Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the "mentalcel" bullshit?

sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
I think my cousin is a mentalcel. I just got reacquainted with him at a family outing at a funpark, and I watched random women looking at him and one with her friends actually engaged him waiting in line at a ride, about his age, pretty cute, but he just kind of fucking blew it off and seemed legitimately shy. Like she was trying to keep a convo going with him and he was blowing it off, this wasn't a "hi", this was like three questions from her and his lame ass almost-silence before she gave up.

I told him "that girl was into you, that shit never happens to me," and he said "yeah, and? I have a shit job, no money, where's that going to go? Women don't want broke losers."

I sort of agreed and I thought about it throughout the day at the funpark, and more or less said to him "you're probably right, women probably consider long-term more in sober daytime situations, but if this were a nightclub and she was drinking, you probably could've fucked her." I was thinking about that "confessions of a male stripper" video on youtube a while back where the guy said at strip clubs, slipping your cock into some guy's wife in the back room is common, because in that environment women are going out to get fucked.

This all comes back around to the topic: it's not just looks, it's also environment. I'm guessing a guy who is a 7 has a better shot at getting a one-night stand in a nightclub than a guy who is a 10 in a sober daytime place.

I've never actually witnessed this much, so it was crazy to see it in person. I thought that if a guy is good looking, a girl will still get past his shyness and still try to fuck him, but I suppose that women still get turned off by passiveness even if a guy is good looking.

I know what his deal is: he grew up sheltered and now he's early 20's and has little experience with women.He was fat in his high school photos and it looks like he's gymcelling. He doesn't want to go out to nightclubs and fuck drunk whores though, he says. I don't blame him.

Is he literally a Chad?

no such thing as mentalcel. Your cousin just is a plain old volcel

Is he literally a Chad?

He was a 7 before the gym, he's a hard 8 or 9 at this point. Really good looking dude. Women were eyefucking him left and right.
no such thing as mentalcel. Your cousin just is a plain old volcel

What would you have done in his situation? I wish we had a Chad here to tell us how to one-day stand roasties who are actively engaging the Chad in places like funparks, gyms, libraries.

I knew one other guy who was a bonafide Chad, but even he just wanted to go to bars and clubs because he said the vagina was 1000x more easy than daytime. He said daytime was just dumb bitches worried about instagram popularity.

Last edited:
Mentalceldom is real. What are you supposed to do with no money?

Mentalceldom is real. What are you supposed to do with no money?

I see these girls now who are going out to clubs and bars, and everyone is just taking Ubers, so that almost eliminates that "what car do you drive" factor. In my city, the nightclubs where people go to fuck are on one strip, and nobody drives or parks: they all just take ubers. So, aside from your face, body and clothes, what else are people analyzing about "value" in nightlife now when it comes to women making a decision to spread their hole for some fun?

I've never done clubs and bars, but I'm guessing it's just "he's cute, I'm drunk enough, I'm going to suck some cock"

Volcel piece of literal garbage. Steal his life essence tbh

I think my cousin is a mentalcel. I just got reacquainted with him at a family outing at a funpark, and I watched random women looking at him and one with her friends actually engaged him waiting in line at a ride, about his age, pretty cute, but he just kind of fucking blew it off and seemed legitimately shy. Like she was trying to keep a convo going with him and he was blowing it off, this wasn't a "hi", this was like three questions from her and his lame ass almost-silence before she gave up.

I told him "that girl was into you, that shit never happens to me," and he said "yeah, and? I have a shit job, no money, where's that going to go? Women don't want broke losers."

I sort of agreed and I thought about it throughout the day at the funpark, and more or less said to him "you're probably right, women probably consider long-term more in sober daytime situations, but if this were a nightclub and she was drinking, you probably could've fucked her." I was thinking about that "confessions of a male stripper" video on youtube a while back where the guy said at strip clubs, slipping your cock into some guy's wife in the back room is common, because in that environment women are going out to get fucked.

This all comes back around to the topic: it's not just looks, it's also environment. I'm guessing a guy who is a 7 has a better shot at getting a one-night stand in a nightclub than a guy who is a 10 in a sober daytime place.

I've never actually witnessed this much, so it was crazy to see it in person. I thought that if a guy is good looking, a girl will still get past his shyness and still try to fuck him, but I suppose that women still get turned off by passiveness even if a guy is good looking.

I know what his deal is: he grew up sheltered and now he's early 20's and has little experience with women.He was fat in his high school photos and it looks like he's gymcelling. He doesn't want to go out to nightclubs and fuck drunk whores though, he says. I don't blame him.

how old is you and your cousin if i may ask?

you both are right tbh

but being mentalcel is not about being shy

being mentalcel is about truly heating people and not even saying hi

Mentalcels exist but only if you are 6/10 and below.He is obviously just materialistic volcel

I dunno. He has more experience than me, but he claims the way it goes is he meets a girl, there's attraction, then they find out he has a shitty college degree and a bunch of debt and a shit job and a shit car and an apartment.

He might be right. It might be the case now that fuckable women -- because of Tinder/Insta -- are only fucking guys who are good looking and have money.

Come to think of it, I was driving Uber a while ago and I drove a busted-up 40-something single mom bartender with 4 kids who was showing me photos of her dating a tall rich muscular Chad who took her to a golf course, and she said during the ride "what can I say, I like money."

I see these girls now who are going out to clubs and bars, and everyone is just taking Ubers, so that almost eliminates that "what car do you drive" factor. In my city, the nightclubs where people go to fuck are on one strip, and nobody drives or parks: they all just take ubers. So, aside from your face, body and clothes, what else are people analyzing about "value" in nightlife now when it comes to women making a decision to spread their hole for some fun?

I've never done clubs and bars, but I'm guessing it's just "he's cute, I'm drunk enough, I'm going to suck some cock"

You need money to buy drinks.

I dunno. He has more experience than me, but he claims the way it goes is he meets a girl, there's attraction, then they find out he has a shitty college degree and a bunch of debt and a shit job and a shit car and an apartment.

He might be right. It might be the case now that fuckable women -- because of Tinder/Insta -- are only fucking guys who are good looking and have money.

Come to think of it, I was driving Uber a while ago and I drove a busted-up 40-something single mom bartender with 4 kids who was showing me photos of her dating a tall rich muscular Chad who took her to a golf course, and she said during the ride "what can I say, I like money."
LOL man having any apartment and car is huge ++++ . he must be just delusioned at this post

LOOL in 2019, 40+ postwall single moms get fucked by muscular handsome low BF chads and get paid for it, LOOOL

LOOL in 2019, 40+ postwall single moms get fucked by muscular handsome low BF chads and get paid for it, LOOOL

It was seriously fucking blackpilling to see this fucking tatted-up roastie 44 year old hag with 4 kids who is a stripclub bartender showing me photos of this Hugh Jackman looking fucking Chad at a golf course and her on a date and saying "what can I say, I like money".

She was standing posing with him leaning on his big arms and shoulders like he's her Christian Grey moment. This dickhead is in his polo and shorts, he was roided as fuck. Tiny waist, huge shoulders and arms, rich douchebag haircut, and here he is, pumping old used hags with a smokers voice and four kids working as a bartender.

He gymcelled and roided and all of that just to stick his cock in that busted gumbyhole.

It was seriously fucking blackpilling to see this fucking tatted-up roastie 44 year old hag with 4 kids who is a stripclub bartender showing me photos of this Hugh Jackman looking fucking Chad at a golf course and her on a date and saying "what can I say, I like money".

She was standing posing with him leaning on his big arms and shoulders like he's her Christian Grey moment. This dickhead is in his polo and shorts, he was roided as fuck. Tiny waist, huge shoulders and arms, rich douchebag haircut, and here he is, pumping old used hags with a smokers voice and four kids working as a bartender.

He gymcelled and roided and all of that just to stick his cock in that busted gumbyhole.

man if i was female id set up online account on some whore-website for whores and id fuck every not ugly and not fat not old dude and get paid for thys

It can hinder you heavily even if a cunt finds you attractive initially.

i'm an autist but i never rejected a woman that I liked, or failed by acting too autistic with her.

the woman was always either too hypergamous for me or in a relationship, nothing to do with what came out of my mouth.

It can hinder you heavily even if a cunt finds you attractive initially.

I've come to this conclusion too now.

It's reasonable at this point to assume Western women are materialistic whores, much more so than previous more religiously-bound generations, and this is amplified by the tools at their disposal -- social media, instagram, Tinder, etc -- to make it so that "having fun" (casual sex) is something they do with men who have both money and looks, because they want to sort of have a "golden horse in the race," i.e. if they are going to move from Tinder/Instagram to an actual contact relationship of meeting, phone numbers, they want to have their "fuck roster" be guys who can take them fun places and also be fuckable.

This also is compounded by the other factor of feminism: women do not want to be "bound", as they perceive relationships now, a constraint, they don't want to be "property," they don't want responsibility, they want the endless amusement park of "get on this ride, then get on the next ride," which is how they see men, how they see everything, being the fucking eternal children with no agency that they are, not adults, how they have rights is absurd.

So naturally we arrive at a scenario where women are using social media tools to locate the "prized roosters of the coolidge effect" who have looks and money, who have a phone fuck roster. The looks desire is innate because you want genetic superiority, but the money factor amplifies the comfort which they require in a world where women are naturally less-talented -- actually, they're fucking worthless outside of fucking nowadays, they can't even be mothers -- and they need a guy with resources to buy dinners, take them on trips, drive them in a nice car, etc.

That's the guy they actually meet off social media. The rest of these gym-going wagecuck losers (your abs and face aren't enough in a world of feminism) are just being standup comedians on text until she looks for the 5% cock that has abs, face, and visible toys.

This is why women give more of a shit about their instagram than anything now. If they just wanted to fuck cute guys, they'd go to a bar or club. The social media is to advertise to Chads with money like pulling a slot machine.

I've seen these busted whores on facebook actually posting on Chads with money's posts asking them to go out tonight and telling the Chad "I feel like barbeque." They aren't even bothering with betabux anymore, they don't have to waste time with ugly guys with money, because social media has enabled the tiny minority of Chads with money to be constantly emptying their balls across any reasonably driveable distance.

I know a guy like this. He lives in another state now, but when he comes up to visit, he posts about it on FB, and all of his previous fucks blow up his phone with "what are you doing tonight?," and I watch him blow them off with "who are you?" but he's joking because he knows who they are and just doesn't want to fuck them again, while he's aching to go out to bars and clubs to find new vagina he hasn't marked yet with his DNA.

Last edited:
I can’t help but get a little pissed when I hear stories of women going out of their way to talk to a guy and then HE shoots them down. Literally has never happened to me and makes me feel even more of a subhuman

I still need to read through your long posts in here but jesus, who the fuck even does that anymore? Getting cold approached by a girl in public... was it the family halo or something? I don't get it. Who even gets that treatment anymore in 2019. It's an urban jungle out there where people don't even make eye contact.

I still need to read through your long posts in here but jesus, who the fuck even does that anymore? Getting cold approached by a girl in public... was it the family halo or something? I don't get it. Who even gets that treatment anymore in 2019. It's an urban jungle out there where people don't even make eye contact.

It's an "almost cold approach" scenario where a girl is placed in the proximity of a guy due to some constraint; in this case she was waiting in line for a ride. If he was ugly, she would've just looked at her phone or talked to her friend, but because he was near, she engaged him.

But, it's still "almost cold approach" because all of the girls that were eyefucking him all day at the park didn't come up to him and engage him. The other Chad I know doesn't get that either, other than one time I saw an older woman intentionally get on the cardio machine next to him at the gym despite there being 50 other machines wide open and doing some giddy "hi" and smile at him like her steam-powered old cunt was ready.

Older women want young Chad cock. She had a wedding ring on too. Fucking slut.

when they are sober, people don't have sex immediately and there's some kind of mating ritual that must be fulfilled in order to obtain something from the girls.
not even a chad can get a cheap fuck without interacting and speaking with the girl if they meet in a everyday situation.

I would argue that mentalcel is a real thing, but it's separate from volcel. A volcel is a person who has the social skills, motivation and reasonable sanity + the looks to find someone but for whatever reason refuses to. A mentalcel may or may not have the looks, but can't find someone whether they want to or not because they're socially inept/severely mentally ill. There doesn't need to even be something wrong with your body if your mind is truly fucked. Think about the way someone who's significantly retarded walks, all weird and messed up. In a lot of cases there's nothing wrong with their body that makes them walk like that, it's because there's something wrong with them mentally. Same thing.

when they are sober, people don't have sex immediately and there's some kind of mating ritual that must be fulfilled in order to obtain something from the girls.
not even a chad can get a cheap fuck without interacting and speaking with the girl if they meet in a everyday situation.

This, and his was approach anxiety. A real chad would get noticable interest signs not subtle, questionable stares. Women smile each other and talk about chad when he enters a place and chad and everyone else there simply see this.

Last edited:
You don't have to be the Hunchback to still be incel.

This guy isn't a Chad, he's just a moderately handsome man, who apparently still will not get laid if he's high inhib and broke. His foid equivalent can get hundreds of bangs, but he himself gets dropped before it happens.

It's possible that the foids he manages to get to his apartment are looking for betabux, and abandon him after learning he has no bux. And now he's tired of it.

If literally all you have is above average looks then your market is sluts looking for no strings sex, but this guy clearly doesn't have a nightclub vibe to him, so he'd just be awkward in that environment.

Last edited:
lol stop overcomplicating it. Foid wanted to find out if cousin was interested, cousin wasn't, foid moved on to find someone else. It's not like they're sub8 men who have to cling onto every scrap of hope they find.

Mentalceldom is the worst. You can't win if your own brain is fighting you.

Social Anxiety, Autism, or any other mental abnormalities are a death sentences.

I've come to this conclusion too now.

It's reasonable at this point to assume Western women are materialistic whores, much more so than previous more religiously-bound generations, and this is amplified by the tools at their disposal -- social media, instagram, Tinder, etc -- to make it so that "having fun" (casual sex) is something they do with men who have both money and looks, because they want to sort of have a "golden horse in the race," i.e. if they are going to move from Tinder/Instagram to an actual contact relationship of meeting, phone numbers, they want to have their "fuck roster" be guys who can take them fun places and also be fuckable.

This also is compounded by the other factor of feminism: women do not want to be "bound", as they perceive relationships now, a constraint, they don't want to be "property," they don't want responsibility, they want the endless amusement park of "get on this ride, then get on the next ride," which is how they see men, how they see everything, being the fucking eternal children with no agency that they are, not adults, how they have rights is absurd.

So naturally we arrive at a scenario where women are using social media tools to locate the "prized roosters of the coolidge effect" who have looks and money, who have a phone fuck roster. The looks desire is innate because you want genetic superiority, but the money factor amplifies the comfort which they require in a world where women are naturally less-talented -- actually, they're fucking worthless outside of fucking nowadays, they can't even be mothers -- and they need a guy with resources to buy dinners, take them on trips, drive them in a nice car, etc.

That's the guy they actually meet off social media. The rest of these gym-going wagecuck losers (your abs and face aren't enough in a world of feminism) are just being standup comedians on text until she looks for the 5% cock that has abs, face, and visible toys.

This is why women give more of a shit about their instagram than anything now. If they just wanted to fuck cute guys, they'd go to a bar or club. The social media is to advertise to Chads with money like pulling a slot machine.

I've seen these busted whores on facebook actually posting on Chads with money's posts asking them to go out tonight and telling the Chad "I feel like barbeque." They aren't even bothering with betabux anymore, they don't have to waste time with ugly guys with money, because social media has enabled the tiny minority of Chads with money to be constantly emptying their balls across any reasonably driveable distance.

I know a guy like this. He lives in another state now, but when he comes up to visit, he posts about it on FB, and all of his previous fucks blow up his phone with "what are you doing tonight?," and I watch him blow them off with "who are you?" but he's joking because he knows who they are and just doesn't want to fuck them again, while he's aching to go out to bars and clubs to find new vagina he hasn't marked yet with his DNA.

Finally read this post. Holy fuck at this nightmare vision of the present. This is what every big city looks like, even in poor countries.

It's so over if we went past our teens without securing a future wife.

You go RIGHT INTO THIS CESSPIT that you're talking about.

What the fuck are you supposed to do if you're sub8 and not yet a betabuxxing millionaire? There's nowhere else for you to go! You're not going back to highschool to be some girl's first! And there's literally nothing else, you're staying in this cesspit forever!

HOW THE FUCK DID NOBODY EVEN SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WHILE WE WERE STILL ADOLESCENTS.

Mentalceldom is real - even if the guy looks like a chad mental problems can ruin him - if they are severe enough. Mental problems are nothing, that should be downplayed - not just, when it comes to dating. Just imagine a man trapped in a treasure chamber with no candle/no light, that can guide him - even if he has the greatest wealth in the world, he is unable to do something with it. That's why healthy people, that pretend to have mental problems in order to sympathy, are the lowest scum (especially the foids), because no-one takes the struggle serious.

I can’t help but get a little pissed when I hear stories of women going out of their way to talk to a guy and then HE shoots them down. Literally has never happened to me and makes me feel even more of a subhuman
ive literally seen two blondes in a uk club (i like to observe) literally in formation go to these two built european chads and ask them to make out

Getting cold approached by a girl in public...

I have only witnessed it once my entire life. It was way back in elementary school. It was during a school trip. We were at the beach. I was a German child with visible abs while the other boy was just sitting there on a bench. He has a scar between his eyes, not a good-looking one though. He is turkish, so lifefuel for turkscels I guess. Then it happened: Two German females approached him. They were even older than him. German females are really garbage.

I have only witnessed it once my entire life. It was way back in elementary school. It was during a school trip. We were at the beach. I was a German child with visible abs while the other boy was just sitting there on a bench. He has a scar between his eyes, not a good-looking one though. He is turkish, so lifefuel for turkscels I guess. Then it happened: Two German females approached him. They were even older than him. German females are really garbage.
brutal. it shows the brainwashing was complete even back then.

why have our own women hated us so much, even as early as the 90s?

brutal. it shows the brainwashing was complete even back then.

why have our own women hated us so much, even as early as the 90s?

This is more like an example of being locationcel. Let's say if blonds are more somewhere then brown hair becomes more valuable and vice versa. Though the chad is usually the one with the best of the typical features of the society. So lets say if its Germany than the chad is possibly the one with blond hair, square jaw, huge muscles etc. and then comes guys with non typical features which are interesting and then normie local guys.

This is more like an example of being locationcel. Let's say if blonds are more somewhere than brown hair becomes more valuable and vice versa. Though the chad is usually the one with the best of the typical features of the society. So lets say if its Germany than the chad is possibly the one with blond hair, square jaw, huge muscles etc.
the women are obviously picky and looking for reasons to reject and select men, if they are showing novelty seeking behaviors.

add to that how gender ratios are already against us in most cities, every little bit counts and we don't need any more bullshit on top.

How old is he?

Kratosmaxxing confirmed true

tbh your mind is all you have.

You will lose your job.
You may or may not lose your assetts.
You will lose friends
You will stop contacting family

But your mind will be there always 4 u..
not that its a good thing, it seems dumber people who are closer to their primal instincts, but have less aware minds - are so much HAPPIER

Yes, mentalcel = fakecel/volcel

You don't have to be the Hunchback to still be incel.

This guy isn't a Chad, he's just a moderately handsome man, who apparently still will not get laid if he's high inhib and broke. His foid equivalent can get hundreds of bangs, but he himself gets dropped before it happens.

It's possible that the foids he manages to get to his apartment are looking for betabux, and abandon him after learning he has no bux. And now he's tired of it.

If literally all you have is above average looks then your market is sluts looking for no strings sex, but this guy clearly doesn't have a nightclub vibe to him, so he'd just be awkward in that environment.

High IQ post

He's a basic chad that doesn't want to be anyone's fucktoy, but he is useless to foids who wants the mansion with a luxury car.