[LifeFuel] Is there anything more HILARIOUS than a white woman with a down syndrome baby?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
Her slutty past came back to haunt her. She tried to have a baby in her 30s when her eggs were rotten and her pussy infected with countless strains of HPV.

Enjoy your tard son, bitch. He'll suffer endlessly because you wanted Chad dick from age 13 to 33.

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Recruit
★★★★
If you think that's hilarious look at the parents of Jaxon Buell or the Hartley hooligans. White mammies of retards are bathshit insane

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
B-but muh sexual liberation.
B-but muh finding myself.
"Why won't biology realise it's 2018 and woman can fuck around untill they are 80 and only then start having children."

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
14m
Reaping the consequences of holding out too long for a Chad. Thankfully mother nature does not give a fuck about these bitch's desires.

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
-
Oh my god hell yes. Whenever I'm in public and see an attractive woman with a down syndrome baby or any disabled child, I get so fucking happy inside. Like she will never get to have normal grandchildren ever again and is doomed to suffer with that shithead demon all the days of her life.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★★★★
14d 13h 12m
If you think that's hilarious look at the parents of Jaxon Buell or the Hartley hooligans. White mammies of retards are bathshit insane
it should legit be illegal to leave people like that alive, what possible quality of life could they ever have

Indari

Indari

lekker
★★★★★
83d 22h 9m
firing squads would be appropriate

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Recruit
★★★★
it should legit be illegal to leave people like that alive, what possible quality of life could they ever have
Femail mammy feelz > Male doctor realz

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 7h 54m
and the femoid will virtue signal, by treating her baby with endless love and support, while internally hating it and seeing it as true subhuman. Why do i say this? Because women in this society today always like to act like they arent shallow and lookism based, but they really are. Women will always hate ugly things, and we can see proof of that when they choose their dating partner or whether that be having given birth to a subhuman

The only reason why she didnt abort it is because of support from cucks, pro lifers, and "muh female pregnancy empowerment movement :DDD"
Oh my god hell yes. Whenever I'm in public and see an attractive woman with a down syndrome baby or any disabled child, I get so fucking happy inside. Like she will never get to have normal grandchildren ever again and is doomed to suffer with that shithead demon all the days of her life.
karma bitch

notafed

notafed

hi
-
1d 7h 33m
we should euthanize every downie

Azaylias

Azaylias

A real egg
★★★★
16d 13h 36m
what does "women just finding themselves" even mean? what the fuck are they looking for? which dick can give them the most STD's in a single stand??

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
White couple with black baby is way funnier

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
12h 40m
Her slutty past came back to haunt her. She tried to have a baby in her 30s.
No the 30s are 100% salvagable but, these whores want to be cougers until they are 40 and when they finally realize they must settle for a white knight cuck and have either deformed baby if they can get one at all.
I wish there deadline was 30 then maybe they would be adults by the time they're 25.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
90d 12h 0m
A woman getting raped, killed, raped again and dismembered? That’s much funnier than a mong child. As funny as a mong child is.

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
It's not hilarious seeing such cruelty. If a doctor knows a child will be born with mental retardation then abortion should be stressed to the mother. If she chooses to continue then she should have mandatory preparation.
jesus christ.

https://prgumbo.com/2018/01/29/not-...g-comments-on-your-social-media-can-backfire/

reality is much worse than my post which was supposed to be hyperbole
This case should be immideate abortion. The child wont live long and the short life he does live will be suffering.