Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a hope for mentalcels?

Leaguecell

Leaguecell

Recruit
★★★★
OK, I've already realized there is nothing most of us, real truecels can do maybe besides face transplant.
What about mentalcels tho? I mean, in my days of lurking here I've noticed there are many above average people who only have mental block to score. 
Mentalcels, are you trying to get help? Is there something that can actually help?
Am I wrong when I think that mentalcels are fakecels, they just need some professional help? 
Correct me if Im wrong & explain.

complex matter

Mentalcels are not fakecels. If you think a therapist can cure any and every mental disorder, then you're pretty naive.
Telling an autistic kid that all he needs is therapy to score, is equivalent to telling a subhuman 1/10 currycel that all he needs to be attractive is fashionable clothes and daily showers.

As for me, I'm going to individual and group psychotherapy.

nausea said:
my eng is worse, believe me

what do you mean by therapist

Psychologist or psychiatrist.

nausea said:
that they are night and day, not even comparable

Not really. Both can practice psychotherapy.

Leaguecell said:
OK, I've already realized there is nothing most of us, real truecels can do maybe besides face transplant.
What about mentalcels tho? I mean, in my days of lurking here I've noticed there are many above average people who only have mental block to score. 
Mentalcels, are you trying to get help? Is there something that can actually help?
Am I wrong when I think that mentalcels are fakecels, they just need some professional help? 
Correct me if Im wrong & explain.

Mentalcels in fact have the best hopes, since they don't look sub-human.

If they're normie looking, they should jump into sex quick, before the girl realizes that they're fucking mental.

I think their mental health will improve once they squeeze their load into a roastie's mouth.  :)

nausea said:
complex matter
LeagueEuW said:
Mentalcels are not fakecels. If you think a therapist can cure any and every mental disorder, then you're pretty naive.
Telling an autistic kid that all he needs is therapy to score, is equivalent to telling a subhuman 1/10 currycel that all he needs to be attractive is fashionable clothes and daily showers.

No, I'm not saying TheRapist can solve everything but in the same time, you cant say he wont solve anything.
You answered my question by saying you are attending psychotherapy. That means you must think there is a hope.

Leaguecell said:
No, I'm not saying TheRapist can solve everything but in the same time, you cant say he wont solve anything.
You answered my question by saying you are attending psychotherapy. That means you must think there is a hope.

Yes, I agree. I think therapy can help some, but not all. I just used the autism example to show that you are wrong in thinking every mentalcel is a fakecel. That said, ever mentalcel should give psychotherapy a chance, it won't make you NT but it can help with depression/anxiety/personality disorders.

Leaguecell said:
Yes, I agree. I think therapy can help some, but not all. I just used the autism example to show that you are wrong in thinking every mentalcel is a fakecel. That said, ever mentalcel should give psychotherapy a chance, it won't make you NT but it can help with depression/anxiety/personality disorders.

Right, but the main thing is to WANT to do something about it, isnt it? I mean, you are a great example of somemeone who actually at least gives is a try. That could prevent some hERoism, coundnt it?

Leaguecell said:
Right, but the main thing is to WANT to do something about it, isnt it? I mean, you are a great example of somemeone who actually at least gives is a try. That could prevent some hERoism, coundnt it?

Sure. It prevents an heroism in my case. I think every mentalcel wants to change, it's just wether or not they believe change is possible that determines if they seek help or not.

Only by becoming chad

As much as I wish I was a fakecel because my life would be a lot less insufferable. The "mentalcels" here aren't struggling with a mental illness; their LOOKS are STILL the problem. They simply aren't good looking enough. Society dictates who they let out of mentalceldom.

Imagine THIS guy:

abde92c9f0045534d27516310037f218--mens-eyes-eye-tattoos.jpg

Being mentally ill? Society would bring him out of his mental illness because that excess social validation would alleviate anxiety and depression. If society tells you you're a god because you're in the top 1% of looks then you will act like a god.  Incels here don't seem to understand SOCIAL ENRICHMENT and how that creates robust neuroplasticity. From mentally ill to self-actualized god in less than a year with his FACE/HEIGHT/BODY.

Mentalcels are really just copingcels.

Medications cause limp dick. It's as simple as that. They don't work that well anyways. If my mental illness was a little bit better, than I would have taken the meds (like I did) and they probably would have worked.

With or without meds, my depression and schizophrenia are too much to function with. I'm just a weed fiend that smokes to self-medicate. Weed is just a zombifying numbing agent for me.

LeagueEuW said:

Pretty much sums it up. To be honest it depends on your specific mentalceldom. If you have a defeatist attitude and depression but are NT, yeah you got a shot though it won’t always be easy. If you are not NT and have autism or something, you aren’t basically a truecel (see Gambler).

No, mental problems can be just as debilitating

If you're a mentalcel AND ugylcel like me then it's so fucking over for you, don't even bother trying.

It depends on which mental illness the mentalcel has

I think there is not much hope with the exception if you are really good looking. Atleast from my experience as 27 years old mentalcel.

I'm 27 (no friends, no girlfriend) and when it comes to looks im average maybe a bit below but i would consider myself in the lower normie range. My biggest problem is that im a complete mentalcel. I have no social skills and can't connect or relate to other people because i don't care for most of their normie shit. Even when i get a conversation going i don't know what to say and it doesn't last more than 2-3 minutes at best. Also because im not a good talker people make it clear they don't like me and end the conversation fast or don't even bother talking to me. I just can't win lol

People always tell me you need to go out alone to bars, disco or clubs and socialize more, there you will meet new people. I just lol at this all the time because i can't think of a worse place for incels to be it just doesn't work for us. What's an even bigger problem is that most people at my age have settled! They have their own friends and social circles and don't look for new friends. Many are also married with kids or in a relationship.

At this point i don't know how to get back into society and probably never will

LeagueEuW said:
nausea said:
that they are night and day, not even comparable
Not really. Both can practice psychotherapy.
are you serious?
one is medic
the other isn't