Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is there another fucked up manga like Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
A 32-year-old aspiring mangaka, Kazuya Mukai, falls off the rooftop of his old elementary school during a drunken stupor. When he wakes up, he finds himself 20 years in the past, and even his body has regressed to that of a sixth grader. Now that Kazuya has a chance redo his life that had been full of disgrace and humiliation, he hopes to win the heart of a little girl and his first crush, Anna. However, his feelings only lead a whole new tragedy. It's a puppy love that transcends the bounds of time, only to be defiled.

I am just in the perfect mood for some really fucked up history, already saw monster btw so don't recommend that.

Holy shit, that manga.
I thought I was the only one who had read it!
I absolutely loved it, but it was insanely fucked up.
I can't really think of anything like it, but Boku Dake ga Inai Machi has a similar premise (of going back to the past).

I also recommend Aku no Hana (it's my favourite anime and manga), really good coming of age story.

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is pure soy, fucking disapointed of that shit.

I already watched Aku no Hana, enjoyed a lot.

What about books?, I seriously need some kind of cope today :woke:. I need something to project either my sexual or violent fantasies fucking NOW!!!!!

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is pure soy, fucking disapointed of that shit.

I already watched Aku no Hana, enjoyed a lot.

What about books?, I seriously need some kind of cope today :woke:. I need something to project either my sexual or violent fantasies fucking NOW!!!!!
Berserk is pretty violent
Have you read the manga or watched the original 1997 show?

Berserk is pretty violent
Have you read the manga or watched the original 1997 show?

I still have not seen berserk, it's one of those gems that I know I should watch but I'm not in that mood today.

However I am not looking for just violence, I want something that I can self insert, like arfifureta, or school days (even though makoto is an alpha and I am a beta but at least you get to see sekai suffering for being a bitch)

Last edited:
I still have not seen berserk, it's one of those gems that I know I should watch but I'm not in that mood today.

However I am not looking for just violence, I want something that I can self insert, like arfifureta, or school days (even tough makoto is an alpha and I am a beta but at least you get to see sekai suffering for being a bitch)
I don't know man, I normally watch things that put me in a good mood, and I don't really like self-inserting, so I'm out of recommendations.

I just read it, that had a good ending imho, yay Anna

Another series for me to read in the future.

20th century boys

A 32-year-old aspiring mangaka, Kazuya Mukai, falls off the rooftop of his old elementary school during a drunken stupor. When he wakes up, he finds himself 20 years in the past, and even his body has regressed to that of a sixth grader. Now that Kazuya has a chance redo his life that had been full of disgrace and humiliation, he hopes to win the heart of a little girl and his first crush, Anna. However, his feelings only lead a whole new tragedy. It's a puppy love that transcends the bounds of time, only to be defiled.

View attachment 122067

I am just in the perfect mood for some really fucked up history, already saw monster btw so don't recommend that.
Fuck the shitty mc kaguya, I would having fucking beat his ass to a pulp holy shit he gets me mad.
I just read it, that had a good ending imho, yay Anna
I was pissed off how literally nobody put up a fucking fight. It's not like kaguya knew how to fight. And when you're in 6th grade it's not like there are any major strength differences. Last thing I have to say is that it was overall shit, kinda just seemed like a rape fantasy where just about everyone except the MC is retarded.
My recommendation is to read MIA which doesn't have a garbage plot or Majohu shojo of the end which doesn't have a garbage MC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back