Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the Jewish conspiracy real or a meme

• Thread starter unrelentingclownery
  • Start date
Of course not goy, Jews have the least amount of power goy. I need more money goy. Gimmie your rights goy

You clearly don't know Ayn Rand or her philosophy.

The Jew Schiff didn't invest in a startup, he funded a violent revolution by his tribesmen, retard.

Judaisim is an ethnocentric Jewish supremacist ideology, all jews stick together regardless of what outside trappings they espouse, or whether they're "secular atheists" or orthodox, and regardless of what country they hail from. They all work to subvert their host gentile nation to better suit them, that's how they evolved which you can read about in "Culture of Critique."
Rich people funding wars? More news at eleven.

Lol all jews are in the cahoots with each other, as I said. It's not that their elites simply don't care about other people beneath them, no matter if jew or not and sway the small jew with nationalism to have a stable pseudodemocratic basis (just like many WNs). Nohoho they specifically hate whites!

In fact I am well versed in neoliberal and libertarian economics. If there is some second layer behind ayn rand philosophy, enlighten me. You said she was pro israeli collectivism as an argument that jews use neoliberalism PURELY to subvert white countries, right? It sounded strange to me, but I explained you already that this doesn't have to be a dichotomy, also especially considering the general hyprocrisy and exceptionalism of these ideologies.

Last edited:
You have a really faggy typing style.

You said:
"Imba jews follow different ideologies? Must be all in the cahoots with each other anyway11!!"

Now you're saying, of course they're in cahoots with each other and that's ok because it's just like white nationalism (which has no power because of jewish subversion and is considered the most ultimate evil in the world, jews do it that's fine whites do it it's not fine), and oh it was just a rich man funding a war. You're all over the place retard, and each sentence contradicts the last, as long as it suits the new direction the argument is taking.
Well ther are different "jews", as I said (some are jewish supremacists ngl). Noone said, that this is okay. But it's dumb to attribute it to jewish culture or genes, when all humans engage in it. Also the last part was all irony.

So what about ayn rand in my edited paragraph? I wa sneve rfully sure, what your intention was with the original remark about any rand tbh.

Last edited:
Ayn Rand preached against "collectivism" (such as racism), except for Israel
Wrong, Ayn Rand supported the amerindian genocide lead by euros.
She supported the genocidal collectivism called "white civilization".

dFZrXCELIgkXaF2Q417xzav718qW_cMF9aaimBSHZ1E.png

I have old relatives that died there.
But I don't milk it like a victimized loser.
I already suffer a worse fate than being a Jew in my own very life: being a subhuman incel.
Assuming you're not a typical lying kike - so what if your relatives died there? How does that prove that 6 million jews were gassed?

Assuming you're not a typical lying kike - so what if your relatives died there? How does that prove that 6 million jews were gassed?

I've heard only minority was gassed, with the expanding war against the USSR Germany required increasing amounts of labour so i assume that's where most deaths happened.

I don't know if Holocaust happened or didn't happen but i def know that a lot of people including Jews died in slave labour. My great grandfather was Belarusian and both of his brothers died in slave labour in Poland.

I've heard only minority was gassed, with the expanding war against the USSR Germany required increasing amounts of labour so i assume that's where most deaths happened.

I don't know if Holocaust happened or didn't happen but i def know that a lot of people including Jews died in slave labour. My great grandfather was Belarusian and both of his brothers died in slave labour in Poland.
They didn't die from slave labor. The Allies blocked food supplies from coming into the camps.

They didn't die from slave labor. The Allies blocked food supplies from coming into the camps.

They starved to death, they were there because Germans put them there by force.

Put two and two together.

To elaborate what i'm saying is this.

Shortage of food from Ally bombings might've been what caused their deaths but Germans were the ones who put them in there to die.

Cope, kikes don't typically lie more than anyone else. Just because some kike in charge do it doesn't mean every other kike is like that or benefitting off of it.

Ay, Tone. How'd da gas stay in if da door IS made of wood? - iFunny :)
Ay, Tone | Know Your Meme
Ay, tone. - Shit memes for fucked up teens | Facebook
Walmart Zambia on Twitter: Ay, tone i aint no anti-Semite but...…
concerts | Ay, Tone | Know Your Meme
Ay, tone. - Shit memes for fucked up teens | Facebook
I'm just sayin Tone - 9GAG
The holocaust Cartoons - Page 26 - Stormfront
bant/ - International/Random » Thread #7705553

IT' DAAA JOOOOOOOSS is equal to non whites blaming whites for everything

Oh it´s very real.
Surreal at times, just how creative they can be at being a rat race.
You´d think them larping as white people would be already a major sin against humanity, but they go even further.
A jew is a wanderer that spreads disease like a damn rat.
They are very clever in their footprints.
One race capable of being expelled over 109 different Countries.
Quite the record for the smallest minority.

A bunch of vile vampires who feast on human blood out of spite, since they envy the white Christians for loving Jesus.