Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the LGBTIQ our ally?

Are we a team?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Yes or no? And why?
I'd have to say "no," well because they view not being able to get sex, as a nonsense, and unbelievable. They don't know, the true pain, we have endured through our lifetimes.

what is the acronim for?

nausea said:
what is the acronim for?
I think Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Intersex, and Questioning? (Queer?)

However, I'm a little confused as well, they've added two new identities, I wonder if they would ever add another 'I' for Incels (or 'c' for celibate).

Gay and bisexual men can be, yes. 

Bisexual women are just women who want to be BDSM-raped by a high-status Chad, and lesbians are man-hating feminists. 

With trannies, it's difficult. The problem is that they tend to insist that they are REALLY women/men and that if you aren't attracted to them and their "female penises", you have internalized transphobia. Which is actually the logical conclusion of the argument they make. So as long as they shame me, or anyone else for that matter, for not being attracted to them and their "female penises"/artificial holes, they are OK in my book; like, if they insist on being a third-gender, "two spirit" or whatever, I'm OK with them. Once they insist on being actual women and hence conclude that straight men (or lesbian women) who do not feel attracted to them are "transphobic" and engaging in the "cotton ceiling", I consider them enemies.

Red Shambhala said:
Gay and bisexual men can be, yes.
Bisexual women are just women who want to be BDSM-raped by a high-status Chad, and lesbians are man-hating feminists.
With trannies, it's difficult. The problem is that they tend to insist that they are REALLY women/men and that if you aren't attracted to them and their "female penises", you have internalized transphobia. Which is actually the logical conclusion of the argument they make. So as long as they shame me, or anyone else for that matter, for not being attracted to them and their "female penises"/artificial holes, they are OK in my book; like, if they insist on being a third-gender, "two spirit" or whatever, I'm OK with them. Once they insist on being actual women and hence conclude that straight men (or lesbian women) who do not feel attracted to them are "transphobic" and engaging in the "cotton ceiling", I consider them enemies.
Interesting dynamic. I usually distrust Bisexual women and as well as a lot of actual Lesbians themselves being manhaters. Trans have to accept that not everyone will find them attractive, just like how most of us Incels came to peace with themselves knowing that a lot of people won't find us attractive.

Are TERFS the ones that trans or lesbians? I'm kind of new to that term and it confuses me.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Are TERFS the ones that trans or lesbians? I'm kind of new to that term and it confuses me.

The TERFS are the trans-exclusionary radical feminists; they are anti-trans. They have logic on their side when it comes to the trans-issue:

Hnr0t6J.jpg

But they are also the most anti-male group, and a lot of their anti-trans argument stems from them simply hating men SO much that not even cutting off your dick is ever enough to pacify them.

Well, that kind of scares me...

Sounds like they have a lot of hatred and darkness in their hearts...

they are absolute enemies. they have apostasized from light, just as the normies have.

Gay men and trans reduce the amount of males competing in the dating market so they are kind of a good thing. Also traps can save some incels and they have more similiar brains and can be more feminine. on the other hand they also support other degeneracy such as open cuck relationships and female hypergamy. i dunno.

Fuck no. It’s full of normies, SJWs, feminists, and degenerates. They despise us and all we stand for.

gays being gays stops stacey for fucking a gay chad. Gay chads are certainly our ally because they reduce females degeneracy simply for being gay because females cant have them. i guess gay normies are our ally too.

Lesbians? No.

nausea said:
what is the acronim for?

It used to be lgbt 

then it was lgbtq

then it was lgbtqia

then it was lgbtqia+

now its apparently LGBTQIapk which is [font=arial, sans-serif] Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexual, Asexual, Pansexual and Polygamous, and Kinkiness.[/font]

Red Shambhala said:
The TERFS are the trans-exclusionary radical feminists; they are anti-trans. They have logic on their side when it comes to the trans-issue:

Hnr0t6J.jpg

But they are also the most anti-male group, and a lot of their anti-trans argument stems from them simply hating men SO much that not even cutting off your dick is ever enough to pacify them.

yet somehow these radical feminist "women" still are able to get a man in their life. So much for the "dont be hateful and bitter teehee" meme

I don't think so. They have enough of their own problems

nausea said:
pansexual=?

Supposedly able to be sexually attracted to everything and everyone. Animals, furniture, people regardless of gender, etc.

blickpall said:
Supposedly able to be sexually attracted to everything and everyone. Animals, furniture, people regardless of gender, etc.

they must be killed then

There are only 2 genders, LGBTQ+ can suck my dick (oh no! I just a offended /r/inceltears! guess I'll feature on their front page :( )

No, fuck them. The LGBTSGDUDUEJEOAL92837 "community" is a cancer to the world.

I'd suppose gay men could be, I always admire anyone who finds women repulsive.

nausea said:
pansexual=?
Basically those who are bi but feel too special for the bi label.

Stop bumping this thread.

konosuba-ova-2.png

idkwattodowithlife said:
Stop bumping this thread.

konosuba-ova-2.png

Sorry. I don't know how I found a thread this old.

Kointo said:
Sorry. I don't know how I found a thread this old.
Well, its o-okay, I forgive you. I usually don't easily forgive others for their mistake though or let things go off the hook *blushes*.

otku_523e8ce9acf350fc.gif

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well, its o-okay, I forgive you. I usually don't easily forgive others for their mistake though or let things go off the hook *blushes*.

otku_523e8ce9acf350fc.gif

tenor.gif

DON'T PLAY CUTESY WITH ME

I'll stop holding you snuggly if you treat me like this

tumblr_inline_nqflm8OAvg1s8q3it_500.gif