Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any difference between an average and an ugly guy anymore?

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
If you’re average, that means that’s artistically roughly 50 percent of people look better than you. So for every two people, one of them will be better looking and the other will be on the same level as you in the eyes of women. That’s right, the same.

It doesn’t matter the niche, the hobby, whatever. Attractive males have flooded all markets, and thus no matter how much better looking we are then an ugly guy, we’re still gonna be ugly by comparison.

The only time being average is not a bad thing is for not getting made fun of by fellow guys. I’m not saying I’m not ugly, I just see a lot of normal looking dudes here and I feel this is the reason we’re all in the same boat.

There is not.

There's also no difference in a guy who earns 20k and 200k. Both guys still still get 0 matches on tinder.

If you’re average, that means that’s artistically roughly 50 percent of people look better than you. So for every two people, one of them will be better looking and the other will be on the same level as you in the eyes of women. That’s right, the same.

It doesn’t matter the niche, the hobby, whatever. Attractive males have flooded all markets, and thus no matter how much better looking we are then an ugly guy, we’re still gonna be ugly by comparison.

The only time being average is not a bad thing is for not getting made fun of by fellow guys. I’m not saying I’m not ugly, I just see a lot of normal looking dudes here and I feel this is the reason we’re all in the same boat.
Where have you been boyo?

Average= single but seen as human

Ugly = single and bullied for your subhumanity

It's over for low tier normies. Yes, this is common sense. It's not over for all normies though.

It's over for low tier normies. Yes, this is common sense. It's not over for all normies though.

Yes it is. Normies get a horrible deal, they just accept it like good boy cucks.

I still see plenty of mid-tier normies in relationships and have seen numerous making out with foids in clubs. It's only over for incels at the moment.

Based on dataisbeatiful you need to be in the top .10% JFL if you guys think 2019 standards are the same as 2016 or something g

Yes it is. Normies get a horrible deal, they just accept it like good boy cucks.
Location, location, location, my friend. Normies do poorly in LA and London. Normies fare much better in Mumbai or rural Oklahoma.

You have to at least be high tier normie which is a 6/10 minimum (5.5 could be rounded to 6).

You have to at least be high tier normie which is a 6/10 minimum (5.5 could be rounded to 6).
Mid tier nomies are not hopeless cases. The are the very epitome of totally average. Unfortunately they have to worry about being cucked at some point more so than any other demographic in this context.

For what women are availble to you, then, yes theres no difference. Both avg and ugly men get whales or nothing.

But socially, as long as yuor hygenic and dressed alright, an average guy still gets less unprovoked crap than an ugly guy.

Mid tier nomies are not hopeless cases. The are the very epitome of totally average. Unfortunately they have to worry about being cucked at some point more so than any other demographic in this context.
Average males are incels in 2019 (in the west)

Average males are incels in 2019 (in the west)
No. They're just disadvantaged. Many are strictly locationcels like I said earlier. So technically maybe.

Average is 4/10 PSL. To not even remotely qualify as an incel in 2019 you need to be around 5/10 PSL minimum which is fairly above average. I think this answers your question just fine

no, most of normies are simply incels

Over for more and more men

the normie might not face as much negative reaction in real life. Ugly men face tremendous negative reaction in real life. foids are physically repulsed by ugly men,which causes ugly men to be bitter and angry.

yes I believe in certain scenario there is a vast difference between an "average guy" and ugly incel tier guy.

the average western guy is emasculated and brainwashed since day one, he is basically harmless and invisible to most foids, he pose little or no threat to foids, if they see him in a public place, he is no better no worse than a telephone pole or a tree where dog pee on.

now on the other hand , ugly men according to foids are not suppose to exist in foids' universe nor their psyche, he is a candidate for ridicule and violence if she have cuck orbiters around or she will round up some real soon, he open himself up to metoo and whole world of hurting if he does not navigate this cruel world like tip toeing through the tulips...

the ugly incel tier guy will definitely get more attention than the invisible normies, but not the kind of attention that is hazardous to one's health and well being

yes I believe in certain scenario there is a vast difference between an "average guy" and ugly incel tier guy.

the average western guy is emasculated and brainwashed since day one, he is basically harmless and invisible to most foids, he pose little or no threat to foids, if they see him in a public place, he is no better no worse than a telephone pole or a tree where dog pee on.

now on the other hand , ugly men according to foids are not suppose to exist in foids' universe nor their psyche, he is a candidate for ridicule and violence if she have cuck orbiters around or she will round up some real soon, he open himself up to metoo and whole world of hurting if he does not navigate this cruel world like tip toeing through the tulips...

the ugly incel tier guy will definitely get more attention than the invisible normies, but not the kind of attention that is hazardous to one's health and well being

High iq
An average man is invisible. Only chads and ugly men are seen by foids, not in the same way obviously. I now enjoy being in the vicinity of foids just to piss them off. :dab:

normies=single but nobody looks at you funny
incel=everyone looking at your horrible genes, thinking how someone could be that ugly
also normies now a days are just betabuxxers, and by the year 2030, high tier normies will start roping cause of inceldom.