Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is therapy the new confession in the progressive religion?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
This meme is getting out of hand. Even normies are getting it as unsolicited advice. Pic related: half joke, half srs tweet by 30 something single noodlewhore.

Therap

Every middle class midwit retard and her mother are currently shilling therapy as if they were papist zealots making less enthusiastic parishioners go to Catholic confession in 1867. Say what you will about confession, at least it was free for low and middle income people. Same cannot be said for therapy - even if it did work.

Last edited:
Is that whore tweeting from the kitchen?

Therapy is a joke. After being forced to go for non incel related shit in my childhood I can doubly say it is a joke

Priests also weren't as retarded as psychologists either. Honestly telling my problems and getting quoted scripture in response would probably be 100 times more effective for coping than the absolutely banal shit spewed out by some 37 roast with a wall full of degrees.

That's literally what it is, but it's even more sinister than that.

Therapy is a place where people can confess their sin of being unhappy with the system that they're born in. The therapist/psychologist's goal, much like the priest, is to bestow forgiveness onto the sinner and give them the permission to enter society again.

Unlike the Priest, who listens to the Sinner's confession and asks permission from God to absolve them of the sin (without having religious police interfere), the Psychologist is in league with the State and Law Enforcement. The psychologist's goal is to either numb your mind enough to accept your Lot in life, or cast you as mentally unfit and have you placed in a pysch ward.

When people tell you to visit a therapist, they are really telling you that they feel you are a threat to the current World Order, and want to quickly find out what your inner thoughts are so that they can track you.

Normies who recommend therapy are some of the lowest iq creatures on the planet. They complain on how healthcare is so shit in America while making sure to keep up on their monthly payments to whatever scam therapist they talk to.

Priests also weren't as retarded as psychologists either. Honestly telling my problems and getting quoted scripture in response would probably be 100 times more effective for coping than the absolutely banal shit spewed out by some 37 roast with a wall full of degrees.

This might be a factor, there is 'elite overproduction' as in: way too many social workers and psychology majors have been educated. These people are typically foids. As a result they are now largely underemployed and may have had a hand in memeing therapy4all into existence. The silly demands by BLM protestors to replace police with social workers in the US are related to the same elite overproduction problem.

It's a nationwide campaign for more foid sinecures. As if they didn't have enough advantages yet.

Normies who recommend therapy are some of the lowest iq creatures on the planet. They complain on how healthcare is so shit in America while making sure to keep up on their monthly payments to whatever scam therapist they talk to.

I have the feeling it's an overpriced rent-a-friend scheme for narcissistic and histrionic foids as well. The therapist is a captive audience to whatever bullshit you feel like talking about - and unlike actual friends they cannot turn you away or dodge the topic.

Last edited:
This might be a factor, there is 'elite overproduction' as in: way too many social workers and psychology majors have been educated. These people are typically foids. As a result they are now largely underemployed and may have had a hand in memeing therapy4all into existence. The silly demands by BLM protestors to replace police with social workers in the US are related to the same elite overproduction problem.

It's a nationwide campaign for more foid sinecures. As if they didn't have enough advantages yet.

I have the feeling it's an overpriced rent-a-friend scheme for narcissistic and histrionic foids as well. The therapist is a captive audience to whatever bullshit you feel like talking about - and unlike actual friends they cannot turn you away or dodge the topic.

Absolutely, if I may quote an excellent article on the subject:
Guns Don’t Kill People, School Psychologists Do

In 1975 Autism was diagnosed in children at a rate of 1 in every 5,000. Today that number has soared to nearly 1 in 100. This has ignited a public controversy over the source or cause of what by every definition deserves to be called an public health epidemic. 75% of children diagnosed with Autism today are boys. There’s no need to go searching for a cause. Vaccines aren’t behind the explosion in Autism rates. Teachers and school psychologists are. School psychology today is a booming industry, one which the US Department of Labor identifies as having some of the best employment opportunities across the entire field of psychology. 75% of school psychologists are women, with an average age of 46. It is this same group of people most empowered to conduct psychological monitoring of children across the country, and over the last 30 years, they have come to classify a larger and larger percentage of young boys as having developmental issues, to the point where it’s not clear whether there is anything wrong with these children at all, or if school psychologists have simply written off a wider and wider range of behaviors which they find problematic or incomprehensible as constituting autism.

Highly recommend reading the article for any non-lowIQcels

Therapy is a joke. After being forced to go for non incel related shit in my childhood I can doubly say it is a joke
my therapist that I was forced to go to was kind of based ngl, he said my crush at the time "sounds like a slut" and 100% agreed with me that women are superficial and don't want to include unattractive guys in their social circle/dating prospects

but that seems like the exception not the rule. I would not listen to a foid therapist gaslight me on how I'm a bad person and deserve to be alone because I'm a virgin. and there are better uses of your money either way tbh

my therapist that I was forced to go to was kind of based ngl, he said my crush at the time "sounds like a slut" and 100% agreed with me that women are superficial and don't want to include unattractive guys in their social circle/dating prospects

but that seems like the exception not the rule. I would not listen to a foid therapist gaslight me on how I'm a bad person and deserve to be alone because I'm a virgin. and there are better uses of your money either way tbh
I went when I was like 11 or 12 years old maybe so I wasn't paying for it it was my parents. But yeah I had to go because I was an incredibly angry child and the dudes advice was basically just "lol don't get mad bro it's not that hard". Dude was a grade A retard fuck that guy wasted my time. I might still seem angry about everything but I'm not lmao just talking about that experience annoys me so I might come off as still being an angry person 15 years later.

I would also never go to a foid therapist especially for inceldom related therapy. There is no foid on the planet that can understand how hard it is for men in modern dating.

but that seems like the exception not the rule. I would not listen to a foid therapist gaslight me on how I'm evil and deserve to be alone because I'm a virgin

Never forget that you don't actually interact with a real person during therapy. The therapist plays a role to buddy up to you. He'll mirror you to some extent in the beginning to establish trust and rapport. Later he'll try insert bluepills, slowly, it's called pacing and leading. Good sales people and conmen do the same.

Last edited:
Never forget that you don't actually interact with a real person during therapy. The therapist plays a role to buddy up to you. He'll mirror you to some extent in the beginning to establish trust and rapport. Later he'll try insert bluepills, slowly, it's called pacing and leading. Good sales people and conmen do the same.
seems like a sound analysis. but I think it's noteworthy since my case seems like a stark contrast to the experience of other incels who have gone to therapy. also his use of inflammatory language like "slut" stood out to me since even normies are afraid to throw those words around nowadays

I tried to talk to a foid once. She recommended therapy for anxiety/constant nausea and panic attacks and suicidal depression.

I asked if she went to therapy for that she said yes. I asked why, she says,

"oh, I got like really anxious when my parents divorced".

I tried to talk to a foid once. She recommended therapy for anxiety/constant nausea and panic attacks and suicidal depression.

I asked if she went to therapy for that she said yes. I asked why, she says,

"oh, I got like really anxious when my parents divorced".
I literally did not give a single shit when my parents got divorced jfl I have bigger problems in my life. women are so privileged

I literally did not give a single shit when my parents got divorced jfl I have bigger problems in my life. women are so privileged
She said she got really bad anxiety and I said so you must know what that feels like, constant nausea, mild disassociation, feeling like you're about to lose control of your body or go insane at any second or that you're about to die.

"Huh? No, I never felt any of that. I was just really anxious".

Yes, it is. This was observed a while ago. I don't know by whom. I think it was in this forum. It might have been me, since I do remember saying something very close, but I don't want to suck my own dick and steal credit.

The structures and operations of religions are isomorphic to secular societies. It's one of the properties of societies in general. The priest class are the scientists and PhD holders. The therapist fills the role of the priest receiving confessions in a secular society.

That's literally what it is, but it's even more sinister than that.

Therapy is a place where people can confess their sin of being unhappy with the system that they're born in. The therapist/psychologist's goal, much like the priest, is to bestow forgiveness onto the sinner and give them the permission to enter society again.

Unlike the Priest, who listens to the Sinner's confession and asks permission from God to absolve them of the sin (without having religious police interfere), the Psychologist is in league with the State and Law Enforcement. The psychologist's goal is to either numb your mind enough to accept your Lot in life, or cast you as mentally unfit and have you placed in a pysch ward.

When people tell you to visit a therapist, they are really telling you that they feel you are a threat to the current World Order, and want to quickly find out what your inner thoughts are so that they can track you.
This tbh.
Therapists are the modern day equivalent of KGB informants.

I've heard that most therapists are shit and that therapy is generally only helpful if you're willing to shell out the money to get a good one.

>Have great chats with my female friends
There is no such thing as this. Very few males and literally no females can hold conversations of any intellectual substance.