Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is there any ACTUAL advantage of being short?

FalseZero

FalseZero

what is beautiful is good.
r/short always talk about how AWESOME and LIFE CHANGING it is to have more leg room.

but seriously, is there any ACTUAL positive or advantage of being short irl? I was thinking about the subject a lot lately, and I can't think of any "positive" other that living longer, which is a positive, kind of...

genuinely looking for a serious answer.

kHu460Q.png

Nope, no positive advantage

There isn't any advantage, manlets who go around and spread such nonsense are coping.

no, only for foids

You could hypothetically be a jockey, but that's an extremely small chance.

So basically no
no, only for foids
tbh

You can suck peoples cock while standing

There's less of you for women to be repulsed by.

You can shop at childrens section

Can usually gain muscle faster.
Living longer certainly isn’t a positive in my book.

You could go on a tit hunt spree in Minecraft where you just run straight to random women and motorboat their tits without needing to lean down, scaring them. Again, in Minecraft only

You could go on a tit hunt spree in Minecraft where you just run straight to random women and motorboat their tits without needing to lean down, scaring them. Again, in Minecraft only

No you can't, I'm pretty sure you can only be one size in Minecraft.

I went on r/short once upon a time and asked such a question, and also got a bunch of desperate grabs for answers. There's nothing.

Can usually gain muscle faster.
Living longer certainly isn’t a positive in my book.

They don't gain muscle faster, it's just their muscle bellies are smaller, so less muscle looks like more muscle on their tiny frames.

yes this is manlet's advantage

Images

Absolutely nothing jfl

No advantage at all - even living longer is cope since manlets usually have depression and anxiety for being treated like shit which shortens life span.

Absolutely none whatsoever

/thread

JFL. Talk about grasping at straws. Thousands of them thinking for years and "more legroom" is all they can come up with (and soon we won't even be able to take planes anymore thanks to corona-chan)

It's a toss-up between r/short and r/asianmasculinity for who the biggest copers on cuckit are

you are better at spelunking, it's actually a beautiful sport

Wn9YuKY2tgkAM4ajls78E18xA7QlNgXZn6BGbIjVrvcVuI1_EafI1dkX-UhEOgQmbWzVONUD1OIXsebLv9LNz1AS0wdkNap6kmMiM_p_3tm2q5JyXBI
Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Spelunking-1024x536.jpg
spelunking_in_Austin_TX.jpg
28527031610ca904d387284e197a0cdf.jpg
spelunking-1-622x415.jpg
imagespelunk.jpg
b904874fdfcbc37e707396a7152e9e83.jpg

Why would it matter if you lived longer if you were a manlet. Would you rather live 50 years as a 6'5 Chad or a 5'2 manlet?

Don't gotta worry about unwanted pregnancies and STDs I guess...

short people live longer, if that means anything to you

women will sex u

In elementary school I coped by saying it made me technically better at the limbo and made less surface area to tag in capture the flag. Now that I do neither the limbo or capture the flag regularly, no copes exist. I gotta face the music, its just shitty
It's a toss-up between r/short and r/asianmasculinity for who the biggest copers on cuckit are
Asianmasculinity? Oh man I gotta check that out

Advantage only in advanced society, what this society is not

I do not even count longer life as an advantage at all. In modern society - there are no advantages for short men.

Reduced risk of cancer. Although of course that is only an advantage for those who actually want to live.

You can sleep on smaller beds and couches easily. You can drive smaller cars easily. Idk about gaining muscle, but honestly if you are bellow 175 cm don't bother with gym much. I heard about better immune systems but I'm not sure. Also they have stronger legs surprisingly, I know this from watching wwe. The massive stars like Big Show, Khali, Mark Henry had their feet constantly attacked and it always worked

It's all cope. Every normal straight man would rather be 6'1" than 5'6". This is not up for debate.

No you can't, I'm pretty sure you can only be one size in Minecraft.

I went on r/short once upon a time and asked such a question, and also got a bunch of desperate grabs for answers. There's nothing.

Let me guess, there's a bunch of virtue signalling sluts in that thread?

Your grocery bills are lower

Nope, no positive advantage
This. Tallfags have wayyyy better physical stats per avg, long reach, look well with almost any clothes on, extra halo and SMV boost, high T in general, should I go on?
Only thing short ppl have is a longer lifespan on avg and even that depends on the person

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let me guess, there's a bunch of virtue signalling sluts in that thread?

No, a bunch of judgmental Bikerbats dick riders. But try as he might to deny people there the right to be angry about stuff, my ideas prevail over there. I wouldn't have gotten that many upvotes if there wasn't a need on r/short. A need for the kinds of ideas I have to share.

"more legroom" is the mount everest of copes. i'd gladly be mildly uncomfortable on a plane for a few hours every now and then in exchange for not being a sexual pariah my entire life

living longer = suffering longer

thats not an advantage , thats just adding insult to injury .

Easier time lifting... That's it