Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anything more subhuman than brown eyes?

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Title
Saw a kid today hanging with a harem of girls absolute shit eye area and hes ethnic but hes got masjestic blue/green eyes and his eye area literally doesn't matter because it hailod him so hard.
Fuck imagine not having coloured eyes never began for me

Once a girl on omegle called me ugly coz of brown eyes and black hair :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:. Iam planning to coloredlensmax soon.

Once a girl on omegle called me ugly coz of brown eyes and black hair :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:. Iam planning to coloredlensmax soon.
tbh but im so shitskin I don't think I can use green have to settle with light brown or smth idk

Title
Saw a kid today hanging with a harem of girls absolute shit eye area and hes ethnic but hes got masjestic blue/green eyes and his eye area literally doesn't matter because it hailod him so hard.
the eye color pill is one of the most devastating

Cope, having brown hunter eyes>having green/blue subhuman eyes.
the kid you said would definitely be better off with brown hunter eyes

Ethnic with bad eye area but blue green eyes can sometimes be better than average eye area with blue-green eyes, cos it brings out the halo more.

I think stroma or contact lens maxxing is legit for light skin ethnics, PROVIDED you have naturally brown eyes. I knew a deathnick with black eyes a few years ago and he tried running grey contact lens game but just looked like he had cataracts or some shit and never got laid.

Also one way noodlewhores and (maybe) ricemen get around this is they don't change eye colour (because they have black eyes and the strength of colour to get opaque coverage needed becomes painful after a few hours), but they change the pupil, by having contacts with much bigger pupil coverage.

Not sure if that is viable option for ethnics...

its over for these types of dudes
Zayn-Malik.jpg

Shape > color, but color can act as a halo is certain cases

For ethnics, eye colour halo >>> all.

This is not a joke.
Here’s a bunch of sands
BECFAB89 B833 4E2D 9595 FF214C4B169D

C7F80BBD 45F5 4711 AA39 323060BE96BE

75B64A9B 5024 4AFE AA50 C64C4EFC0703

B38FEC4D B241 4EBD 88F8 BF6A4FF6F22C

Here’s curries.
AF5720B1 5490 4692 97B8 352C1A91F354

8AB956C2 9BD1 4A0B A33A EE32A05059F5

26D9214E EEC6 475B 9E6A F3F4DAF7D23D

Without their eye colour, they’re just curries. But fuck the eye colour halo is so strong that it literally brings them for 3/10 to 7/10.

Here’s the signature “Afghan Girl” the only reason she was photographed by the American press was because of her eye colour:
F1F8C682 8EAB 45C5 ABDD 9A1F8C971EE8

HELL FUCK, the Meekspill drops a brutal eye colour pill:
023C96EB 7A85 4D59 989F 8152D137FD18

Eyecolourpill is brutal. Granted, they have above average facial features but for deathnics, above average isn’t going to cut it. Eye colour is not the icing on the cake, it’s the entire cream coating on the cake for deathnics.

Last edited:
small wrists

cope unlike shit color eyes, small wrists are an absolute irrecoverable death sentence, absolutely nothing can be done except roping. HGH only increase by maybe 1" at the risk of carpal tunnel due to bone thickening disrupting the nerve.

This is not a joke.
Here’s a bunch of sands
View attachment 351627
View attachment 351628
View attachment 351630
View attachment 351631
Here’s curries.
View attachment 351629
View attachment 351624
View attachment 351625
Without their eye colour, they’re just curries. But fuck the eye colour halo is so strong that it literally brings them for 3/10 to 7/10.

Here’s the signature “Afghan Girl” the only reason she was photographed by the American press was because of her eye colour:
of

View attachment 351632

Eyecolourpill is brutal.
The kid literally was a manlet child version of that

Good compilation tho absolutely 100%

In terms of female prefrence probably not,but in the literal sense blue eyes are subhuman and are a literal devolution

It’s brutal eyepill

Title
its over for these types of dudes
Zayn-Malik.jpg
He's not even that bad looking. Fuck women.

Ethnic and Brown eyes aswell

not much better off tbh i have only pale features

curly hair is the absolute subhuman trait

This is not a joke.
Here’s a bunch of sands
View attachment 351627
View attachment 351628
View attachment 351630
View attachment 351631
Here’s curries.
View attachment 351629
View attachment 351624
View attachment 351625

View attachment 351626

View attachment 351632

Eyecolourpill is brutal. Granted, they have above average facial features but for deathnics, above average isn’t going to cut it. Eye colour is not the icing on the cake, it’s the entire cream coating on the cake for deathnics.
Number of sand particles in Juhu beach level IQ

>Curry with blue/green eyes
>Incel

Choose one.