Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any job that wouldn't be miserable for an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I was always a bit of a realist and skeptic almost to a fault. Maybe even pessimistic. So even though I knew some jobs might seem fun, in reality they're just as bad as others. Cop/detective is a good example. Looks very fun in movies, solving puzzles etc... But in reality it's just doing A LOT of paperwork, dealing with a lot of nasty people (especially toxic coworkers, bosses etc...).

And now apparently you guys from the tech sector are telling me those jobs also suck for incels. I used to think maybe in the tech sector a lot more people weren't neurotypical and more introverted, but I actually have seen it with my own 2 eyes how normie and extroverted and annoying even people from the tech sector are.

So are there any good jobs for incels? (other than security guard or janitor, those are good for the solitude aspect but they're still shit jobs if you know what I mean).

Ahh, whatever, why am I even asking? I'm already on a shit career path where only hyperextroverted ass-kissing, backstabbing, connected normies succeed. So I'm already bound to be a loser with no way up in this shithole country. That's if I can even get a job, will probably end up in some shit office doing shit clerical work, grinding all day for peanuts.

You're not entitled to a job sweaty

I imagine a lab job would be cool. You don't have to talk to anyone and you get paid for your autism.

Donkey breeder

Do you have to guide the rod into the hole or something, what does the breeder do?
:lul:
I can't man. Can"t breath.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Made my day.
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

He goes Eeeeeee Aaaaaahhh

Last edited:
Shit my moms voming over what do I tell her.

Vaginal surgei

Do you have to guide the rod into the hole or something, what does the breeder do?
If it's anything like what I saw for pig breeder, it's like this: You lead the horny male to a rig that he mounts. You have him coom into a small jar. You use a swab to get some coom from that jar, and you manually impregnate the females

If it's anything like what I saw for pig breeder, it's like this: You lead the horny male to a rig that he mounts. You have him coom into a small jar. You use a swab to get some coom from that jar, and you manually impregnate the females
Ohh yeah, I saw that on Malcolm in the middle with a bull.

I was always a bit of a realist and skeptic almost to a fault. Maybe even pessimistic. So even though I knew some jobs might seem fun, in reality they're just as bad as others. Cop/detective is a good example. Looks very fun in movies, solving puzzles etc... But in reality it's just doing A LOT of paperwork, dealing with a lot of nasty people (especially toxic coworkers, bosses etc...).

And now apparently you guys from the tech sector are telling me those jobs also suck for incels. I used to think maybe in the tech sector a lot more people weren't neurotypical and more introverted, but I actually have seen it with my own 2 eyes how normie and extroverted and annoying even people from the tech sector are.

So are there any good jobs for incels? (other than security guard or janitor, those are good for the solitude aspect but they're still shit jobs if you know what I mean).

Ahh, whatever, why am I even asking? I'm already on a shit career path where only hyperextroverted ass-kissing, backstabbing, connected normies succeed. So I'm already bound to be a loser with no way up in this shithole country. That's if I can even get a job, will probably end up in some shit office doing shit clerical work, grinding all day for peanuts.
gynecologist

I was a cowboy for several years. Free rifle (to use) free food and booze, tent horse etc... In exchange for protection of cows from coyotes and wolves. Was a sweet job.

Bonus paid for yote heads!

I think if you'd have your own small business which wouldn't involve too much interaction. Problem is, make sure it's something you like. Maybe a carpenter, luthier, distiller, farmer, painter etc. it could possibly be a dream job.

But regarding being hired to someone else...I don't think there's any ideal job for a non-talented, f###ed up incel

Maybe driving golf carts or something

Something with minimal contact with other ppl.

I can't think of anything legal tbh

Something where u sit on the computer all day. Software engineer, graphic designer, web designer, etc.

There aren't rlly any other options. There isn't rlly a 'good' job for incels. I guess the only good jobs are ones where you're self employed and work from home.

Callcenter, no matter what kind of call center. They wont see you, they just hear.

hangman in a foid prison

Jobs with the less social interaction possible, otherwise you will be mocked for being ugly, virgin and etc

any job that doesnt require any human interactions.
reduces the chances of you being mogged by normies and chadlites