Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is the theory "if you look up advice online it's over" legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Here's a quote I found from way back:

the moment you type "how to get a girlfriend" into google, it's over.

Think about it, normal well adjusted people don't need to do that shit, they don't look for gimmicks and tricks. They might put in "effort" (i.e. they don't literally sit on their asses), but what they do is natural and not crazily thought out like an autist.

i love how we call everything "theory" as though it adds credibility

Silence is the biggest indicator of rejection

Girls will go out of there way to flirt with a guy they find sexually attractive

If not a single female has approached you by the end of highschool, you will never find a female who is sexually attracted to you.

If you have to look up advice online, its over. This is a very brutal pill

Girls will go out of there way to flirt with a guy they find sexually attractive

If not a single female has approached you by the end of highschool, you will never find a female who is sexually attracted to you.
Agree 100% with this.

That site is cucked and full of whores who want to OD on TicTac so they can become whales.
Serge needs to make a "Males Only" section for that site.

If you ask for advice , it's over

Chad doesn’t need to do anything to get foids, thats why he’s Chad

yup, this so much. I have been pretty much ignored by girls my entire life.

no amount of socializing or NTmaxxing can make up for being sexually unattractive imo. those that do manage to get a gf by jestermaxxing get cucked in the end.

I think so
These things are supposed to happen naturally.
Think about it, normal well adjusted people don't need to do that shit, they don't look for gimmicks and tricks. They might put in "effort" (i.e. they don't literally sit on their asses), but what they do is natural and not crazily thought out like an autist
exactly
high IQ
It's so fucking over :cryfeels:

Last edited:
i remember googling that kinda stuff

I think so. Most advice on the internet is shit you already know aka scams.
It never began

Think about it, normal well adjusted people don't need to do that shit, they don't look for gimmicks and tricks. They might put in "effort" (i.e. they don't literally sit on their asses), but what they do is natural and not crazily thought out like an autist.
The only effort the put in is looksmaxxing (as in being lean and having decent fashion) and going outside. Btw, when you see all these guys going out to bars and clubs, they don't go there alone with intentions of approaching. They go with a group of friends, and their group will intermingle with other groups in the venue.
@Chris_Jones
I remember when I typed that phrase into google. It was the end of spring semester, and I asked out this girl from my class via text. No response. I had finally had it, and was gonna stop at nothing to solve this problem. I remember all these generic sites came up with super vague advice that contradicted each other. 8 years later, here I am.

Last edited:
I remember when I typed that phrase into google. It was the end of spring semester, and I asked out this girl from my class via text. No response. I had finally had it, and was gonna stop at nothing to solve this problem. I remember all these generic sites came up with super vague advice that contradicted each other. 8 years later, here I am.
how old were you? 19 I'm guessing?

There's cucked like typing shit like that in Google.

And then there's mega cucked like going to /r/seduction or pua forums

brutal, I am ashamed :feelsbadman:

Lol, i have been doing this since my early teenage years. I used to lurk on so many forums, that i even forgot the name of most of them.

brutal, I am ashamed :feelsbadman:
Unfortunately, I found pua forums a year later. The mental damage it did to me was substantial. I had to spend a whole year trying to unbrainwash myself from PUA mindsets. It still haunts me a little to this day :feelsbadman:

Here is a very long and complicated "yes": https://autisticmercury.com/2020/02/19/vorhandenheit-und-zuhandenheit/

If you don't want to deal with Heidegger; basically, once you realise the model you've been sold is broken, you start trying to fix it, but your attempt to fix models prevents you from naturally, effortlessly occupying a model since you're always thinking about the model, which also stops it from working properly.

In the end, you can't live through a model which you know doesn't work, and none of the models work.

Here is a very long and complicated "yes": https://autisticmercury.com/2020/02/19/vorhandenheit-und-zuhandenheit/

If you don't want to deal with Heidegger; basically, once you realise the model you've been sold is broken, you start trying to fix it, but your attempt to fix models prevents you from naturally, effortlessly occupying a model since you're always thinking about the model, which also stops it from working properly.

In the end, you can't live through a model which you know doesn't work, and none of the models work.
That was a very confusing read, tbh.

But basically, if things aren't coming natural to you, its over. Makes sense tbh

> Is the theory "if you look up advice online it's over" legit?
Yes

it's over :feelsrope:

It became pretty obvious to me when my friends started dating that normies just don't have these thoughts. They give 'advice' about how to get along well with girls, but the advice is just surface level encouragement that only works if you have traits that women actually like. If your problem is actually finding women that are attracted to you and not just a lack of confidence, it's over, don't even try.

yes. Chad never tried. normies dont try. they just get laid. if u have to try it's over for u

Yeah. Chads do not have to google shit.

its true. i shouldve known when I was asking online why I couldnt get a girlfriend. jfl at those cringy bluepilled days

Yes but only if you are above 21.

no that is not true

I look up advice online so yes at least in my case.
many people ascend in college that were complete incels before. sometimes even with non roasts
COPE :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: @Colvin76

I think very few have heard of sea as a legit way of ascending so i must say no.

i admittedly looked up the wikihow of how to get a goth gf one time

suffice it to say it is long over

Yeah because the only people giving 'advice' online are cucked soys

I will try to do that

The brutal truth.

Very high iq concept.

Last edited:
Yeah because the only people giving 'advice' online are cucked soys

Nothing truer than that. Internet forums and such are full of coping soyboys whereas real slayers are only active on Insta, Snap, etc.