Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a such thing as a '3D golden ratio mask?'

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Many of ya'll are probably familiar with this...
uAbCQVr.png

Its the very commonly seen 2d golden ratio for a frontal view of a face.

I've seen some side profile ones. Not sure which ones are legitimate. However, I'm wondering if it is possible to combine the two to have a 3/4ths view golden ratio along with an overall 3d one.

Might be useful for better analysis of facial aesthetics if one can also visualize things that way.

Paging @FACEandLMS

Yes, I know it exists somewhere and I've seen them before. Don't know where you would find it though.

Yes, I know it exists somewhere and I've seen them before. Don't know where you would find it though.

Hmm. Let me know if you find it. I'll also be on the lookout! Cuz it can be very useful in the end.

I remember comparing this to my face when I first found it. I'm actually a fairly close match for the front and profile views except for my Jawline, which failos me to subhumanity status. I'm fairly convinced Tom Cruise has the closest 3D match to what the mask aims for, given his harmonious angularity.

I remember comparing this to my face when I first found it. I'm actually a fairly close match for the front and profile views except for my Jawline, which failos me to subhumanity status. I'm fairly convinced Tom Cruise has the closest 3D match to what the mask aims for, given his harmonious angularity.

Then why are you here?

Literally nobody should be complaining if its just their lower 3rd that is problematic. Its an easy fix with modern technology.

Then why are you here?

Literally nobody should be complaining if its just their lower 3rd that is problematic. Its an easy fix with modern technology.

The thing about the ratio mask is it doest account for the shape of your individual features. If you look at some ugly people and some attractivee people, you'll notice their proportions are exactly the same, but the differences in mouth shape, eye shape, nose shape, bone density, etc. make all the difference.

Just because my features are the right distance from each other doesn't make them good features.

The thing about the ratio mask is it doest account for the shape of your individual features. If you look at some ugly people and some attractivee people, you'll notice their proportions are exactly the same, but the differences in mouth shape, eye shape, nose shape, bone density, etc. make all the difference.

Just because my features are the right distance from each other doesn't make them good features.

Truth. Shape of the bones matter a lot.