Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there an anti-incel police?

SpartanGasp

SpartanGasp

Banned
-
Incelpurge

Is someone watching the r/offmychest subreddit for any r/braincel participant?
It's amazing how they managed to find me in just a matter of minutes.

Last edited:
offmychest has also banned people for having posted in the_donald in the past, and they still do from what i know. the place is a worthless shithole infested with LARPers anyway.

i havent seen any posts of AM (pbuh) referencing incel subs is there one out there?

Reddit is for cucks, faggots, and whores.

stay away from reddit

Well, this certainly sounds like a reasonable and effective measure.
Also, JUST STOP BEING INCEL, BRO.

banned for being a virgin lol.

reddit is funny

Honestly, I like some subreddits, but any free speech on Reddit is a lie.

Or I guess it is true, unless you have a mod disagree with you.

But din't people get banned on here too? On a fairly regular basis I hear?

It's 2018.. twitter, facebook, google and youtube are actively censoring any and all conservatives if they do not want to bow down to the NWO thinking that "diversity is our strength".. why the hell would there not be a dedicated attack force ready to attack us absolutely everywhere? The Blackpill is a danger to their little sheep.. too many Blackpills and the sheep revolt.

Reddit is for cucks anyway

Your first mistake was using Reddit

View attachment 40506

Is someone watching the r/offmychest subreddit for any r/braincel participant?
It's amazing how they managed to find me in just a matter of minutes.

LMAO. I was banned straight off JUST for posting "Hi, I'm new here" in R/Braincels.

Banned from R/Short for telling Manlets be Manlets.

Banned from R/MGTOW by saying that Chads can whore themselves off to like Stacies.

Just got fucking fed up with the lot of them.

R/IncelsWithoutHate the cuckery was too much.

R/Braincels a wannabe replica of this place BUT fails miserably.

When I was new here I thought Braincels & IncelsWithoutHate might provide an outlet but then I realised what they are.

R/IncelsSelfies = Load of LARPers.

i also got banned in couple of subs because i was in braincels. patethic phaggots.

r/offmychest is one of those ban happy feminist subs like twox, they'll ban you even if you never posted on them.

Moral of the story is that reddit is crap

Never even posted on there. Somehow they "sussed" me out. Got banned.

R/ForeverAlone only allows you to post after 30 posts. Another joke.

LMAO. I was banned straight off JUST for posting "Hi, I'm new here" in R/Braincels.

Banned from R/Short for telling Manlets be Manlets.

Banned from R/MGTOW by saying that Chads can whore themselves off to like Stacies.

Just got fucking fed up with the lot of them.

R/IncelsWithoutHate the cuckery was too much.

R/Braincels a wannabe replica of this place BUT fails miserably.

When I was new here I thought Braincels & IncelsWithoutHate might provide an outlet but then I realised what they are.

R/IncelsSelfies = Load of LARPers.
It's funny how they automatically concluded that you are a harmful being for just saying "Hi"

Reddit is a place for SJWs and cucks to live life on tutorial mode.

You can get banned from that sub for posting on literally any sub that has a centrist/conservative leaning. Go to /r/trueoffmychest

That is genuinely heartbreaking that you are banned from subreddits dedicated to venting just because you struggle with problems they don't like, and you vent in places that have a negative stigma. Don't they realize by further ostracizing us like this they are making the problem worse? Or do they know that but just not care cause they're dickheads?

Just fucking lol at still using plebbit in 2k18. All mods and admings there are incelophobes and they want us out even if we make valid points.

That is genuinely heartbreaking that you are banned from subreddits dedicated to venting just because you struggle with problems they don't like, and you vent in places that have a negative stigma. Don't they realize by further ostracizing us like this they are making the problem worse? Or do they know that but just not care cause they're dickheads?
If someone goes ER again, they will realize that they only made the problem worst
I only ever go to r/offmychest to vent out my frustration at being single since birth, sexlessness, kisslessness. I never even said something that attacks women in that subreddit. I did not even say anything that attacks women when I commendted on a post in r/braincels

Reddit deserves :fire::fire::fire:

The modern incel community has produced only a few killers in its lifetime and yet is vehemently despised among all subreddits and 4chan boards because they see a few screencaps of "le i want to rapez women" and "letz burnz womenz". Never really understanding that most incels are just harmless virgins who just want to fuck and often conflate incel ideology with niceguys and the red pill for some bizarre reason

If I remember correctly some subreddits auto ban you once you post in certain subreddits. The whole place is a joke anyway. I used to go on /r/braincels but the content is so Low IQ. They're also cucked to high heaven with their foid Inceltears mod and their "anti-extremism". I've made mild blackpilled posts and been told off for "Being to edgy" when I was literally avoiding being edgy. They try to suck up to normie opinions too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back