Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is there anything more hilarious than a miscarriage?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
99% of miscarriage are from used up, white roasties who waited until their mid 30s to have a kid. They're cucking their husband (hopefully) with chad and when they do get pregnant, the baby won't form correctly in their STD ridden, filled with countless BBC, hotdog in hallway wombs.

You can't grow a baby in a garbage dumpster so naturally a few months out from the pregnant she learns the kid doesn't even have a head or some fucked up shit.

If you're a white woman, your miscarriage is a fucking hilarious. The whole world is laughing at you and your trash baby that pulled his own plug so he didn't have to be your kid.

Yeah, there is one thing.

A miscarriage of twins.

this thread all over IT

Is there anything we can do to help cause more miscarriages of white, feminist progressive fat women in their 30s?

Some sort of pollution or chemical the environment that causes them?

Depends on the woman who miscarried.

If she was an average-looking chick that wasted her fertility prime monkey-branching from chads to chadlites to chads, partying, drinking and being mean and ignorant to incels ("losers" in her mind) then yes its actually quite amusing that she waited until she was too old to have kids and has a miscarriage. I'd say its Karma. She doesn't populate the world with femzoids that will end up like her, and its all her own fault for not settling down in a monogamous relationship with a guy on her level and having kids in her late teens-early-mid 20's fertile peak instead of baron late thirties.

You guys really are sad laughing at petty shit like this.

No. I don't laugh at baby deaths.

What's the big deal anyway, whores? It's just a clump of cells.

Theres a huge lot of those happening at least here in EU.

It is even hard to even get pregnant for women.

Age is not the only factor. The overall health and DNA state is deteriorating.

45 cucktears guests LMAO

lol at this fucking 2edgy shit.

Most of you are fucking LARPers desperate for inceltears attention

Creating a child at this age should be illegal. Old expired sluts deserve miscarriages tbh

Creating a child at this age should be illegal. Old expired sluts deserve miscarriages tbh

any pregnant woman over 30 should have her stomach kicked endlessly until she miscarries.

Made it to IT in under 1 hour :) :) :)

Dear fat, human garbage white woman. A miscarriage awaits you in your future, or hopefully breast cancer :)

Last edited:
baiting cucktears is so easy it's not even funny

3748023.gif

IDK why but i find this hilarious even thought its fucked up, think that im going off the deep end.

Its true that women who get pregnant at later ages have a higher chance to get a fked up baby like a downie though.

99% of miscarriage are from used up, white roasties who waited until their mid 30s to have a kid. They're cucking their husband (hopefully) with chad and when they do get pregnant, the baby won't form correctly in their STD ridden, filled with countless BBC, hotdog in hallway wombs.

You can't grow a baby in a garbage dumpster so naturally a few months out from the pregnant she learns the kid doesn't even have a head or some fucked up shit.

If you're a white woman, your miscarriage is a fucking hilarious. The whole world is laughing at you and your trash baby that pulled his own plug so he didn't have to be your kid.

A miscarriage causing the foid to die is peak hilarity.

IDK why but i find this hilarious even thought its fucked up, think that im going off the deep end.
Absurdism, the root of all humor. Life is absurd, we find absurd things funny, therefore you can laugh at pretty much anything if you view it from a certain angle or context, no matter how 'dark'.
JFL at fools who think comedy has to be high-brow and structured to be of any quality.

Absurdism, the root of all humor. Life is absurd, we find absurd things funny, therefore you can laugh at pretty much anything if you view it from a certain angle or context, no matter how 'dark'.

LOL. That was a good one. One more funnier thing could be that a Stacy and Chad having sex and they have a highly deformed or disabled child.

LOL!!!

FUCK WESTERN WHITE BITCHES

HAHHAHAHAHA

Jfl my mom had miscarriages both before and after me. Fuck her acidic womb for ruining my chances for a genetically average life

ITT we laugh at miscarriages. Absolutely beautiful. It's a win-win, what would have been a human no longer has to suffer life, and a mother has to deal with the pain of failing to carry out her prime biological function. And a bunch of guests are feeling horrified and outraged while reading it all, shitting their pants.

tumblr_n1mzbeBnoq1re1ut0o1_500.gif

Lol

No head
LOL. That was a good one. One more funnier thing could be that a Stacy and Chad having sex and they have a highly deformed or disabled child.

And Chad jumps ship lol

nothing fills my heart with joy like a dead human.

Congrats on make it to IT

Lmao cant wait till cucktears screenshot

Is there anything we can do to help cause more miscarriages of white, feminist progressive fat women in their 30s?

Some sort of pollution or chemical the environment that causes them?

apparently stress (sexism) makes them infertile, so do that

Actually, age isn't the main factor, the problem is being used up trash, my mom had my little sister when she was 40+, and my sister came out just fine, wanna know why? Because my mom has decency.

I had my first miscarriage at 21 with my husband. Baby was planned. I lost him at 6 weeks and was posting in the support subreddits. Months later, I made one comment and an incel tore my page apart, found out I was pregnant again and that I had miscarried and told me he hoped that this baby would die too.

They’re heartless bastards who don’t deserve love and definitely will never earn my sympathy.

HAHAHAHAAHAH that's funny as fuck, you stupid fat bitch. your baby is burning in hell right now.

"mommy, why did you make me die?"

LOL i just took a dump. it's twins! took the same amount of effort as your miscarriage!

If the woman is married, and a virgin when she married, than it is OK for her to have a baby in her 30's, or even 40's.

At least they are guaranteed a free ticket to heaven if it exists

A used up black women miscarraige.... single black mothers suck up welfare, white mothers leach off there parents, but in reality I dont blame the babies, I just wish the mothers were the olny ones that suffered.