Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there anything funnier than "men" with daughters who try to act tough?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
D1
D2

Who are they trying to fool lol.
If a man has even half a testicle, he's not going to end up wasting 20+ years of his life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's dicks wet and warm. Any hope you had of making anyone believe you're a big buff macho man went out the window when you had 3 months to get the whore aborted and didn't do shit. Also could've put it up for adoption and didn't do that either. I hate wannabe tough guys like this so much.
Fast forward 18 years and that whore is on the floor passed out at some frat party and fratbros are taking turns.
What a sad existence it must be to be the father of a woman. Imagine the house or car you could buy with the money it takes to raise one. And there are incels here who actually want a daughter.
Could one of them explain to me why?
At least an incel son is a sentient being and not a walking, breathing fleshlight.

Last edited:
It's really funny, especially when you realize they will get railed by numerous guys since they're going to grow up to become whores. :feelskek:

chads daughter

I hate how they act tough because they're not gonna do jack shit when she becomes a drug-using, cock-chasing, single mother whore. The dad'll just sit their like a good bitch boy and continue paying for her failure of a daughter's life expences and her bastard child(ren)

It's really funny, especially when you realize they will get railed by numerous guys since they're going to grow up to become whores. :feelskek:
Exactly. It's like these "men" were never in their teens or early twenties themselves. Do they not remember what women were like? Or do they actually think they will have any influence on how their little princesses will turn out to be, past the age of 12?

True. JFL being a white father to a daughter is literal garuntee that you are wasting your time and money for other men to fuck her. At least in the past, you could marry daughters off at 10-12 years old and get some money/land/animals in return or strengthen tribe bonds

True. JFL being a white father to a daughter is literal garuntee that you are wasting your time and money for other men to fuck her. At least in the past, you could marry daughters off at 10-12 years old and get some money/land/animals in return or strengthen tribe bonds
Sure but nonwhite fathers do just as little once their little mud princesses become westernized. White girls lose their v card last on average in america for whatever thats worth

giga cringe. imagine meticulously setting those pics up to show how tough you are to your fucking facebook contacts :lul:

I know a couple who has a teen, their only child, a 14yo female.

And they forbid her absolutely everything. The only times she's outside the house, she's either at school either accompanied by her parents.

One day I told them : "You want her to become a nun, right ?"

They mumbled because they knew I'm right about that.

So we should...abort all femoids? Huh?

What a sad existence it must be to be the father of a woman. Imagine the house or car you could buy with the money it takes to raise one. And there are incels here who actually want a daughter.

Again: How is raising one's own children and spreading one's own genes a waste? That's literally the most important life mission for living organisms.

Having a daughter instead of a son greatly increases my chances of having grandchildren.

Again: How is raising one's own children and spreading one's own genes a waste? That's literally the most important life mission for living organisms.

Having a daughter instead of a son greatly increases my chances of having grandchildren.

why the fuck do you care about spreading your genes? seriously jfl at caring about muh bloodline when you'll be long gone already.

i'd rather live my life to the fullest and die without children than live a miserable life just to continue muh bloodline.

Still can’t prevent the natural course of the cock carousel

why the fuck do you care about spreading your genes?

I think nothing can bring me more satisfaction than having my own, cute daughter on my lap.

Fast forward 18 years and that whore is on the floor passed out at some frat party and fratbros are taking turns.
1ekdd0wt8fq11.jpg

Even women themselves see their fathers as cuckold billpayers. How do fathers with daughters COPE?

1ekdd0wt8fq11.jpg

Even women themselves see their fathers as cuckold billpayers. How do fathers with daughters COPE?
Exactly. How can men even resist the urge to strangle their daughters at birth? They were young fucking men at one point, in highschool and college. Do they not remember these sluts?
Do they really think they can raise them differently?
After about the age of 12, you no longer have any influence over your kids. It's social media and her degenerate friends that will raise her from then onwards. If you live in the west, she's going to end up a whore. That's just how it is.

I hate how they act tough because they're not gonna do jack shit when she becomes a drug-using, cock-chasing, single mother whore. The dad'll just sit their like a good bitch boy and continue paying for her failure of a daughter's life expences and her bastard child(ren)

If she brought home a nigger who gave her a black eye the good ol cuck would say "HUUR HURR NEXT TIME HE DOES THAT HE GON GET IT"

Also wtf is the point of showing off guns in a country where almost every soy hipster has one?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 345699

Ah, so you wanna fuck her. That's not good. Might wanna seek help.

You are:

a) a woman
b) not interested in women (asexual)
c) a homosexual
d) a moron
e) or a disturbingly selfish person

No, I don't want to fuck my own daughters despite wanting to have them.

Especially when “muh baby girl” is sent off to college paid for by dad :lul:

I fucking hate this female worship so fucking much - and rednecks such as those are the biggest white knight simps (one of the many reasons I can’t stand red necks).

When she grows up and sees these photos, she’s going to feel nothing but entitlement.

That's pathetic.

JFL if you think you can 'protect' your daughter from other men. Your daughter will eventually approach Chad herself and try to seduce him. There's nothing a father can do.

Just hate half of your species bros

View attachment 345640View attachment 345641

Who are they trying to fool lol.
If a man has even half a testicle, he's not going to end up wasting 20+ years of his life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep other men's dicks wet and warm. Any hope you had of making anyone believe you're a big buff macho man went out the window when you had 3 months to get the whore aborted and didn't do shit. Also could've put it up for adoption and didn't do that either. I hate wannabe tough guys like this so much.
At least an incel son is a sentient being and not a walking, breathing fleshlight.
Running fritzl game lol.

I fucking hate this female worship so fucking much - and rednecks such as those are the biggest white knight simps (one of the many reasons I can’t stand red necks).

When she grows up and sees these photos, she’s going to feel nothing but entitlement.