Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL is there a lower form of life than a female dating strategy browser?

FOIDCRUSHER420

FOIDCRUSHER420

Recruit
★★
Although I can't say I've ever had the displeasure of actually going there because I don't use reddit, among other reasons, can you imagine the kind of insanity and reality transcending entitlement that would be required for a femorrhoid (that has someone else holding the controller doing their tutorial mode lives for them in all areas, much less their BEST and EASIEST field: dating) to feel the need to employ STRATEGY?

it'd be like if a man needed to wake up every morning and read a strategy guide to remember how to breathe or blink that day

Imagine needing a strategy while playing life on tutorial mode JFL, foids are useless.

I thought you were saying they made a web browser.
jfl if they did it would probably have holes like them.

Last edited:
They need to strategize on how to attain Chad cock in their flesh holes

They need to strategize on how to attain Chad cock in their flesh holes

do they though? that's literally like taking a morning pee for men for them, it just happens

do they though? that's literally like taking a morning pee for men for them, it just happens

Most of them are in their 30's and busted, so it's not especially easy for them to get as much Chad dick as they used to

Their idea of a high value man is being a massive simp jfl
IT posters are below FDS posters tho tbh

Their idea of a high value man is being a massive simp jfl
IT posters are below FDS posters tho tbh

picking on people you believe to be below you is less pathetic than opening the console, putting on noclip and god mode and still needing to read a strategy guide, in my opinion

picking on people you believe to be below you is less pathetic than opening the console, putting on noclip and god mode and still needing to read a strategy guide, in my opinion

Getting Chad to commit when you're an used up old whore might actually require a bit of strategy tbhngl.

low tier becky dating strategy

They want to make Chad commit. This is the only challenge a foid who's not monstrously ugly can face in dating really.

That sub’s only purpose is to hate on sub-8 men. Should be renamed into r/killallmen or something.

Female dating strategies is literally "KNOW YOUR WORTH QWEEN, SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE GIRLS IN THE BACK, DONT SETTLE".

They seem to fuck up even when dating is in their favor how is that possible

Yes lipstick alley user. It's fds except exclusively for black women lol

Although I can't say I've ever had the displeasure of actually going there because I don't use reddit

Women are just extremely assmad about r/TheRedPill and how it's a Chad/normie men's club that they can't participate in, so they made their own subreddit to prove that they are "just as good as men", like clockwork.

They are so used to having everything handed over to them, so even on tutorial mode if they get too fat and disgusting Chad might reject them coz he has better stacies mined up. But I'm not sure, recently even 0/10 truly subhuman foid can get chad, so i guess they just hate sub 8 men there
Imagine needing a strategy while playing life on tutorial mode JFL, foids are useless.
I thought you were saying they made a web browser.
jfl if they did it would probably have holes like them.
Jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back