Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything good going on in your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Just about to graduate with a suma kumlaudi in Finance so I've got that going for me at least.

I'm currently studying JLPT N2 (second hardest Japanese proficiency level)

My high T allows me to make pretty good gym progress. Sadly waves of depression always throw me back in my plan to powerliftmaxx as all baldcels should

Focusing on the positive my be a good cope in our dreary lives. Personally I choose to appreciate my parents and my cat, that's pretty good.

Nothing really, i enjoy hentai and sometimes coke, but nothing more. And for some reason can't cope anymore with videogames or anime.

Next dwarf fortress release is gonna be good, getting pretty exciting now :feelsokman:

Tes6 will be out in a year or two, although it will probably be even more disappointing than fallout was. Voiced protagonist, no quests other than AI generated fetch/kill quests, no cities except the ones you have to build, no map you literally just spawn in a dark void and have to create the entire game world from scratch including designing NPCs.

Next dwarf fortress release is gonna be good, getting pretty exciting now :feelsokman:

Tes6 will be out in a year or two, although it will probably be even more disappointing than fallout was. Voiced protagonist, no quests other than AI generated fetch/kill quests, no cities except the ones you have to build, no map you literally just spawn in a dark void and have to create the entire game world from scratch including designing NPCs.
If they improve the controls and UI I might actually play DF. Tried to get into that game like 7 times, even with the lazy newb pack I found the controls just too tedious,

Drawing has once again become my biggest cope.

If they improve the controls and UI I might actually play DF. Tried to get into that game like 7 times, even with the lazy newb pack I found the controls just too tedious,

Its unlikely, although we do have mouse integration now which we thought would never happen - you largely just have to suck it up and get over the hump until the controls become muscle memory. Even now I can play despite not *knowing* which key to press, its just muscle memory for remembering how to do something I want.

With the steam release they probably will buff out the rough edges a lot.

Gym, swimming, programming...

Cope and more cope.

absolutely nothing

Found a new interest which also motivated me to exercise again.

Well, I might be moving out soon.

Well I'm not homeless, so I guess there is that?

No not really

I'm getting paid, I guess that's good.