Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Is the sexual and emotional validation of intimacy with an ugly woman the same as with a hot one?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Would you still feel good after sleeping with/cuddling with an ugly girl, as opposed to a hot one?

Consider after you orgasm, for several minutes at least, the ABSOLUTE DISGUST you feel for anything of a sexual nature.

Imagine that post-orgasm disgust sitting next to a naked, chubby, ugly ogre with hair and acne on her flat tits and smelly, rotten beef curtains ROFL inb4 yeast infection on cock Hahaha

LMAO

i dunno, i'm probably never going to ejaculate ever again, so might as well keep it up forever, i doubt i would stop this practice just because i ended up in bed with an ugly girl or an ugly whore, i would fuck them and then leave before it's even over or anyone came, let alone leave 'early' like a chad would

true I even feel disgusted and belittled after watching 8/10 stacies getting fucked after orgasm 10-15 sec later I'm losing interest to all women and closing browser quick as possible I can't even imagine myself fucking 2/10 ugly landwhale after sex probably I would end my pathetic existence on this universe

Not worth it to settle, your unhappiness will manifest into negativity.

Do you want to "ascend" just to sate your curiosity and move on? Or do you want to find a suitable wife?

Answering those questions will be a basis for what type of partner you're after.

No otherwise there would be no such thing as a hot or ugly woman.

For woman to validate me first she needs to be validated by me, and I cannot validate ugly femorloids, cannot date down, cannot simp, I prefer to be alone than try with them, my sensitivity to female beauty is too high and I am doomed to search for cute adorable waifu

Uggy not only cannot give validation, she would also insult me, like stating that I amn worthy only that, ugly femorloid. Better leave place empty and search for cute girl, finding her, or not, but no simping for what is so repulsive and dishonorable for me

Would you still feel good after sleeping with/cuddling with an ugly girl, as opposed to a hot one?

Consider after you orgasm, for several minutes at least, the ABSOLUTE DISGUST you feel for anything of a sexual nature.

Imagine that post-orgasm disgust sitting next to a naked, chubby, ugly ogre with hair and acne on her flat tits and smelly, rotten beef curtains ROFL inb4 yeast infection on cock Hahaha

LMAO

:feelscry:

Even if you managed to score virgin jb wife by some miracle, her looks will go down the drain fast, body would still look alright till 40, if she live healthy lifestyle. Then starts to sag on her 40s, but the face..eww foids start looking like a 'mum' age 28 or 35 at the latest. So even if you wife her up at 15 say..thats only 13 good years, and then youre stuck with her til she dead. Lol

So if as an incel you think sexing ugly foid is disgusting, marriage isnt for you, even if this was the good ol time, your wife would be ugly n gross soon enough because all foid age like milk. And women dont look good with wrinkles like men do. Not to mention the saggy tits and ass that is soon to follow.

Then again to be fair, a lotta dudes turn ugly as fuk too on their early 30s like their face just stat melting, ive seen it with my cousins. Even the chadlite start to look ugly as fuck. Men aging nicely is only a pipe dream sold by mgtow, mens only value in old age is money n status.

Maybe we can age 10yrs slower than foid, but a man who got 0 interest is getting 0 interest his whole life, whereas my ugly, fat 45 yo mother get validation all the time, more than what her 23 yo son will ever get. Just jfl when 45yo fat roastie mog your smv to hell and back..

Last edited:
Foids have no personality, so she can't even compensate for her flaws

Foids have no personality, so she can't even compensate for her flaws
Even a 40yo fat single mother can get a 20yo normie boyfriend without much effort these days, so long as she sex him twice a week he dont mind being seen with her disgusting ass I guess. Men these days got no shame.

So its not like foid would ever be lonely...it aint no wonder these old foids have no fear divorcing their husband, when younger mens companion are so easy to get..

Imagine being a 40yo men trying to date your average 20yo foid, and how much money and clowning that would take, foid really never have to worry about being lonely...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back