Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there anyone more of a truecel than me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoolHeadedHermit

CoolHeadedHermit

Banned
-
Facts about me:
  • aquintenceless friendless touchless hugless handholdless dateless kissless virgin
  • i live one of usa/can/aus/nz
  • in my late 20s
  • i'm a pajeet
  • i'm morbidly obese (120 kg/ 265 lbs)
  • i'm 5ft6in tall (167 cm)
  • i have an ugly face even relative to other pajeets
  • i still have hints of a pajeet accent
  • absolutely no personality whatsoever
  • unable to have more than one-word conversations with people
  • severely mentally ill (diagnosed with autism SD, schizotypal PD, among others)
  • literal micropenis (no more than 2 inches fully erect)
  • never had a job/never even applied for a job
  • net worth is $0
  • no friends. never in my life had a single friend. not even male or online.
  • no hobbies or interests
  • my live revolves around lying in bed all day, watching youtube videos, masturbating, and ordering food
  • i dont practice hygine (pictures of my apartment still float around the internet because of how unbelievably filthy it was. literally trash piled ceiling high with maggot infestation.)
  • i am only interested in 5+/10 white females under 34 and under 5ft10in (i rather be alone or dead than be with someone who doesn't meet my criteria)

Man that's brutal.

Man this thread hasn’t been made 500 times before

Facts about me:
  • i'm a pajeet
  • i am only interested in 5+/10 white females under 34 and under 5ft10in (i rather be alone or dead than be with someone who doesn't meet my criteria)
One of these guys again. An ethnic that only wants a white. How fucking hilarious. These are the same people that tell me I can’t be incel because I can fuck an asian in a 3rd world poopoo Thailand world yet they won’t even fuck their own race.

Just lol @ this LARP
Tenor

Man this thread hasn’t been made 500 times before
so you are saying there are people more truecel than me? i'm new to the forum. i was a long time member of r/incels, r/braincels, and incels discords.
I am the biggest trucel here

give me your stats
One of these guys again. An ethnic that only wants a white. How fucking hilarious. These are the same people that tell me I can’t be incel because I can fuck an asian in a 3rd world poopoo Thailand world yet they won’t even fuck their own race.

it's more complicated than that. if i tell you the truth you will call me a troll, but i'll say it anyway. i'm a transracial white supremecist. non-white females are subhuman. i don't even want to look at them. they are not even human as far as i'm concern. ugly people bring me so much disgust. they aren't my race because i identify as a white man. i will fuck women of my own race, white women (but not the ugly ones). i would never tell you to fuck asians because they are so ugly.

Last edited:
31 years old, KHHV.

so i'm such a truecel that you can't even comprehend i'm real. JFL. i'm been in the incel community since the first days of r/incels, but never been active here. i'm sure there are incels on here that remember who i am and can vouch for me.

We need more people like you here.

Never seen an obese pajeet
Tbhngl

posts 8
gtfo larper
i was never active on here. i was active on reddit and discord. i was on r/incels from almost the first day and all through to the end of the r/braincels time. then after that went dead, i went absent from the incels community because i dont like to use forums. you are just triggered that i have more status than you in 1 second that you do in a lifetime of being here because i am more of a truecel than you will ever be.

My face is red none is truer than me

i was never active on here. i was active on reddit and discord. i was on r/incels from almost the first day and all through to the end of the r/braincels time. then after that went dead, i went absent from the incels community because i dont like to use forums. you are just triggered that i have more status than you in 1 second that you do in a lifetime of being here because i am more of a truecel than you will ever be.
Well i am just trolling about fakecel. If you are 160 cm ofc you are truecel.

But suscipious larp with that activity ngl

• i'm morbidly obese (120 kg/ 265 lbs)

See, I have a problem with this because a lot of obese-cels are really just chads covered in fat. It's why some people can lose 100 lbs and their entire life changes, but some people can lose 100 lbs and still be hated and ignored. You're basically schroedinger's incel, you might actually be the truest of trucels but you can't know for sure until you see what's underneath all that fat.

• literal micropenis (no more than 2 inches fully erect)

A lot of fat people have larger cocks than they realize, because the pelvis expands when you're overweight and it looks like you have a tiny dick, but really there's a lot of it hidden beneath the fat.

See, I have a problem with this because a lot of obese-cels are really just chads covered in fat. It's why some people can lose 100 lbs and their entire life changes, but some people can lose 100 lbs and still be hated and ignored. You're basically schroedinger's incel, you might actually be the truest of trucels but you can't know for sure until you see what's underneath all that fat.

A lot of fat people have larger cocks than they realize, because the pelvis expands when you're overweight and it looks like you have a tiny dick, but really there's a lot of it hidden beneath the fat.

I like the term "schroedinger's incel", i will use it from now on.

but what about the fact that i'm a pajeet and can't have more than a one-word conversation in person? don't you think that given those facts, no matter how much weight i lost, the probability that i would attract an attractive white female is very unlikely. so doing all that exersize is not wroth it, if at the end an attractive white female isn't garunteed with a high probability.

i tried to exersize and eat well, i hated it. its not worth it, given no significant increase in the probablilty of me getting an attractive white female.

sounds like you're jealous that you will never be as truecel as me.
Why do you want muh huwhite women you stinking pajeet. You should MSTOWmax and wealthmax, fucking hookers and travelling sounds like a good cope to me.

Why do you want muh huwhite women you stinking pajeet. You should MSTOWmax and wealthmax, fucking hookers and travelling sounds like a good cope to me.

Because all other race of women are subhuman. They are so ugly I don't even want to look at them. Some of them literally make me want to puke with disgust at their sight. And its not like I want like all white women. Only the good looking ones. Ugly whites aren't good either. I am viscerally repulsed by ugliness.

Because all other race of women are subhuman. They are so ugly I don't even want to look at them. Some of them literally make me want to puke with disgust at their sight. And its not like I want like all white women. Only the good looking ones. Ugly whites aren't good either. I am viscerally repulsed by ugliness.
You are ugly too mate
Nice troll post @MENSA_IQcel you ain't fooling no one. @mental_out @GoffSystemQB keep an eye on this troll, he's probably Mensa's alt

Cheers for being standardcel king

Eliotierinam

Cheers for being standardcel king

View attachment 264341
yeah, i'm a standardcel for wanted literally an average white woman (something an average white man is guaranteed as a birth right). :rolleyes:
You are ugly too mate
Nice troll post @MENSA_IQcel you ain't fooling no one. @mental_out @GoffSystemQB keep an eye on this troll, he's probably Mensa's alt
maybe you remember me from r/incels. some people are bound to remember me. i have gone by many names, mainly u/RestlesslyInject, NeighborhoodLoner or Neighbor, AnhedonicHermit, [different_variations]Hermit. at my peak i was top 30 most famous incels of all time. also Vice News quoted me in an incel-related article.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 16, 2019
Posts 18
Online 2h 52m

Joined Aug 16, 2019
Posts 18
Online 2h 52m
can you read, retard? i said a 1000 times in this post i have not been active here. i was active on r/incels from almost the first day as well as r/braincels and incel discord communities.

Pics of the basement?

I feel standardcels give us a bad rep. Not saying you should go for landwhales but that last bit kind made me stop feeling bad for you. Ain't no 4/10 white hoes interested anyone so it's a major cope.

It's way over man. Women - let alone the ones you want - will never side with this. Nothing but virtue signaling

damn dude, you're pretty much a hikikomori, but it does make sense, you being an ugly ethnic and all.

It's funny you have standards because the truth is is that you will never get a white female as a subhuman pajeet, and in your condition you need to abandon all hope and quit for good, 5/10 and above white cunts only go for chads, so its over for you when it comes to that.

Other than that I can relate to so much of what you wrote, shit dude I really hope you do manage to find peace someday whether it be through copes or something else.

Doesn't matter because with your specs you won't even get 0/10s anyway.

"i am only interested in 5+/10 white females under 34 and under 5ft10in (i rather be alone or dead than be with someone who doesn't meet my criteria) "
fuck right off

Doesn't matter because with your specs you won't even get 0/10s anyway.
that's exactly right. i'm not getting 40-year old morbidly obese female pajeets. then why not aim high because it makes no difference either way.
i'm really into blonde finnish girls. do you think they would be interested in me?

Status
Not open for further replies.