Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any other online community that someone like us could be a part of? Most communities are too nauseating and censored.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh the reason I can't stop coming here no matter how many times I try, is the sense of community and socialization. Irl obviously I don't interact with anybody other than dad and mom, so this online stuff really helps.

I'm tired of 4chan and their anonymous format, I want something where you could have a username and stuff.

This place is great but tbh it makes me think too much about how big of a loser I am. Need something more neutral, but still based and not censored and sjw/cucked/bluepilled.

What I hate about every single community on the face of this earth but this one is the need that everyone has to larp as chad and the constant need to one up everyone or brag about anything

The mog is everywhere

I just find that every forum still around is moderated by insufferable 30+ year old millenials who huff each others radical centrist flavored farts and ban anyone who says something funny.

What I hate about every single community on the face of this earth but this one is the need that everyone has to larp as chad and the constant need to one up everyone or brag about anything
At this point I think they should just allow Chads or normies or whatever, instead of banning them. At least there wouldn't be any need to larp then so we wouldn't have to constantly be paranoid about fakecels or shit like that.

Every real free speech platform turns sooner or later into being nazi

Every real free speech platform turns sooner or later into being nazi
That's a bummer. As a loser I'm totally against nazis, I'd be a huge target for them. Nazi is the ideology of Chads and Stacies. You can be incel and nazi, but only if you're turbo NT and manipulative and socially gifted and extroverted.

That's a bummer. As a loser I'm totally against nazis, I'd be a huge target for them. Nazi is the ideology of Chads and Stacies. You can be incel and nazi, but only if you're turbo NT and manipulative and socially gifted and extroverted.
As an actual and serious nazi myself, it is terrible that you're never able to speak out about that other groups of people are worth less than others.
They always say shit like "but you're short and balding yourself haha" - Sure, but only because I am at the bottom doesn't make it wrong to say these things. I hate how normies act like the world is all sunshine and rainbows, everyone is equal but in secret or unconsciously they hate on their personal "minorities" like incels as much as nazis hate their antagonists.

Me too

We are the most based community everythinf else is cucked

As an actual and serious nazi myself, it is terrible that you're never able to speak out about that other groups of people are worth less than others.
They always say shit like "but you're short and balding yourself haha" - Sure, but only because I am at the bottom doesn't make it wrong to say these things. I hate how normies act like the world is all sunshine and rainbows, everyone is equal but in secret or unconsciously they hate on their personal "minorities" like incels as much as nazis hate their antagonists.
i have no idea how you can be an incel nazi.no clue how you give a fuck about colour and bones whilst knowing you are an incel.

All you're saying is very true, but that doesn't make the nazis any better. It only makes sense to be an incel and a nazi if your ONLY flaw is the way you look. And even then, unless you have status/money, as an ugly guy are the at the bottom of the totem pole, so your life under a nazi regime would be shit. Also, you use drugs don't you? Nazis hate drug users as much as they hate jews. Any nonconformist attitude/action is persecuted, and drugs are the first thing they demonize. Sure, far right parties would use people like you to get votes, but the minute they get the power they so covet, they would turn on you. As a guy who is far from neurotypical: introverted, avoidant, even maybe autistic, nazis would persecute me too.

no clue how you give a fuck about colour and bones whilst knowing you are an incel.
Isn't this whole forum here about proving the importance of color and bones? Come on, you can't tell me that this isnt important as fuck for your personal life and a society of people as a whole.

Nazis hate drug users as much as they hate jews. Any nonconformist attitude/action is persecuted, and drugs are the first thing they demonize. Sure, far right parties would use people like you to get votes, but the minute they get the power they so covet, they would turn on you. As a guy who is far from neurotypical: introverted, avoidant, even maybe autistic, nazis would persecute me too.
I think this is the Hollywood representation of a nazi. Sure, many nazis are orderly and conservative but from the online groups and friend, and also the few reallife nazis I know we are pretty chill about this. Some smoke weed and do coke, but most tell me that I should focus more on the gym, quit the whining about my looks and get a wife and so on. Since we are nonconformist outselves (in contrast with the current system) we see ourselves as a kind of counterculture aswell. I think even the original third Reich wouldn't have cared about autists or introverts as long as they don't publicly go against the ideas of the regime. Don't worry, with dudes like me the fourth Reich will be cool.

Isn't this whole forum here about proving the importance of color and bones? Come on, you can't tell me that this isnt important as fuck for your personal life and a society of people as a whole.

I think this is the Hollywood representation of a nazi. Sure, many nazis are orderly and conservative but from the online groups and friend, and also the few reallife nazis I know we are pretty chill about this. Some smoke weed and do coke, but most tell me that I should focus more on the gym, quit the whining about my looks and get a wife and so on. Since we are nonconformist outselves (in contrast with the current system) we see ourselves as a kind of counterculture aswell. I think even the original third Reich wouldn't have cared about autists or introverts as long as they don't publicly go against the ideas of the regime. Don't worry, with dudes like me the fourth Reich will be cool.
there is a difference between saying that facial bones matter to murdering someone because they lack millimetres of bones.Man was made in the image of god.Man.Not just some man.

Yeah but those kinds of dudes will merely be used to gain power, and after the power has been consolidated the persecution will start. It's a totalitarian regime, those don't take kindly to individuality and freedom like smoking weed or anything nonconformist.

murdering someone because they lack millimetres of bones.
Who ever did that?

Man was made in the image of god.Man.Not just some man.
Are curries also made in the image of god? I don't hate them, I rather hate people shittalking indians. But especially on this forum you see that many of them live miserable lives. This just makes me feel sorry for them and I don't see why you should promote acting like there is no problem with living like they do.
Yeah but those kinds of dudes will merely be used to gain power, and after the power has been consolidated the persecution will start.
So you mean there are people who only care for power and undermine the nazi movement and purges them as soon as they gain power though the nazis? I doubt that. Nazis are in a very weak and small position right now, you have to be idealistic and really believe in this to join the nazi movement. You can't really suck power out of that.

Who ever did that?

Are curries also made in the image of god? I don't hate them, I rather hate people shittalking indians. But especially on this forum you see that many of them live miserable lives. This just makes me feel sorry for them and I don't see why you should promote acting like there is no problem with living like they do.

So you mean there are people who only care for power and undermine the nazi movement and purges them as soon as they gain power though the nazis? I doubt that. Nazis are in a very weak and small position right now, you have to be idealistic and really believe in this to join the nazi movement. You can't really suck power out of that.
Improving the living conditions of man is never a bad thing.

Improving the living conditions of man is never a bad thing.
Yes but you also have to be able to name the problems and solve it. Thats why I am a nazi. When I look at ancient european statues or other art I get inspired to strive towards this ideal. I don't want to drag everything and everyone down into some equal ugly mass. For some men to be good, some have to be worse in comparison. No matter if looks, strengt, power, skill, whatever. I don't want to stop reaching for the ideal just because other can't or don't want to. Sucks for the weak but thats life. This doesn't mean I have to hold others down though, life is hard enough anyway.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Yes but you also have to be able to name the problems and solve it. Thats why I am a nazi. When I look at ancient european statues or other art I get inspired to strive towards this ideal. I don't want to drag everything and everyone down into some equal ugly mass. For some men to be good, some have to be worse in comparison. No matter if looks, strengt, power, skill, whatever. I don't want to stop reaching for the ideal just because other can't or don't want to. Sucks for the weak but thats life. This doesn't mean I have to hold others down though, life is hard enough anyway.
We both know that you are excusing sin.God existence isn't contingent on man.How absurd it is for god to need something which he created and is much lower in power,is needed for his existence.this idea that for man to be good(i.e a non sinning follower of jesus christ),there needs to be bad is absolute nonsense.i am sure you love your own nazi friend group,but you ought to drop the bong and consider if what you are doing and thinking is the right thing to do.we only have one chance at life.Being enamoured by pretty buildings isn't a goal worth living for

this idea that for man to be good(i.e a non sinning follower of jesus christ),there needs to be bad is absolute nonsense
Really? Then why did adam and eve bite the apple? Why was the snake even in the garden?

Really? Then why did adam and eve bite the apple? Why was the snake even in the garden?
there are many ways to interpret that passage but the general consensus is that adam and eve choose sin over god.God gives a chance to all man to choose him over sin,but it is ultimately up to man.the act of loving god can only be a personal act,so ultimately every man has to choose who he will worship.Sin and devil or god himself the being which is currently right now keeping him alive and the only one able to provide perfect happiness.

this is the best community hands down nothing else comes close. I fear it might have trouble staying online in the long-term though. how is this place even monetized? i never see any ads. and no I don’t believe in the FBI data mining conspiracy.

there are many ways to interpret that passage but the general consensus is that adam and eve choose sin over god.God gives a chance to all man to choose him over sin,but it is ultimately up to man.the act of loving god can only be a personal act,so ultimately every man has to choose who he will worship.Sin and devil or god himself the being which is currently right now keeping him alive and the only one able to provide perfect happiness.
But as you see, god gave us the possibility to do bad things and so bad things are in this world.
In the end it doesn't matter where it came from, you have to live and deal with it.
i never see any ads. and no I don’t believe in the FBI data mining conspiracy.
You should still never say anything here that you wouldn't say out loud in a court room.

no other site has anything even close to the level of free speech this forum offers

even though even here, the mods still rein it in far too often by catering to witchunts

that tells you a lot about the state of the internet in this clown world
We are the most based community everythinf else is cucked

I have been deleted & banned from basically the entire internet for the last 10 years.

Its the exact same on science & physics & medical forums.. you can just feel the low-t & soy of the moderators and posters there. And if you even slightly disagree with the 'official' science/government taught science your posts are deleted and you are warned.

The soys even on science forums don't like any debate, all they want to do is worship 'scientists', who are government approved.

Over the last few years its gotten even worse, even when you agree with the official science, just explaining why you agree with it gets you deleted. Any logic or truth is hated by soys.

I have been deleted & banned from basically the entire internet for the last 10 years.

Its the exact same on science & physics & medical forums.. you can just feel the low-t & soy of the moderators and posters there. And if you even slightly disagree with the 'official' science/government taught science your posts are deleted and you are warned.

The soys even on science forums don't like any debate, all they want to do is worship 'scientists', who are government approved.

Over the last few years its gotten even worse, even when you agree with the official science, just explaining why you agree with it gets you deleted. Any logic or truth is hated by soys.
Very true, unless you abide by the million rules then you're banned. Jesus, so much fucking censorship, and it's all fucking accepted and considered fine and normal.

I just find that every forum still around is moderated by insufferable 30+ year old millenials who huff each others radical centrist flavored farts and ban anyone who says something funny.

This is the last forum I know of where you can still say funny shit and be totally non-PC.

I hate how censored the world is. What is that supposed to accomplish? It doesn't even make sense in places like burgerland. They'll have violent shows like The Walking Dead or show movies like that but edit out every single 'naughty' word and set of titties. Fuck right off with that shit.

Now on internet forums it's like everyone is drooling at the chance to call someone out as racist, sexist, ageist, or some other 'ist' bullshit pussy whipped label.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back