Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any free online therapy?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I have a lot on my mind. I can't tell what's true/real and what's not. I don't know what thoughts I should follow in my head. (I won't go ER in case fbi is reading)
I can't afford going to therapy. It's too expensive. And if I'm paying to solve my mental issues, it will only reinforce the fact that they're real.
So is there any free online therapy? Like talking to someone? Does such a thing exist? I'm thinking it might be a good way to cope.

No. Sry bro.

Dude, you do not want to go to conventional therapy. All they do is shove lies down your throat.

I'm certain there is online therapy but I wouldn't recommend it. I never had online therapy but I assume it will be the same as regular therapy. The therapist don't have empathy and are politically correct. They don't want to help you.

Newsflash: Therapy is a scam.

No therapy for your face

Then what is an unconventional therapy?
There are more spiritual forms of therapy. You can go to religious therapists or to shamans that give you ayahuasca. They might not be good either though. I recognize you find a few people who genuinely want to help you, and have conversations with them.

it is supposed to be a girlfriend , free , loving and caring .
but there's no option in the 21st century

I recommend you to do search for an english speaking online therapist in a based, traditional country with low wages

try some app or community for depressed people.

There are more spiritual forms of therapy. You can go to religious therapists or to shamans that give you ayahuasca. They might not be good either though. I recognize you find a few people who genuinely want to help you, and have conversations with them.
I have no friends and never had any. I don't know why.
Also I looked into ayahuasca but it's illegal as fuck everywhere.
try some app or community for depressed people.
I don't even need to join such a community to know that it will be a circus of simps worshipping women.

JFL you'd be better off DMing someone that isn't a fed

You can just vent here

If you're an incel and you're honest with a therapist, you might as well meet with an FBI agent every week.

Therapy is just a big scam.

The first part sounds like some derealization; the second sounds more schizotypical/schizophrenic. Sorry you're experiencing this.

I'm sure free online therapy is a scam. Regular therapy can be good, if you're smart about selecting the right person. Most edgelords on this forum think they're special snowflakes and thus therapy doesn't apply to them, but most are fairly easily categorized.

If I were you, I would find some books on derealization and schizotypicality/schizophrenia. For me, reading some theory on my personality 'disorder' (along with case studies) has been very helpful.