Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any way men can genuinely change things right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Say the average guy woke up to how bad he's getting treated, what could he do to fight back against the government?

remove all power that women get.if she works all her money will go to her husband,ban makeups,ban women from publicly owning phones etc
etc

there is plenty that can be done but good luck getting that done in our cucked society.I assume there will be a breaking point but until then you can either prepare the groundwork for it or just ldar.either way only god can save you

Last edited:
No. Complete societal withdrawal is the closest thing to freedom.

remove all power that women get.if she works all her money will go to her husband,ban makeups,ban women from publicly owning phones etc
etc

there is plenty that can be done but good luck getting that done in our cucked society.I assume there will be a breaking point but until then you can either prepare the groundwork for it or just ldar.either way only god can save you
I'd rather just find ways to replace them. To much work and effort to force them back into roles they'll just get out of again.

I'd rather just find ways to replace them. To much work and effort to force them back into roles they'll just get out of again.
It will one day end(in judgment) but yeah these things will go in cycles till then.Robots will forever count as tools for masturbation and nothing more so getting a wife is the only way legitimate way to get rid of the "burn" in our loins without sin being committed

engage in society as little as possible

Let society collapse and stop being a slave. Then they will see how much society needs men.

Say the average guy woke up to how bad he's getting treated, what could he do to fight back against the government?

Realistically, nothing of immediate impact. The average person does not have the economic resources, soldiers/agents, or the political influence to make real changes directly.

This is a war of attrition. The steps he has to take must include things like not getting married (not betabuxxing some roast foid with chadspawns) and "contributing" as little as possible to the economy. He must possess a big picture awareness of how his actions multiplied by tens of millions will starve the corrupted system over time, which will necessitate a major shift. This where the knowledge and spread of the black pill comes in.

He must also, in no uncertain terms, assist or be part of that corrupted system in any way, shape, or form. This includes things like staying away from civic activities and not serving the state (nationalism and patriorism are just more tools to brainwash). He's an involuntary taxpayer (intax), but this amounts to little more than citizenship fees that bring with it certain services and privileges.

Civil non-participation is the simple way of saying it.

Basically be a mgtow monk cabinmaxxing and absolutely have no emotion toward any foid, fair nor foul.