Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the pig woman experiment real?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
This is something I've been wondering for a long time since now ever since I first saw it (for those who haven't seen it, just Google "pig woman experiment"). I mean I had always known that many dudes were super thirsty and desperate, but GODDAMN!

Some have said it (the hambeast and all the messages) were shooped though. I'm just curious if anyone has any actual proof as to whether the whole thing is real or not. If it is true, then holy shit we are in even worse circumstances than I had previously thought.

And if you would actually fuck that monstrosity, I have absolutely no respect for you whatsoever and you're a huge part of why we're in the situation that we're in.

That thing is horrendous. Thanks for the nightmares.

I'd rather getting my dick chopped than fucking her.

I am somewhat suspect also. Might be true though, some thirsty incels really will fuck anything

A lot of desperate guys saw her profile and messaged her thinking they would have a better chance with her because she's a 1/10.

See: juggernaut law

A lot of desperate guys saw her profile and messaged her thinking they would have a better chance with her because she's a 1/10.

See: juggernaut law

Honestly once we're talking below 3/10 territory women just aren't even fuckable to me so I really don't understand it. At that point you might as well just be fucking a dude.

jesus that creature is disgusting

I saw an obese 60 year old Romanian woman making money on chaturbate, so honestly I could totally see it being real.

I saw this a few weeks ago on some random cam site. She not even did anything or were naked.

The guys wked her hard just for having a pussy
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    292.4 KB · Views: 78
Yes.

But that pig lady thing is nothing compared to this:

https://www.loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-shit-cookies/

DO NOT READ THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

There are many cucks who are more than happy to eat whore shit.
That whore sells them like 19.99$/turd.

Oh, I had to read the reviews. Those niggas fucked UP. And they say we have issues (you know cucktears probably buys this kind of stuff).

Knew a girl that did the whole selling dirty panties thing. She apparently made a few hundred extra per week doing it. Wasn't even all that hot. When I said how it was a form of privilege she went on about "have to pay for muh college!" (Never mind that she was an upper middle class white girl in college and thus clearly more privileged than 99% of the world to begin with) BITCH AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO EVEN BE ABLE TO MAKE MORE THAN MINIMUM WAGE WORKERS JUST BY SELLING YOUR SKID-MARK UNDIES.

SPOILER: the shit they're eating is probably actually coming out of various Chads' assholes.

Last edited:
Oggyrk

This fat pig bitch has the same SMV as an average male
JFL @ not restricting female sexuality heavily, society doesn't work this way.

Fat, old, and ugly women will always be desired, anyone that says otherwise is coping, and is pretty delusional. A lot of MGTOWs like to think those kind of women are lonely and unwanted, also are not doing better than them but that's false, those women are living better lives than them, and receiving unlimited validation from their everyday life's. Just due to the simple fact of having a vagina.

her SMV way higher than an average male

avg male is getting no matches and zero interest online. he is worth less than dogshit

This fat pig bitch has the same SMV as an average male
JFL @ not restricting female sexuality heavily, society doesn't work this way.

View attachment 3876

From what I remember reading about this, the woman in the photo is a real woman, but they photoshopped the nose (pig snout), chest hair, and in an alternative photo; armpit hair too. Minus those features, yes the woman in the photo is believed to be a real, living person.

Un-fucking-believable at how thirsty some men can be for degenerate filth like this. She'd still looking disgusting without the photoshopped features. She doesn't even have to try because online dating apps are at women's advantage and they don't even have to try.

Last edited:
Yes.

>I’ve read the reviews on the other products as well as this one and mention of the fragrance caught my attention. Well I must say, Rachelle’s aroma is very intoxicating. Sublime and perversely arousing. The sweetness of the chocolate mixes so well with the sweetness of her chocolate it’s outstanding. I wondered if I would be able to actually consume such a naughty treat. I devoured and fully enjoyed it. Thank you for being such a giving person.

Honestly why am I ever surprised anymore

Yes.

What the actual fuck. Just what the fuck
This is seriously disturbing and the reviews actually made me gag
I'm srs this planet needs to die, humanity is a virus

Damn, they are my looksmatch and have so many Chad's wanting them.