Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Is there anything more disgusting than birth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I have been looking at birth videos a lot in the last few days and i'm seriously shocked. How could you honestly stick your dick inside ever again after seeing your expired roastie wife pushing a human being out of there?
Foids are attractive right up to the point when they start wanting to settle down and shit out kids. Fucking disgusting creatures. Pregnant women should be kept in cages.

life is fucking disgusting, none of this should exist

“Nature is beautiful brooo”

No, nature is fucking repulsive.

I agree. I have seen other species giving birth with my own eyes and they are not as disguisting as human birthing.

Jesus fuck so fucking gross

Disgusting...

I wish every woman died giving birth, why would they even want to go through with it

Born is disgusting. Fuck egg birth is less disgusting (see chickens)

bro thats festy. spoiler plz

CT Land Whales

@chudur-budur

@chudur-budur

My grandpa told me while taking me into his lap just after I was born "Just look at this motherfucker, ugly like his dad".

I came to know about it while I was 4 or 5, I don't remember exactly. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

C-section is even more gross tbh with the stomach bursting open and the doctor putting his hand inside of it