Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything that would ever make you feel sorry for foid?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
At this point, even seeing the one with destroyed faces from suicide attempts or acid attacks makes me laugh. It's like being a prisoner of war and laughing if an enemy guard gets fucked up.

From what I understand, men have this genetic urge that always makes them feel sorry for foids even though the average foid is living a life 100 times better than them.

At this point, even seeing the one with destroyed faces from suicide attempts or acid attacks makes me laugh. It's like being a prisoner of war and laughing if an enemy guard gets fucked up.

From what I understand, men have this genetic urge that always makes them feel sorry for foids even though the average foid is living a life 100 times better than them.

Well there are some fucked up diseases that I would certainly not want to have.

Nothing at all or whatsoever.

I dont know i just want to get along with them and enjoy life together but they hate me for things which are neither my fault or my choice, it seems they dont care about people, they just want to profit from them. But i do feel sorry for them because in the end they cant feel love like a man does, they dont have real friends or social bonds who aint based on looks, they have no hobbys interrest or philosophy accept getting chads cock.

And there was a time i would feel sorry for them but then i remember how much misery and suffering others have because of female "choices" and then i just hate them and wish that they feel the pain every one around them has to feel because of them. At first i want them to be happy and get along with them and at this point i feel sorry, but until i realize that the are sociopathic antisocial individuals with no phylosophy or principles and the root of all misery in my and many other lives, then i feel no empathy or whatsoevery i dont want them to suffer i want them to change and get along with them.

But this will never happen and until this day they have to suffer, its not what i want but its the only thing that would be right.

Theres nothin that could possibly happen to a foid thats worse than my current situation, so no

I only feel pity for bullied male kids and homeless males.

Rest of society is scum who don't deserve nothing.

Truthfully I don't like seeing people forced to experience pain. As for something like acid attacks, I simultaneously feel bad for them(especially if they lost their eyesight), but also feel that not even this could lower a foid's SMV enough to be willing to be with me. I'm completely repulsed by this existence.

The only people that part of me would love to see writhing around in pain are those who went out of their way to torment me, most of whom were Chadlites.

It's hard to feel sorry for a femoid knowing that they want all incels dead

Truthfully I don't like seeing people forced to experience pain. As for something like acid attacks, I simultaneously feel bad for them(especially if they lost their eyesight), but also feel that not even this could lower a foid's SMV enough to be willing to be with me. I'm completely repulsed by this existence.

The only people that part of me would love to see writhing around in pain are those who went out of their way to torment me, most of whom were Chadlites.
pretty high IQ verdict

I'm too far gone unfortunately to feel sympathy for foids and Chads. Or most people in general. I've been rejected and brutally hurt by them far too many times to feel that way. My few friends and immediate family are the only ones I deeply care for.

Your analogy is a good way of putting it. Imagine being a Jewish prisoner in Auschwitz and seeing an SS Soldier fall off a guard tower and break all the bones in his body. This man has been beating you, belittling you, tormenting you, and just being flat out cruel to you all day every day for years on end.

Are you going to run over and help him as he is screaming and writhing in agony with a fractured skull, punctured lung, shattered ribs, internal bleeding, and a broken back? Or are you just going to sit back and laugh? I think the answer is obvious.

Last edited:
Nope. Dont care about any foids except my mother

I used to feel bad for some women.But now as I know their entitlement and privileges,why would I feel bad for a person who would just laugh at me irl?

Only brutal, Los Zestas tier torture at this point. Assuming it's a young promiscuous foid and not related to me.

Ye that japanese foid that was tortured for 30 days or smt.