Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything more hilarious than a woman getting raped by a refugee?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
LOL, a muslim guy wasn't a pussy and took what he wanted unlike your average white guy.

That's justice. That is moral.

How is it hilarious they seem to enjoy getting penetrated by refugees.

Yes, there's something waaay more hilarious than a woman getting raped by a refugee.

I mean, a woman beaten to death by the Chad she choose to mate with, in my opinion is very funny. Especially, if the woman in question had refused the avances of the current non-violent incels.

In my darker moments I get a kick out of it.

Yes a woman getting raped by two refugees.

If you could stop the rape of a femoid, you would do it?

In a way yes but in a way no because the femoid is just getting what she wants

Getting acid face by CHAD

Why would I? If I saw a femoid being raped in an alley I'd just keep walking. No point drawing attention to myself.

If he's good looking then yes.

A lot of Western women resent western men. They usually see them as enemies, well except for the Chads.

DwsHy8p.jpg

I find it funnier when white guys jbw game Arabic cunts

It's kinda poetic justice tbh, the same progressive shit that gave women sexual freedom is now advocating for importing these migrants. When they do rape a femoid she has to keep hush. It's hilarious. Islam is gonna cleanse this Earth of scum tbh.

Yes, there's something waaay more hilarious than a woman getting raped by a refugee.

I mean, a woman beaten to death by the Chad she choose to mate with, in my opinion is very funny. Especially, if the woman in question had refused the avances of the current non-violent incels.

Thankfully no refugees in EE. So at least one less worry tbh.

It's funny when it's a woman who advocated for more refugees.

It's funny when it's a woman who advocated for more refugees.

This.

The afghan's in Germany and Sweden are the worst of the worst, and usually the ones responsible for things like raping that 70+ granny in the cemetery visiting her dead husbands grave, or assraping that kid in a swimming pools changing room area because it was a sexual emergency.

But when some dumb sloot working in a refugee camp gets raped, the schadenfraude is there for sure.

females getting beaten to death or acid faced by their chads is way funnier in my opinion because it was entirely their fault

I wish lot a lot them to my country

They will be able to recover from the rape and then find Chad while we rot all this time.

Underrated

Do they like getting raped?
Germany_naive_1.jpg

Those refugees are fucking some white whores. Whores can't be raped.

lol 35 year old refugees larping as 16 year old are going around Scandinavia raping and enjoying prime white women whilst i rot.

It's more suifuel if anything.

LOL, a muslim guy wasn't a pussy and took what he wanted unlike your average white guy.

That's justice. That is moral.
A woman being gangraped, then murdered by multiple refugees.