doing for decades. Committing unimaginable atrocities that even the US could not get away with, yet even if media somehow mention a watered down version they'll have to also have a "balancing" piece in order not to offend the jews.
look at the resource cost of killing and handling 6 million bodies.

It's bullshit imo.

"Real" historians who are jews or their career depends on jews.

"Real" historians who are jews or their career depends on jews.
The important stuff is the verifyable info they deliver. Also there are enough israel critical historians. ("Oy vey controlled opposition. Everyone who is not a literal nazi is jew controlled." The odds for a degree of control like like this to happen included the falsificationof primary sources on the needed level are low lol.)

It’s not a meme or for the lulz it’s a thousand percent true and as long time pro white activist Scott Roberts is so often fond of saying the real question is not what do Jews control but rather what don’t they control?

Anyway I’ll provide you some names, links and book titles now incase you ever decide to start doing some of your own research that doesn’t depend upon /pol/ for giving you all the answers.

Books to read?
The Turner Diaries and Hunter both by Dr. William Pierce under his Andrew Macdonald pen name.
Siege by James Mason
Bolshevism From Moses To Lenin by Dietrich Eckhart
This Time The World by Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
White Power by Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
The Jewish Strategy by Professor Revilo Oliver
Zionism the terrible secret of the Cold War by Eustace Mullins
A Real Case Against the Jews by Jew Marcus Eli Ravage in the first link below. The Jew basically outlines their entire scheme and admits the protocols are real but whites have never had the guts to go after Jews legally for it.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2jpHJZMz6tZs/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yo9sqOKViY21/

View: https://youtu.be/lRiRH-0nk2g

Last edited:
Jews have vastly disproportianate amount of power, in tech, banking, and especially media and acedemia.
and with that power they have been promoting for the past 50 years leftist european/french idealogies.

They believed in this idealogies(though hasidic jews don't), which 100 yeas ago were only followed by far left communist whites and blacks,
but the jews gave these leftist whites, who were a tiny powerless minority at the time, a lot of power and a voice.
Also white people had already given women the right to vote, which made it easier for the jews to change the culture in this country and win the cultural wars.

Jews are responsible for all corruption and evil in the world. RIP hitler, you at least attempted to save us, we were not worthy of you yet you gave your life trying to keep the world from being lost to darkness.

I dunno how true conspiracies are.

But its pretty much a fact Jews occupy a significant portion of powerful positions given there are only 6 million of them in the states

Until recently 3/4 democratic Supreme Court Justice were Jewish.

For comparison there are 20 million asian americans and not a single one made it to that level.

Found the kike shill.

Holy fuck!!! Explain this kikes!

@Copexodius Maximus
@HidekiTojota
@kikecel
what kind of video player is that? video doesn't load.
Also, white people blame Jews because they are being like those black people blaming everything on whitie.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, I find it funny.

All of those are true, although i haven't heard of the protocols of zion one

A reality that's been memed to hell and back.

Jews are part of a greater problem. Not the problem itself.

what kind of video player is that? video doesn't load.
Also, white people blame Jews because they are being like those black people blaming everything on whitie.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, I find it funny.
Typical kike response. Jewish atrocities can actually be proven and is still ongoing. It is funny because black people should be blaming kikes since they are the ones that sold them into slavery.

At least whites have elevated niggers as a protected class and allows them to live in white countries via white guilt. Wtf have kikes done?

Even a supposedly "blackpilled" kike still pushes the same fucking zionist narrative. This is proof that kikecels should never be trusted.

Last edited:

70% truth,30% meme. Jews are vey very heavily overrepresented in media and high fi jobs and evil plans. But to blame all problems on them is wrong

This jews are tribalist as fuck but there is no super grand overarching conspiracy for average jew. Only rich ones are involved and even then they are not all united

Youre a GrAYcel :feelsUgh:

Typical kike response. Jewish atrocities can actually be proven and is still ongoing. It is funny because black people should be blaming kikes since they are the ones that sold them into slavery.

At least whites have elevated niggers as a protected class and allows them to live in white countries via white guilt. Wtf have kikes done?

Even a supposedly "blackpilled" kike still pushes the same fucking zionist narrative. This is proof that kikecels should never be trusted
How is that a zionist narrative? I talk shit about every race all the time (non targeted), including kikes.

You think the holohoax actually happened.
I have old relatives that died there.
But I don't milk it like a victimized loser.
I already suffer a worse fate than being a Jew in my own very life: being a subhuman incel.

Real, but who really gives a shit.

Mega capitalist jew banker Jacob Schiff funded the Bolsheviks.

Ayn Rand preached against "collectivism" (such as racism), except for Israel

ETC

Didn't bother to read the rest of what you wrote, faggot.
Source on ayn rand being pro collectivist for israel? Also last time I checked israel was a neoliberal shithole just btw.

Surprise bankers financing both sides. /s

Also no proof that he did it, cuz he was Jewish, as always. Idk how you can be fixated on the crimes of one group and generalizing this behavior onto the common jewish people, the whole rest of their ethnicity, who haven't done anything, while at the same time turning blind to every other person of same financial status of white race. Ohh right those are philosemites then or 1/64 jew lol. Don't you see how this is cult-like behavior? Everything bad = must be jew. Easy explanation lol.

Israel has walls, Israel is ethnocentric, Israel mistreats Palestinians. Israeli Jews are "collectivists."

"Also no proof that he did it, cuz he was Jewish, as always."
What does a filthy rich jewish banker in America ideologically have in common with Bolshevik jews in Russia besides jewishness

Oh I get it now, you mean "jewish" projects are collectivist and therefore "pro people"?
Well you can be racist, state capitalist, presocialist and exclusionist or whatever and still fuck your own people lel. Also two jews of how many? Jews support different ideologies (all but those being pro jew genocide, surprise) and you can find them all over the political spectrum. Also how is this in anynway way different from white people? There is just no correlation between jewishness and politics, if you check for level of education (I know ((())) lol ) and directly hostile policies and even then I encountered three nazi jews on this side alone lol.
You just centered your analysis purely through the lense of race and war between them. Jew bad, white man good. If white man bad = whiteman is jew. If whit supremacist evil = he has to protect himmself against jews. If jew protects himself in the same way = evil. Don't you think the real problems here are racism/nationalism lol? Literally the same shit on all sides.
But you know that already. It is a race war with the goal to crush other races and you gotta win it. (but it's not jewish thinking, if you are white lol, cuz white = good.)

That aside, you must realize israel is in a distinct geopolitical situation? I am against zionism, but it at least explains those tendencies. How is this different from lets say nazis? They needed much less reasons than israel to go full turbonationalist-imperialist.

Also there is a big chance the banker was just in for the money.