Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there any NON-insecure/ vanity/ need for attention reason to gymcel to the point of being bigorexia buff?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Hard to think of any.
Besides bodybuilding for modeling, or for even weight lifting/ boxing/ etc. it's kind of unnecessary.
I'm trying to think of a way to think of anyone if anything at all.

Its complete body dysmorphia. Gymcels just keep gymceling to reach an unattainable physique, I know because I do it too

I just don't like staying still or being stuck. I just need to get out of the house so that I don't go too far down the hole

I just don't like staying still or being stuck. I just need to get out of the house so that I don't go too far down the hole
is that what you would say? lol

gymcel for ur health and wellbeing not for women

@Mainländer Have you become a Muslim now?

I don't get gymcelling, it seems completely pointless. It's not going to get me a foid, and I've already dissociated myself from my appearance. If I just want to get some exercise, I'll walk around in the forest, hike up the hills, etc. If your occupation requires you to get strong, that will happen on it's own.

@Mainländer Have you become a Muslim now?
Not yet, kek. But I was serious when I said I was going to the nearest Mosque to ask for a copy of the Quoran. The Mormons give them for free, I wonder if the Muslims do the same?

Not yet, kek. But I was serious when I said I was going to the nearest Mosque to ask for a copy of the Quoran. The Mormons give them for free, I wonder if the Muslims do the same?

I do not doubt it.

They'll say that it's against health and fitness to constantly do it to the point of hyperbuffing that's my point.
im sure a non - tard can easily find a balance between the two?

im sure a non - tard can easily find a balance between the two?
My dad didn't.
Lol. He buffed up, and claimed ignorance when he didn't realize that there was no use/ health benefit besides bigorexia to working out to such an extreme and getting everything ripped. Holding the calories/ protein/ joint drain is not healthy at all. He saw what happened to people in North Dakota around 40. And he wanted to go down that path? Bullshit he wasn't ignorant when lifting weights.

i dunno about biganorexia

but muscly dudes have 3x more sexual success with women than scrawny guys, I can provide the source if theres doubt

It's a combination of mental illness, massive insecurities, and suppressed homoerotic tendencies. Which is why roidmaxxing and gymcelling are so popular on this forum.

It's a combination of mental illness, massive insecurities, and suppressed homoerotic tendencies. Which is why roidmaxxing and gymcelling are so popular on this forum.
what kind of mental illness lol.

If you have a shit tier frame and height then gymceling is 100% pointless.

I guess maybe to win IFBB competitions and the cash prize.

Gymcelling = compensating for being low fighting success. Either because too short, or too small frame .. it’s frauding sexual dimorphism/serum testosterone in hopes of getting more dimorphic/High estrogen pussy. And the tall framegods that lift are just doing it for vanity/Instagram/muhh fitness industry

gymcelling is pointless in getting a foid, the only real reason to gymcel is for killing people with your hands.

I guess maybe to win IFBB competitions and the cash prize.

Gymcelling = compensating for being low fighting success. Either because too short, or too small frame .. it’s frauding sexual dimorphism/serum testosterone in hopes of getting more dimorphic/High estrogen pussy. And the tall framegods that lift are just doing it for vanity/Instagram/muhh fitness industry
dad did it, and guess what, nuffin helped and he got with geno trash mongo at this very moment... lol. his poor joints. I applaud him for his fury though, but the fact he resists the blackpill also infuriates me.

Your body feels better and stronger. That's the only reason I miss the time when I gymed everyday. It's an excellent cope and it really keeps suifuel ideas away.

Your body feels better and stronger. That's the only reason I miss the time when I gymed everyday. It's an excellent cope and it really keeps suifuel ideas away.
yeah this place/ post has already given me a bunch of fun false reasons lol.

it's for tall lanky men to fill out and prevent them from getting injured easily or walking around with a hunch back in old age

as for bigorexia, no man is getting huge muscles without LOTS of steriods as as soon as you stop them, the muscle falls off

It's something to do, and if you are in good shape you know there's no doubt that it's your face and not because you are a tub of lard. I don't gym myself but I do have one of those exercise bicycles and a few weights.

I did it for years because I thought I could obtain a perfect physique. JFL.

I stopped about 2 years ago. It’s a meme. It’s all genetics once again.

It’s like a wombat trying to turn into a mountain lion.

this, also mental healt, if you are big enough to put fear in normies they wont bully you so much because you are ugly, this is my plan with my gymceling, but I should had started this years ago

Incorrect.

All gym is to keep you looking good in the vain hope that a woman will fuck you. Anyone who says their exercise routine is not to impress women is lying.

As far as the "health" angle.

Powerlifting- fucks up your muscles, joints, blood pressure and puts a negative strain on your heart only chronic cocaine abusers experience. Also obesity if you have endomorphic genetics as you can't gain muscle without gaining fat as an endomorph.

Bodybuilding is all steroids and overeating, research why that's bad, including anal cancer and early death from cancerous chemicals in roids happened to many. Also steroids make you go permanently bald.

Jogging permanently fucks up your knees, ankles and joints.

Try diet and walking. Also slimming clubs do work.

Narcissistic personality disorder? why this in particular. (I know why, but let's have you define it for practice).

why?
I'm no psychologist, but I think the term is self-explanatory: delusions of grandeur, self-conceit, ongoing need for external validation, condescending and bullying behaviour towards those deemed inferior, etc.

You won't find many shy, retiring, and humble men with 18" arms and debts to their neighbourhood roids dealer.

Hard to think of any.
Besides bodybuilding for modeling, or for even weight lifting/ boxing/ etc. it's kind of unnecessary.
I'm trying to think of a way to think of anyone if anything at all.
More respect from other men. And women are fearful to insult you or disrespect you openly (of course they'll still say shit about you behind your back).

That's the real reason every incel should still be gymcelling and even roidcelling.

its become a necessary prerequisite for being a contender in todays dating market. not being gymceled is a failo. the second you stand next to a gymceled man you look unimpressive unless youre naturally tall w a great frame which is a rare combo.

also all women desire a gymceled physique. theyre disgusted by skinnycels and fatcels. you need to have a somewhat desirable body if you want to stand a chance. neither height nor face is enough alone. you need a compelling package.

my decided on manipulation tactic is just saying that I would do it because it allows me to think better with the endorphins/ dopamine/ etc. rush I get. The body chemicals help me connect with my inner chi from working out. Probably used as a good vehicle to impress girls by getting into all kinds of esoteric yoga/ health and fitness/ nutritional and pharmaceutical knowledge/ and use that as a backdrop to show superior intelligence as well and humblebrag saying it was just my lifestyle (working out) not my genetics (haha)

So I can play numb normie/ fake veneered identity game while wrapping up myself in a philosophy they'll probably believe where I choose to believe in all that new age hippie bullshit. Veneering reason and logic from a false source.

pissing on their heads and telling them it's spring rain. Same way everyone gets their belief systems/ religions going. By re-assigning terror with nice guy terms/ holy men/ freedom fighter/ etc.

I'm no psychologist, but I think the term is self-explanatory: delusions of grandeur, self-conceit, ongoing need for external validation, condescending and bullying behaviour towards those deemed inferior, etc.

You won't find many shy, retiring, and humble men with 18" arms and debts to their neighbourhood roids dealer.
Life's fun when you crush tyrone and chad as a Damien/ Hunter/ Xander (edgelord sigma male chad). best feeling in the world.

Last edited:
i do it to increase my SMV tbh, alleviate my depression, for my health and also if im frustrated I can exorcise it in a intense workout

For intimidationmaxxing perhaps it could work.

THE MORE MUSCULAR I AM THE MORE SPIRITUALLY/ MENTALLY CLEANSED I AM. :feelskek:
The more often I feel it. From the dopamine/ endorphins and they last with me throughout the day. Gives me energy throughout the week so I can think/ ruminate better (intelligence excuse lol) .

Its complete body dysmorphia. Gymcels just keep gymceling to reach an unattainable physique, I know because I do it too
this, plus when you have nothing to do might as well work out instead on sitting for hours, i just cant sit for hours i need to do something hahaha